The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Speciez99
wow u dont say!

and who the heck are you?
Reply 21
As I always say, the worst that could happen is that you don't get her, that happens if you don't ask her, so ask her out. But remember Mates b4 biatches, if she comes between you and ur m8s ditch her, there are plenty more fish in the sea.
well most people read the name speciez99
Reply 23
JSM
As I always say, the worst that could happen is that you don't get her, that happens if you don't ask her, so ask her out. But remember Mates b4 biatches, if she comes between you and ur m8s ditch her, there are plenty more fish in the sea.

is it possible she might ask u out first Jaymes?
Reply 24
gib
is it possible she might ask u out first Jaymes?

sorry mate, but never go that way, girls are passive in a relationship (i dont wanna know about exceptikns, so dont bother telling me) and most will wait for a blue moon before asking you out. You have to instigate it, they will give you signals, but for god's sake the only way you can know how she feels is to get her alone and ask her out.
Reply 25
if she kept her hair tied back for days after, it must mean sumthin. perhaps she likes yoy and is waiting for u to make the next move. i think you should just ask her out. tell her u like her, but dont go to deep. u might scare her off. but it want hurt to ask her out.
Reply 26
JSM
sorry mate, but never go that way, girls are passive in a relationship (i dont wanna know about exceptikns, so dont bother telling me) and most will wait for a blue moon before asking you out. You have to instigate it, they will give you signals, but for god's sake the only way you can know how she feels is to get her alone and ask her out.

so even if she thinks ur fit, senstive, debonair and charming, then she won't ask the guy out? Charming!
Reply 27
gib
so even if she thinks ur fit, senstive, debonair and charming, then she won't ask the guy out? Charming!

No, the majority of girls like to be passsive, i just found an interesting article on this cos i dont know how to explain it properly http://www.random-accuracy.com/archives/dating/kl-040703.html
Well girls just dont like to be approached

btw: i dont know how good hte article is, it was just a quick search on Google
Reply 28
corey
ooo a tart, how cute *pets*

*cringes
Reply 29
JSM
No, the majority of girls like to be passsive, i just found an interesting article on this cos i dont know how to explain it properly http://www.random-accuracy.com/archives/dating/kl-040703.html
Well girls just dont like to be approached

btw: i dont know how good hte article is, it was just a quick search on Google

that really only applies to girls at parties though.
Reply 30
gib
that really only applies to girls at parties though.

what the article, i nly skim read the first half, even girls you know liek to be asked out. I have had to ask out nearly all of my gfs (it tends to be the insane ones who ask me out, for some reason :rolleyes: ). Girls dont like askin boys out as they are percieved as sluts or so and dont wanna face the pain and humiliation of rejection. Yet they expect boys to do it (in no way a fair or equal society then)
Reply 31
''Well I say fuck society, and go fuck that person you want."

lol,that is quite funny..
Reply 32
Anna
''Well I say fuck society, and go fuck that person you want."

lol,that is quite funny..

:eek:
Reply 33
Bhaal85

Actually I agree with her
Reply 34
Bhaal85

hey no! i didnt say that! it was in the article!
Reply 35

I agree too. I just didn't expect that sort of language from her.
Reply 36

jeeez guys,i only copy and pasted it! it doesnt mean i agree with it! i just found it funny.. :biggrin:
Reply 37
Bhaal85
I agree too. I just didn't expect that sort of language from her.

You are too presumptative of girls these days.
Reply 38
You are too presumptative of girls these days.

Tis true.
Reply 39
ahh people read that quote in the article man!

Latest