The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Go to the same uni or school as their kids.
Being in london/hangin there will porobably move things along a bit, not to mention hanging out at the expensive london resturants/bars/clubs. The ivy, springs to mind, and coco e.tc :/
Reply 3
Azer
Go to the same uni or school as their kids.

that would be quite cool actually. :cool:
Reply 4
Oh go do something worthy with your time you damn fool!
Reply 5
LawIsBraw
Oh go do something worthy with your time you damn fool!

:yep:
Depends how famous you want to meet, I've met the woman who plays Chas Dingle on Emmerdale, Taka from Feeder and the Script and that was through working on the bar at an o2 academy.
Reply 7
Please don't base your choice of unis on the basis of hoping to meet the celebrity's child and to get to know them well enough for them to invite you to see their parents. Please also don't base your life around finding celebrities, I know a professional footballer (Not a huge celebrity but enough to make you go, 'Oh, cool') and the one thing I realised is he is just a normal person like anyone else.
i used to work in harrods. met tonnes of them there.
Reply 9
Charity.

Or one of the countless 'talent' tv shows there are. I mean, even if your rubbish, you still get to talk to the judges.
Reply 10
When you go shopping in say Harvey Nicks selfridges LV i have randomly seen a few there
West End of London and general expensive places, Covent Garden, Reagents Street, Selfridges, Harrods, exclusive clubs etc. etc.

Also, try hanging around outside the BBC Centre in London, apparently you'll find some famous people around there, if they have interviews or are appearing on talk shows etc.
Reply 12
Phobia27
Please don't base your choice of unis on the basis of hoping to meet the celebrity's child and to get to know them well enough for them to invite you to see their parents. Please also don't base your life around finding celebrities, I know a professional footballer (Not a huge celebrity but enough to make you go, 'Oh, cool') and the one thing I realised is he is just a normal person like anyone else.

erm ive already made my uni choices and i havent based them on what child celebrity goes there, mainly because I haven't got a clue. Most of them don't want people to know where they're going. Take Emma Watson for instance. She only grudgingly admitted she was going to Brown University after Daniel Radcliffe spilt the beans so she had no choice.
Phobia27

Who?

Latest

Trending

Trending