The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

It doesn't matter what colour the hair is, s'long as it's wavy. :sogood:
Reply 81
:coma:
MyCityTown
Girls can answer too. :smile:
Just i was talking to a guy the other day and he said to me "eeee, ginger hair is rank". :|

And, my hair is a very fiery colour, like deep copper, like. I'm not really "ginger".
Though i do have quite pale skin.

Do ya guys have an opinion on it?

Thanks in advance. :biggrin:

I find if a ginger is hot they are VERY hot, but then as a ginger I would think that.
That ginger bird who is a presenter on sky news is hot.
Reply 84
Depends on the face.
Reply 85
mazza558
It doesn't matter what colour the hair is, s'long as it's wavy. :sogood:

Wavy as in gentle type, or wavy as in curly type waves?
I'm not a big fan of it to be honest, prefer girls with dark hair.
I like it, but can't speak for the whole male population of Earth.
Ginger/Red hair is perhaps my favourite hair colour for a women. When it is "done right" it can look absolutely fantastic. Sometimes it doesn't look great, and it can be an "all or nothing" scenario. I think a lot of time it has to do with the 'smoothness' of the hair. Frizzy ginger is not a good look in my opinion.
MyCityTown
Wavy as in gentle type, or wavy as in curly type waves?

Gentle type for me :yep:
Reply 90
Not fond of it :s-smilie: just one of those things i guess...
Reply 91
I think it's the best hair colour, unless the person decided

"You know what would be great, fake tan."
I like my hair tbh I dont think i would suit any other colour
Reply 93
If it's not dark i'm not interested.
Reply 94
My ex was a red head but it was less to do with hair colour and more to do with her being clinically insane..
There's been dozens of threads just like this one.

I like red hair if it suits her.
Reply 96
natural red heads= natural = can't help it unless they die it, lol, just clearing that up with a few idiots on here:s-smilie:. when i see a pretty red headed girl i think :yy: :smile:
I absolutely love red-heads and pale skin. Really beautiful...so there you go.
Reply 98
Utterly indifferent
Sorry but who even cares whether their hair colours attractive to men or not? I mean would you dye your hair if every boy on here said they didn't like red hair? Because if you would then thats a bit sad, and if you wouldn't then theres not much point in even asking.

Also I think its really weird how some boys on here have such a strong preference for certain hair colours. I mean if I'm attracted to someone I'm attracted to them. Whether they've got brown, blonde or blue hair never really figures.

Surely theres more important determinants of attractiveness, i.e. how pretty you are, whether you have a good body or not, how well you dress etc. I can't see why hair colour by itself would make such a big difference.

Latest

Trending

Trending