x Turn on thread page Beta

Worst feeling you could ever experience? Besides physical pain? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Loss

ReputationRep:
    Extreme worry, or grief.

ReputationRep:
    Falling in love with the best friend, and them not even feeling a little bit that way about you.

ReputationRep:
    Either embarrassment or panic. Like the sort of panic over something little like being late, but you still have shaky knees and are bright red and out of breath from sprinting. Small things get to me the most.

ReputationRep:
    Guilt.

ReputationRep:
    I can imagine the death of a child is actually worse than any pain. There is a girl at my work who's friend accidentally killed there new born daughter, because she fell asleep in bed next to it and rolled over and accidentally suffocating the baby whilst she slept. I can't imagine anything worse with the combination of grief and guilt, I don't think I could deal with it.

In addition, I would take intense pain over intense claustrophobia any day.

ReputationRep:
    Grief, loss, depression, intense fear, loneliness, anger - they're all pretty much on a par in terms of s***tyness.

ReputationRep:
    death of a close friend/relative

huge regrets which significantly impacted your life for the worse

ReputationRep:
    all the feelings of depression combined.

ReputationRep:
    Panic, worry and betrayal. Basically anything which totally unbalances your life unexpectedly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZJ4GK)
    I can imagine the death of a child is actually worse than any pain. There is a girl at my work who's friend accidentally killed there new born daughter, because she fell asleep in bed next to it and rolled over and accidentally suffocating the baby whilst she slept. I can't imagine anything worse with the combination of grief and guilt, I don't think I could deal with it.

In addition, I would take intense pain over intense claustrophobia any day.
    That's horrible, I feel so sorry for her. I concur with this.

ReputationRep:
    west brom losing to wolves in any football match.

ReputationRep:
    I would imagine your mum and dad driving your sibling and best friend in a car and then being involved in a fatal crash would be one of the worst things ever.

ReputationRep:
    Grief

ReputationRep:
    From my life so far, my died dying was the worst(and longest) pain I've suffered.

2nd probably unrequited love, but it's a long, long way behind.

ReputationRep:
    Being lonely

ReputationRep:
    Grief, and that's got to be worse than physical pain.

ReputationRep:
    Grief is definately the worst feeling that I've ever experienced.
    My second would probably be failiure.

ReputationRep:
    Grief/loss.

The most pain I've ever been in is when my close friend committed suicide. Nothing compares. Nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe fearing for your life too? Hopelessness. Despair.
    Loads of things. Sadly I've regularly felt almost everything that has been posted in this thread due to depression, yet people still don't understand how bad it can be.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.