Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I've seen this dress online and I quite like it
    http://www.frenchconnection.com/prod...amer+Dress.htm (in navy)

But I'm not sure and need some other opinions. What do you think?
    Has anyone seen it instore/tried it on? What is the fit like (I'm a size 6-8so I'm not sure which size I'd need)

Thanks

xxxxx

ReputationRep:
    It would be nice if you're flat chested but i'm not a fan. I bought an FCUK dress this month, im a 16 in dresses normally and i fit in to a 10? Mystery. I'd try it on instore if I were you.

ReputationRep:
    :eek: wow what a sale!
    And i love it, OP

Looks mature

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ijustlovetolearn)
    It would be nice if you're flat chested but i'm not a fan. I bought an FCUK dress this month, im a 16 in dresses normally and i fit in to a 10? Mystery. I'd try it on instore if I were you.
    I've got quite small boobs (30C) so hopefully it will be ok!
    It sounds like the sizes are quite big. The Oxford branch doesn't have anything smaller than a 14 left so I can't try it on, although the 6s I've tried before seem quite large.
    I might buy it and take it back if it doesn't fit. Does anyone know if you can return sale items to the store if you've bought them online?

ReputationRep:
    o love it! im a size 10 and usually french connection 10s fit perfect, but i'd try it on in store if you can

ReputationRep:
    Looks gorge!
    But yeah, would look much better on a small boobed person...

ReputationRep:
    Oh my god, it's gorgeous. I'm debating buying it, but I'm trying to justify buying ANOTHER dress. I don't know when I'd wear it.

ReputationRep:
    It's a nice dress I reckon, very classy. I love French Connection, bought some jeans in there today. They have so much gorgeous stuff at the moment.

French Connection sizes are big, I'm a 4/6 and sometimes I have trouble because even the extra small sizes gape a little. Having said that to me 30C is an average sized bust, I'm a 28/30A and dresses I have from French Connection haven't got that much room in the chest area.

You can return items bought on the website instore but you should know all sale items are exchange or credit note only. You can't get a refund unfortunately.

ReputationRep:
    go for it...looks really good and it's well priced..

No

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little.miss.vicki)
    I've got quite small boobs (30C) so hopefully it will be ok!
    It sounds like the sizes are quite big. The Oxford branch doesn't have anything smaller than a 14 left so I can't try it on, although the 6s I've tried before seem quite large.
    I might buy it and take it back if it doesn't fit. Does anyone know if you can return sale items to the store if you've bought them online?
    I saw it instore, looks lovely. The size are reasonably big, I am usually a 10 (have 30F boobs which always poses a problem!) but have just bought a size 8 dress from FCUK

And yeh, you can only exchange on sale items I think.

ReputationRep:
    It looks gorgeous. If I had £35 to spare I'd be buying myself one right now.

ReputationRep:
    Depends what occasions it would be worn for and also whether it would suit you or not. But it's not too expensive, so possibly.

ReputationRep:
    Gorgeous. Get it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chez87)
    I saw it instore, looks lovely. The size are reasonably big, I am usually a 10 (have 30F boobs which always poses a problem!) but have just bought a size 8 dress from FCUK

And yeh, you can only exchange on sale items I think.
    My mum says the opposite - she's a size 12 but it was too small for her. (she insists she's not got fatter because her other French Connection dresses are the right size!)

ReputationRep:
    I love that dress and that's really not a bad sale. Buy it!

ReputationRep:
    I don't like it at all :erm: :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by steph_v)
    Oh my god, it's gorgeous. I'm debating buying it, but I'm trying to justify buying ANOTHER dress. I don't know when I'd wear it.
    Wear it every day, you shouldn't keep things for best

ReputationRep:
    Yh, you should buy it.
    it is a nice dress! =)

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.