Turn on thread page Beta

Don't Want to go to a Party watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    I want to be an official professional spammer.. but can't be bothered with that now.. I'll just have to keep doing it on the sly...

ha. I love what I did there.. man. early 9am start tomorrow. need to beast this courseword.. my books lie abandoned to a certain distracting member of TSR :P
    If I win the lottery or get a a post grad (ie good) job I'll hire you myself

I need to eat, so your distractions are causing me to lose weight... thanks :p:

moving didn't quite work did it? Poor books go and give them attention.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Pheonixx)
    If I win the lottery or get a a post grad (ie good) job I'll hire you myself

I need to eat, so your distractions are causing me to lose weight... thanks :p:

moving didn't quite work did it? Poor books go and give them attention.
    lol, thanks, gimmie a nother handful of years and I can hire myself!

I wish your distractions were making me thin.. I've had the frigging munchies all day! :/

Ok. Going, giving books attention

oh and I <3 music

ReputationRep:
    lol, thanks, gimmie a nother handful of years and I can hire myself!

I wish your distractions were making me thin.. I've had the frigging munchies all day! :/

Ok. Going, giving books attention

oh and I <3 music
    Stroke the books, they like that. Don't read them as that will stop you reading my posts and that's unthinkable!

This is H&R: you should be talking about your ex, not music

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm sure by the time he reads this his already made up his mind but I think you should go, stay for 20 minutes and say you feel ill or something and go. That way it's easier for you and your mate.

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure you've made a decision now but I'll just say that I'm generally of the opinion that even if you don't want to go to things, you should go anyway. It means you've shown your face, people will still invite you out and you can just go home early if it's ****. I've met some of my best friends by going to things that I didn't want to go to, normally because I didn't know anyone. It's tough when you're sober and everyone else is drunk, but go, stay until they're all too drunk to be fun to be with, then leave. They won't remember anyway, or they'll be so busy talking about their drunken antics that the fact that you left early won't be a problem.
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Stroke the books, they like that. Don't read them as that will stop you reading my posts and that's unthinkable!

This is H&R: you should be talking about your ex, not music
    hahahah, thats actually going into my sig.. soo amusing

oh yeah... I'm so lonely and I want to cut my wrists cos I hurt so bad my bf left me for...for....his UNIVERSITY... *sob*

ReputationRep:
    hahahah, thats actually going into my sig.. soo amusing

oh yeah... I'm so lonely and I want to cut my wrists cos I hurt so bad my bf left me for...for....his UNIVERSITY... *sob*
    Woo!!! Although everyone knows my true and very sinister reason for talking to you is to get my quotes on both your sig and your fb quotes section and thus increase my fame in this world. :adore:

Don't! I'm sure he loved you but he just cant sacrifice his career for you at such a young age, I'm going to have to report this and the mods will contact the police DON'TTT CUT YOUR WRISTS!!!
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Woo!!! Although everyone knows my true and very sinister reason for talking to you is to get my quotes on both your sig and your fb quotes section and thus increase my fame in this world. :adore:

Don't! I'm sure he loved you but he just cant sacrifice his career for you at such a young age, I'm going to have to report this and the mods will contact the police DON'TTT CUT YOUR WRISTS!!!
    Yeah cos you are totally sinister!

oh and now I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not. I was totally being sarcastic!- I wouldn't wanna get blood on the carpet, uni might charge me for that.

ReputationRep:
    Go but tell them you're not going to drink, if she's your best friend surely she would understand :dontknow:

Or you could just tell them the reason why you dont want to go and not go, since it seems parties arnt your kinda thing anyway

ReputationRep:
    Say you don't want to go, or you don't want to drink as you're up early in the morning. I didn't go to my best mates party, just told him I was too tired, which I was, and he was fine about it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.