Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hii ok so i'm going to a model meet and greet on monday and i'm freaking out about what to wear?
    i know minimal makeup so i'm just wearing some mascara a small bit of eyeliner and foundation but clothes wise i just don't know what to do!

I'm quite fashionable and buy clothes every week so all ideas are welcome as I'm sure i'll have something in my wardrobe
    :s ...help me please xxx

ReputationRep:
    We're all happy for you.

ReputationRep:
    Skinny jeans, heels and a nice top? good luck!

ReputationRep:
    I like Jessique14's suggestion you could wear a slightly less smart top, and then wear a blazer on top, and you could always take it off if other people are less dressed up.

I'm not sure how crucial comfy shoes would be (I've no experience of this kind of thing), but it might be something to consider.

Good luck It sounds very exciting

ReputationRep:
    wear black skinny jeans, converse trainers (preferably black), black hoody (with some heavy band name on it) over a black top
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    I once went to something similar, and wore a blazer, dark blue skinnies and knee high brown boots.

Hope it goes well xx

ReputationRep:
    Go and look at Lookbook

ReputationRep:
    Wear whatever you're comfortable with yourself in, but something that also looks nice. I agree with whoever suggested skinny jeans :yy:.

Good luck anyway, at your model meet and and greet :moon:

ReputationRep:
    i hope you put an extra '&' by accident young lady

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by smiley_colly)
    I'm sure i'll have something in my wardrobe
    From a wannabe to another wannabe:

Tight skin jeans (dark blue or black), a white tank-top or vest, NO jewellery. Hair in a high ponytail. Either; 3 inch heels or fashionable flats. I promise you'll get picked for something if you do.

ReputationRep:
    P.S

Don't wear anything with an obvious brand name, you never which rival designers you might insult, ans therefore not get booked for. I wish you the best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LukeeGRANT)
    P.S

Don't wear anything with an obvious brand name, you never which rival designers you might insult, ans therefore not get booked for. I wish you the best of luck.

Cheers Lukeee

Got on grand it went really well!!

Thanks everyone! didnt wanna overdo it and was possibly overthinking the whole thing :o:

ReputationRep:
    P.S

Oh my god you look like Jude Law! :eek:

Glad it went well OP

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    Oh my god you look like Jude Law! :eek:
    Well, urm, thank you? I think, haha. :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Well, urm, thank you? I think, haha. :confused:
    Well I meant it as a big compliment :dontknow: Plus you have like twice as much hair as him :yy:

ReputationRep:
    hii ok so i'm going to a model meet and greet on monday and i'm freaking out about what to wear?
    i know minimal makeup so i'm just wearing some mascara a small bit of eyeliner and foundation but clothes wise i just don't know what to do!

I'm quite fashionable and buy clothes every week so all ideas are welcome as I'm sure i'll have something in my wardrobe
    are you actually attractive or are you just tall and bony

also bring condoms and plan b pills for backup

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    Well I meant it as a big compliment :dontknow: Plus you have like twice as much hair as him :yy:
    Haha! Well, in that case, thank you! :L Yeah, he does seem to have very little hair these days... :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Verne_Lundquist)
    are you actually attractive or are you just tall and bony

also bring condoms and plan b pills for backup

Um, i've a booty to rival beyonce :o:
    And the condoms wernt needed i'm not samantha from sex & the city :woo:

ReputationRep:
    You don't look like a model, how tall are you?

ReputationRep:
    Um, i've a booty to rival beyonce :o:
    And the condoms wernt needed i'm not samantha from sex & the city :woo:

well, if you've got a big bottom and aren't willing to put out, you aren't going to go far in the world of modelling

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.