Turn on thread page Beta

Please gimme some advice guys lol! watch

Keep anonymousss please they use this site =O

2 Guys that I know. Theres the one who I really, really like. He was already with someone when I met him a few months ago. But that ended really fast, everytime we are around eachother he makes me smile. We have like this bond, and all I want to do is get to know him better:o:
    - He hasn't tried getting closer, because i found out that a few of my friends have been telling him that I dont like him, and that I just thought he was attractive when I met him, I was heartbroken. But anyway, I feel like that is the cause of us not trying to get to know eachother

Then theres his best, best friend lol. I started to get to know him better,but recently hes trying too hard. And I found out that he likes me. At one point he asked me if I still like his friend. I said a big fat no, have no idea why but I regret it. WHAT SHUOULDD i DO? I am so confused at this point, where could I go from this jeez, I think about him all the TIME!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2010
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.