Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I screwed up last night, used this to dye my blonde hair, thinking it would be more brown than red which it was last night - a dark browny colour with reddish bits but over the day it's got more and more red and now it looks like this. Last time I dyed my hair red I used a quasi-permanent dye and that took a while to wash out and fade but it did eventually. I know I'm an idiot but I want my blonde back :o: I've done a lot of searching on the Net and I'm thinking of ordering Colour B4 from Boots. What would you advise? I don't want to dye it brown or anything because I'll still have problems down the line getting it back to blonde, argh!!

ReputationRep:
    Why don't you just keep it red?

ReputationRep:
    dye it whatever color you want now, your hair can be processed by a professional when you decide to go blonde!
    Trust me my hair was striking red last december and by march i finally got it back blonde
    i absolutly LOVE your hair at the moment i wouldnt even dye it brown! xxxxxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smiley_colly)
    dye it whatever color you want now, your hair can be processed by a professional when you decide to go blonde!
    Trust me my hair was striking red last december and by march i finally got it back blonde
    i absolutly LOVE your hair at the moment i wouldnt even dye it brown! xxxxxx
    This.

Plus, your hair is a gorgeous colour, please don't dye it back! You're probably just worried as it is a dramatic change- I'm sure you'll get used to it.

ReputationRep:
    But the colour is sooo nice.

ReputationRep:
    The thing is, I love the colour but I know how quickly it's going to fade so I'm going to have to keep redying it and I really can't afford to. Argh. I loved it when it was red last time but it started fading after about 2 weeks

BTW that's not me in the pictures, I couldn't get my pics to upload but it looks like this only lighter (the last time I did it) Clicky

Red hair rocks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fortysixandtwo)
    Red hair rocks.
    I agree :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hbandtr4eva)
    Okay so I screwed up last night, used this to dye my blonde hair, thinking it would be more brown than red which it was last night - a dark browny colour with reddish bits but over the day it's got more and more red and now it looks like this. Last time I dyed my hair red I used a quasi-permanent dye and that took a while to wash out and fade but it did eventually. I know I'm an idiot but I want my blonde back :o: I've done a lot of searching on the Net and I'm thinking of ordering Colour B4 from Boots. What would you advise? I don't want to dye it brown or anything because I'll still have problems down the line getting it back to blonde, argh!!
    you look awesome in your profile picture - why ever would you die it purple or any colour for that matter? Guys love blondes - keep it next time

ReputationRep:
    you should use xxl live cyber purple it starts off purple obv but then fades to red ...its the longest lasting red iv had and iv tried just about every brand

otherwise you should have it stripped and a hair dressers then might have to dye it back gradually

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    you look awesome in your profile picture - why ever would you die it purple or any colour for that matter? Guys love blondes - keep it next time
    :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    :cry2:
    :hugs: maybe it's just my preference. Don't be sad.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    :hugs: maybe it's just my preference. Don't be sad.
    Heh, yeah I was just kidding. But tbh I think men actually prefer blond hair indeed

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.