The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Thanks all (:
Reply 21
Hey Michel, really good advice appreciate it but when u saying there aint no jobs for pilot although it might be a fact but as someone already said there might be increase in airlines. I get that you may be trying to help us aspiring airline pilots but there is a way i think u can say it without being negative. After reading your comment i found some bits interesting but also had second thought after reader to last bit
i need work expereience for my year 10 i currently live in wednesbury so will need anything nearby or even if it is far i'll still take it if they will accept me
(edited 6 years ago)
What have you done for your pilot training. I'm in year 10 as well and wondering what you do as I want to become a pilot as well
I have not started any pilot training yet as i need to visit somewhere for work experience first then i may start it oneday.
Reply 25
I live near Newcastle, and they have stopped their work experience program
how did you get his email?
Original post by joeofc
Hello all (:
I'm in year 10 and need to find work experience so that I can leave school for 2 weeks and see what the working life's like. ;p

I've started my pilot's training and i'm really into it. So I was wondering what I could do for work experience in the North East (Newcastle,Blyth,Cramlington etc.) I've tried Newcastle airport, but due to security measures they aren't accepting anyone :/

Maybe you know some airlines that take on work experience?

Any help's greatly appreciated. :biggrin:

My cousin did his at BA but then his uncle (who's also my uncle) was pilot.
Hi, I’m into aviation and I’m also going to become a pilot!! What training course are you on??? I’m also in year 10 -amber
okay babes
Original post by Ambers777
Hi, I’m into aviation and I’m also going to become a pilot!! What training course are you on??? I’m also in year 10 -amber

yh
Reply 31
I know I'm a tad late, but i'm also looking for work experience in that sort of area and am in year 10. I just got turned down by Leeds Bradford, and i'm really not sure if there's any other airports I can look for.
Reply 32
How are you doing your airline hours and work experience and what area of the uk are you from?

Latest

Trending

Trending