Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone here currently doing a postgraduate degree at the School of Public Policy? Or has some idea about studying there? Things like...
    - relation between staff and students (close, personal contact?)
    - responsiveness of staff
    - reputation for staying in the academic sector
    - etc.

I'm interested in the International/European Public Policy degrees and would like to get a better idea about the SPP.

Thanks for any input.

ReputationRep:
    Staff are relatively quick at responding as there are student/staff committee meetings on a regular basis. The staff/student relationship is usually good, depends on who it is though, but most are pretty laid back and there are lots of opportunities for socials where you can get to know each other better.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sijia)
    Staff are relatively quick at responding as there are student/staff committee meetings on a regular basis. The staff/student relationship is usually good, depends on who it is though, but most are pretty laid back and there are lots of opportunities for socials where you can get to know each other better.
    Thanks for your impressions. I visited the SPP yesterday and it seemed to be a 'homely' place, considering the amount of students and staff there.

ReputationRep:
    Hi !

Who ´s going to UCL School of Public Policy (SPP) next September 2010 ????

ReputationRep:
    I am!

Democracy & Democratisation

ReputationRep:
    Me as well!

IPP!

ReputationRep:
    ipp here as well.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.