Turn on thread page Beta

Lincoln-Nottingham 1 Year Cert (Medicine) 2010 Applicants watch

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone applied to this 1 year foundation course this year, leading to 1st year Medicine at Nottingham?

Which other unis you've applied to? What are your predicted grades? Has anyone heard back from Lincoln/Notts yet?

Write back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !Dermeister!)
    Has anyone applied to this 1 year foundation course this year, leading to 1st year Medicine at Nottingham?

Which other unis you've applied to? What are your predicted grades? Has anyone heard back from Lincoln/Notts yet?

Write back.
    Hi I've applied there Havnt heard anything after sending the questionnaire back. have you heard anything back ? Im predicted AABB, what about yourself?

I did ring up earlier in january and was told there are around 120 applicants and the deadline for applications still hadn't been reciebed. Looking at past threads I think we'll hear around mid-february.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyperbole08)
    Hi I've applied there Havnt heard anything after sending the questionnaire back. have you heard anything back ? Im predicted AABB, what about yourself?

I did ring up earlier in january and was told there are around 120 applicants and the deadline for applications still hadn't been reciebed. Looking at past threads I think we'll hear around mid-february.
    Hey I've not heard back as well. I nearly missed the deadline for handing-in that never-ending questionnaire. 120 applicants for 10 places is insane! I thought there's going to be a lot more applicants than that. I was trying not to 'advertise'/post anything on forums about this course until after the UCAS deadline (which was extended by 1 more week:rolleyes:) co'z it's that competitive enough to get in.

I'm predicted B/C and B/A.

I hope we hear back from Notts soon.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, Notts emailed me on friday saying they're inviting me for an interview on the Friday 12th March at 9.00am! I really wasn't expecting such good news at all, considering the fact that 125 or so applicants applied for only 10 places. Looks like there are at least two interview dates: one on the 9th and one on the 12th March.

I already got rejected by UEA 6 year, Kings 6 year and BM6 without interviews

How are you all preparing for the interviews?

ReputationRep:

Hey, you heard back from Notts yet? Write back.

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I got a email on friday - I have a interview Have you heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi - I got a email on friday - I have a interview Have you heard back yet?
    Hey, Notts emailed me on friday saying they're inviting me for an interview on the Friday 12th March at 9.00am! I really wasn't expecting such good news at all, considering the fact that 125 or so applicants applied for only 10 places. Looks like there are at least two interview dates: one on the 9th and one on the 12th March.

I already got rejected by UEA 6 year, Kings 6 year and BM6 without interviews

How are you preparing for the interview? When is your interview?

ReputationRep:
    I got invited for an interview on 12th March too, in the morning, Dermeister, what time is your interview? Do you wanna meet up? Because, I'm coming from Leeds and don't know much abiut Nottingham.

I am so scared :P
    BTW, will they interview all 125 applicants or have they shortlisted their interviwees?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farah_Farouq)
    I got invited for an interview on 12th March too, in the morning, Dermeister, what time is your interview? Do you wanna meet up? Because, I'm coming from Leeds and don't know much abiut Nottingham.

I am so scared :P
    BTW, will they interview all 125 applicants or have they shortlisted their interviwees?
    I have a interview toooooo But its on the 9th

ReputationRep:
    I have a interview toooooo But its on the 9th
    How are you gonna get there by the way?

also, you planning to get there the day before your interview date and get cheap accomm hotel?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !Dermeister!)
    How are you gonna get there by the way?

also, you planning to get there the day before your interview date and get cheap accomm hotel?
    My dads taken the day of work so I'll drive there Its takes about 3 hours though so I'll have to leave early in the morning. Do you intend to stay there a night before ?

ReputationRep:
    My dads taken the day of work so I'll drive there Its takes about 3 hours though so I'll have to leave early in the morning. Do you intend to stay there a night before ?
    Yep i intend to stay there a night before. I can't cope with having to leave soo early and the fact that trains can be soo unrealiable. I'm no risking it as they say I have to be there by 9.00am!:eek:

ReputationRep:
    Have you booked already ? I havnt even received the letter from them yet - just the email , and today got a CRB check via email.

ReputationRep:
    Have you booked already ? I havnt even received the letter from them yet - just the email , and today got a CRB check via email.
    I'm gonna book for my accommodation and train ticket later this afternoon
    I got the email too for that CRB check.
    Don't worry, your letter will arrive soon.

My interview is on the 12th March at 11.50am (the last one). What time is yours?

ReputationRep:
    By the way guys, what kind of q's will they ask? Are there any supporting sites I could browse.

Very nervous right now and nothing is helping!

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find the interview? How long did yours last - mine was fairly short - closer to 10 mins then 15!

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything yet ?

ReputationRep:
    I've heard, have you? Has anyone else heard? x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Farah_Farouq)
    I've heard, have you? Has anyone else heard? x
    I havnt heard yet. When did you find out ? Was it updated on UCAS ? may I ask what your decision was and when you were interviewed ?

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything today ?

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.