Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who is the biggest music SLUT? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    Did you like it?
    :yep: but I did feel a lil bit bad for her!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sakina101)
    :yep: but I did feel a lil bit bad for her!
    Her life has probably gone downhill since then, she's probably working the street corners now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Lady Gaga, but I'm not an expert :lol:
    You're a pink floyd fan so we'll let you off.

Actually I dunno why I'm saying that I know very little on the subject myself

ReputationRep:
    Timberland.

I don't get why people are saying Lady GaGa. Who else has she collaborated with apart from Beyonce?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gingergooner)
    You're a pink floyd fan so we'll let you off.

Actually I dunno why I'm saying that I know very little on the subject myself
    Haha, but you can always pretend that you know what you're talking about :cool:

ReputationRep:
    akon's the ultimate slut. look at his discography on wikipedia

ReputationRep:
    Ke$ha or Kanye or someone from that genre. Or Alec Empire apparently. Or Mark Ronson teehee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ras90)
    Just so you know, my slut i mean, gets around... apears in loads of songs, not as in slutty sexualy in real life.
    Oh really, I was unaware of that! Of course I know that's what you meant, they are sluts because they are releasing albums that are completely different to what they were good at...they've changed their sound to make it more mainstream, therefore, they are sluts.

ReputationRep:
    Drake! He's either written or doing backing vocals or has a verse on practically everything.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Haha, but you can always pretend that you know what you're talking about :cool:
    precisely. but rep for the pic.

ReputationRep:
    Her life has probably gone downhill since then, she's probably working the street corners now.
    Lol! You're actually making me feel bad for her..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sakina101)
    Lol! You're actually making me feel bad for her..
    Of course that's if she hasn't been shot or committed suicide.
    I'm not helping this am I. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Miley Cyrus and Britney Spears

ReputationRep:
    beyonce, have you seen her in video phone?....not that im complaining :coma:

ReputationRep:
    Timbaland, Snoop Dogg, Pharrell Williams, Lil Wayne, T.I, Will.I.Am ... basically, most of the rappers are all in each other's and everyone else's songs.

ReputationRep:
    Jo Whiley before she was taken off the air, she, at least in a figurative sense, gave all sorts of sexual favours to utter garbage bands and all the other crap that emanated from the live lounge

ReputationRep:
    Of course that's if she hasn't been shot or committed suicide.
    I'm not helping this am I. :rolleyes:
    Not helping!! Lol. But I guess I feel bad for her ex more. Where did you find that video?

ReputationRep:
    Madonna?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrookedLegs)
    Oh really, I was unaware of that! Of course I know that's what you meant, they are sluts because they are releasing albums that are completely different to what they were good at...they've changed their sound to make it more mainstream, therefore, they are sluts.

You still don't get it lol:hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    Ke$ha or Kanye or someone from that genre. Or Alec Empire apparently. Or Mark Ronson teehee
    What genre?
    hip-hop or synthesized pop?
    kanye and kesha aren't in the same genre...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.