Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Advice please :) watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So there's this guy that I like (sorry!) and he told my friend that he likes me on facebook but is too shy to say anything, after this he randomly deleted his account Anyway, last night a group of us went out and he seemed to be flirting with my friend, like joking around with her and always standing next to her, that sort of thing. He also didn't seem to be shy. But then why would he say all this to my friend

I really do like this guy but I'm not confident enough to say anything, can anyone offer any advice on the situation?

Thanks in advance

Oh and i've known this guy for about 3 years if it makes any difference.

ReputationRep:
    Say something anyway, regardless of your confidence level.

ReputationRep:
    just tell him how u feel

ReputationRep:
    get him alone in a corner and start snogging him surprisingly..he'd get the message..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emanuel_arsenalfc)
    get him alone in a corner and start snogging him surprisingly..he'd get the message..
    Haha thanks for the advice, I wish I could!! Would rep you but obviously not worth a thing!

ReputationRep:
    how much dod he have to drink?? he could have been flirting with your friend subconciously to make you jealous....

pipe and tell him.... you just gota speak to him and let him know.... if he really does like you he will appreciate that you made the 1st move.... but if he was lieing then he just another **** of a man thats not worth crying out for

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SDB)
    how much dod he have to drink?? he could have been flirting with your friend subconciously to make you jealous....

pipe and tell him.... you just gota speak to him and let him know.... if he really does like you he will appreciate that you made the 1st move.... but if he was lieing then he just another **** of a man thats not worth crying out for
    He doesn't drink so nothing at all, not really the sort of person to lie either, but then again he's a man :p: I'm too nervous/shy to tell him

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amie05)
    He doesn't drink so nothing at all, not really the sort of person to lie either, but then again he's a man :p: I'm too nervous/shy to tell him
    dont be nervous telling someone how you feel can seem like a huge deal.... relax.... think about what you really want.... if you like him that much you wouldnt have any trouble telling him how you feel....

perhaps your worried about the response he may give you..... in that case prepare for the worst... it wont seem so muchof a disappointment if your prepared... and if he feels the same youll be over the moon

go for it.... and good luck :yep:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 23, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.