Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Worst feeling you could ever experience? Besides physical pain? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Loneliness. I'm so lonely; I have no friends (and I mean none) and I'm constantly ill. I feel like killing myself but I doubt I'd ever have the courage, I have nothing and no-one, there is no-one to speak to and nothing left to do. I have never been happy, I'm 20 years old and I've missed all the defining moments in life that one is supposed to have; I'm filled with regret, a sickening paralysing feeling deep in the gut. This is the lowest point of my existence thus far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Miasma Envoy)
    Loneliness. I'm so lonely; I have no friends (and I mean none) and I'm constantly ill. I feel like killing myself but I doubt I'd ever have the courage, I have nothing and no-one, there is no-one to speak to and nothing left to do. I have never been happy, I'm 20 years old and I've missed all the defining moments in life that one is supposed to have; I'm filled with regret, a sickening paralysing feeling deep in the gut. This is the lowest point of my existence thus far.
    You are only 20. Don't waste time wallowing in regret, you have plently of time left to do something about it, otherwise you will regret so much more when you're older.

Get out of this cycle, and interact with the world. Maybe a change of environment?

ReputationRep:
    Inadequacy, in a very broad sense. Having something missing, which you know not of how to obtain/fill the gap.

Unrequited love as well, perhaps.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NoAccidents)
    being intensly worried/nervous about something

the sick depressing lonely rejected feeling you get when youv been cheated on
    ouch

ReputationRep:
    grief without question.

I'd have to say it must be a grief/guilt/loneliness combo.

That is... losing people, having it be your fault, and being left with no one. Like falling asleep at the wheel and killing your whole family but surviving yourself, or causing a house fire and being the only one to get out alive or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlackVenom321)
    wen you think your gonna get sexy time:sexface:......but you dont

are u gna bang doe?

ReputationRep:
    Hopelessness.

Disappointment in yourself.

ReputationRep:
    regret
    grief- god can't help but think of someone close to me that lost someone close to them, wow. how they manage to carry on i don't know. think we should stop taking things for granted tbh. i don't know what else tbh. i guess most people take it from their own experiences, too.

hopelessness is a good one too. ''good''. what i feel some days, tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Guilt.

...then probably stubbing your toe. Lol.

ReputationRep:
    loss/grief

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr eko)
    From my life so far, my dad dying was the worst(and longest) pain I've suffered.
    This... And in the second place is being cheated on, lied to (especially for the first time). You can never truly get over death, but you can easily get over love (although it doesn't feel like it at the time).
    You can always get another boyfriend, but you can never get another father/mother/brother etc.. I see that with my mum, she likes to **** my dad sometimes even though he's dead, I could never do that! He was just her husband, be he was my FATHER.

I've heard that the worst pain is the death of a child (especially for the mother), and seeing some cases of that around me, I can do nothing but agree.

ReputationRep:
    apprehension

ReputationRep:
    to stare into the abyss

and the abyss stares back at you

ReputationRep:
    The feeling when your whole world breaks down around you and there's nothing you can do to stop it.

ReputationRep:
    I find embarrassment quite hard to deal with

ReputationRep:
    Loss of a friend/loved one.

The expectance of incoming physical pain.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'll be in the sky)
    to stare into the abyss

and the abyss stares back at you
    Worst? Hell, I would say staring into an abyss is one of the best feelings ever! Jumping out of a plane is fantastic.

Anyway, worst... being cheated on was the worst thing to happen to moi. Still hurts when I think about it.

ReputationRep:
    Grief

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.