Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, this thread has been almost silent recently :~P
    Keep your updates coming guys. Anyways, had anyone else heard yet? Apparently they will keep handing out their decisions uptil end of April.......Good luck guys x

ReputationRep:
    Offer yesterday via UCAs Track! alternatively, see sig. CC in Biology and Chemistry. I firmed it already.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !Dermeister!)
    Offer yesterday via UCAs Track! alternatively, see sig. CC in Biology and Chemistry. I firmed it already.
    Cool, congrats - when did you hear? Are you the same guy from new media medicine?

ReputationRep:
    Yep same guy from NMM. I got an email saying my UCAS Track has been updated yesterday at 9:00am.

You'll hear about your application very soon. I know you'll get an offer. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by !Dermeister!)
    Yep same guy from NMM. I got an email saying my UCAS Track has been updated yesterday at 9:00am.

You'll hear about your application very soon. I know you'll get an offer. Good luck.
    Thanks, I really hope I do Is Nottingham your firm ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hyperbole08)
    Thanks, I really hope I do Is Nottingham your firm ?
    Yep, I made it my firm straight away. Notts is my first and only offer so I didn't have any insurance/didn't withdraw from any unis.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got anymore offers? One guys on the other forum was telling that someone he knows just got rejected.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 10, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.