Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got the mark scheme or a link to one for above exam? I've done it, think I've done quite well, but haven't got a mark scheme... :s

Well, I have one/have found another one, but its only very partial.

Would be appreciated if anyone has seen one (the full one) around the internets at all!

ReputationRep:
    Here, if you go on the combined mark scheme at the bottom, rather than the one specifically for that paper, then they have it for five questions, although the two parts of the actual paper posted there both seemed to be the first three questions, so I have no idea if that's complete or not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revolution is my Name)
    Here, if you go on the combined mark scheme at the bottom, rather than the one specifically for that paper, then they have it for five questions, although the two parts of the actual paper posted there both seemed to be the first three questions, so I have no idea if that's complete or not.
    Yeah thats great, the whole mark scheme was there : )

Cheers! Didn't remember to check that site.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 23, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.