Turn on thread page Beta

Pilot/Airport Work Experience watch

ReputationRep:
    Thanks all (:

ReputationRep:
    Hey Michel, really good advice appreciate it but when u saying there aint no jobs for pilot although it might be a fact but as someone already said there might be increase in airlines. I get that you may be trying to help us aspiring airline pilots but there is a way i think u can say it without being negative. After reading your comment i found some bits interesting but also had second thought after reader to last bit

ReputationRep:
    i need work expereience for my year 10 i currently live in wednesbury so will need anything nearby or even if it is far i'll still take it if they will accept me

ReputationRep:
    What have you done for your pilot training. I'm in year 10 as well and wondering what you do as I want to become a pilot as well

ReputationRep:
    I have not started any pilot training yet as i need to visit somewhere for work experience first then i may start it oneday.

ReputationRep:
    I live near Newcastle, and they have stopped their work experience program

ReputationRep:
    how did you get his email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joeofc)
    Hello all (:
    I'm in year 10 and need to find work experience so that I can leave school for 2 weeks and see what the working life's like. ;p

I've started my pilot's training and i'm really into it. So I was wondering what I could do for work experience in the North East (Newcastle,Blyth,Cramlington etc.) I've tried Newcastle airport, but due to security measures they aren't accepting anyone :/

Maybe you know some airlines that take on work experience?

Any help's greatly appreciated.
    My cousin did his at BA but then his uncle (who's also my uncle) was pilot.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I’m into aviation and I’m also going to become a pilot!! What training course are you on??? I’m also in year 10 -amber

ReputationRep:
    okay babes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambers777)
    Hi, I’m into aviation and I’m also going to become a pilot!! What training course are you on??? I’m also in year 10 -amber
    yh

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 11, 2018
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.