Turn on thread page Beta

So, guys, what's your opinion on natural red/ginger hair on a girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MyCityTown)
    You prefer the blatently ginger hair?
    yeh the brighter orange the better

most of my ex's have had blatant ginger hair

ReputationRep:
    I think it's so rude and inconsiderate when people are nasty to people with ginger hair. So what get over it, it's only a colour, it's not as though you've got an extra leg or you're going to be bald for ever. Some people don't look so great ginger, but the same with any hair colour. Grrrr, it really annoys meeee, anyway, rant over.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by didgeridoo12uk)

slightly strange photo of one of them and her sister to demonstrate the colour i mean

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...1&d=1264284122
    My hair is very much like that colour; perhaps a few more blondey highlights in it that it.
    But mine is longer, thicker, and my hair is naturally curly. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    My hair is very much like that colour; perhaps a few more blondey highlights in it that it.
    But mine is longer, thicker, and my hair is naturally curly. :yep:
    thats really cool, and yeh her sisters hair is naturally curly too, but she insists on straightening it, even though it looks amazing curly.

its gotten to the point now though where like, i only really find ginger girls pretty, other hair colours just don't do it for me... cant be healthy

ReputationRep:

slightly strange photo of one of them and her sister to demonstrate the colour i mean

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...1&d=1264284122

Commiserations.

ReputationRep:
    thats really cool, and yeh her sisters hair is naturally curly too, but she insists on straightening it, even though it looks amazing curly.

its gotten to the point now though where like, i only really find ginger girls pretty, other hair colours just don't do it for me... cant be healthy
    Lmao, well, there aint many of us about so...you'd have to claim fast. xD
    And yeahh...most girls straighten their hair and hate their curly hair...but i prefer my hair curly.

ReputationRep:
    Lmao, well, there aint many of us about so...you'd have to claim fast. xD
    And yeahh...most girls straighten their hair and hate their curly hair...but i prefer my hair curly.
    well second night of freshers i claimed my last gf
    although we broke up a couple of days ago, its actually going to be impossible finding someone else now... going to have to proper branch out my friendship groups in search of one

ReputationRep:
    well second night of freshers i claimed my last gf
    although we broke up a couple of days ago, its actually going to be impossible finding someone else now... going to have to proper branch out my friendship groups in search of one
    Ahh, im sorry.
    But there is more than ya think actually.
    Though a lot dye it.

ReputationRep:
    My hair is red and I get lots of attention for it.

Granted I have clear white skin and no freckles. I think people are more disgusted by the freckles really. . .

ReputationRep:
    I prefer having mine over any other hair colour

after dying it a few times i'm glad that it hasn't changed my hair colour whatsoever

doesn't seem to be appealing to girls but having a little kid in tesco thinking i'm ron weasley a couple of years ago more than makes up for it

ReputationRep:
    Right there with you buddy - ginger hair is HOT and I would love a ginger haired girlfriend!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mikehed)
    I prefer having mine over any other hair colour

after dying it a few times i'm glad that it hasn't changed my hair colour whatsoever

doesn't seem to be appealing to girls but having a little kid in tesco thinking i'm ron weasley a couple of years ago more than makes up for it
    That could have been the same kid that asked if I was the 'girl from Harry Potter' it was in tesco as well
    I'm not sure which girl the kid actually meant, but I'm assuming Ginny because I have red hair although I look nothing like her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Harlequinn Mask)
    My hair is red and I get lots of attention for it.

Granted I have clear white skin and no freckles. I think people are more disgusted by the freckles really. . .
    freckles are like one of the best bits!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lit2010)
    That could have been the same kid that asked if I was the 'girl from Harry Potter' it was in tesco as well
    I'm not sure which girl the kid actually meant, but I'm assuming Ginny because I have red hair although I look nothing like her
    i think if you look on the scar and big beards threads, you'll find the kid as well thinking he's seen harry and hagrid as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spread_logic_not_hate)
    Right there with you buddy - ginger hair is HOT and I would love a ginger haired girlfriend!
    Get one.

ReputationRep:
    Get one.
    Its not for lack of trying trust me...

ReputationRep:
    Hawt. definitely hot. When it looks bad it's awful, but proper fiery vibrant red hair that looks good is :coma: Redheads are the hotness :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Its not for lack of trying trust me...
    Maybe we just don't like you...

ReputationRep:
    Maybe we just don't like you...
    Y'know im coming to this conclusion also... whats a guy to do?!

ReputationRep:
    Y'know im coming to this conclusion also... whats a guy to do?!
    All you can do is woo is with your ginger compliments...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.