Turn on thread page Beta

Why oral sex shouldn't always be give and take watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    maybe i'm weird, but I rather like going down on a girl
    Nah, i'm the same - sometimes I might have seen it as a chore, but I remember going out with a girl that refused to engage in any oral sexual activity at all, and that was just plain frustrating, so I appreciate the opportunity now, if anything. Yeah it is a bit weird actually.

ReputationRep:
    The replies in this thread just make me idk

I hate to use 4chan memes but seriously,

facepalm.jpg

I wouldn't date someone who didn't want to go down on me. I don't come from penetration, so that'd be a pretty unfulfilling sexual relationship. Luckily, my boyfriend loves it :3

(Original post by death.drop)
    the gspot is actually 2-3 inches into the vagina, not 4.
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8439000.stm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/8439000.stm
    I think any girls who have found it would argue the point.
    All the study proved is that either the g-spot is influenced by factors other than genetics, and/or that the women who didn't report having one hadn't found it/didn't realise they had found it.
    they also only accepted straight participants, when women are probably more likely to have had it stimulated with other women.

Am I the only one who receives better orgasms through penetration than through clitoral stimulation?

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one who receives better orgasms through penetration than through clitoral stimulation?
    I can't get anywhere without both.

I prefer it that way. Especially when getting fingered.

ReputationRep:
    You won't be the only one. They're really different though, so I guess it's just a matter of personal preference.

ReputationRep:
    OP has a point. Some girls do not taste nice - surprisingly in my experience the better looking ones are the ones that are not as clean

A simple shower solves said problem though.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wilderness_walking)
    Man up!
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nah444)
    OP has a point. Some girls do not taste nice - surprisingly in my experience the better looking ones are the ones that are not as clean

A simple shower solves said problem though.
    wow..just WOW

ReputationRep:
    Many say oral sex is a case of 'give and take'. Many girls who go out of their way to perform oral sex on a guy eagerly expect for the favour to be returned, and outrage ensues if it isn't.

Oral sex on a penis is not the same as oral sex on a vagina. Firstly the penis itself doesn't perspirate as much as a vagina does.

Secondly, the penis has one very small hole for the release of bodily fluids where as the vagina is one big hole that releases many bodily fluids and therefore the greater the distribution of said fluids over the larger area.

Thirdly, girls do have periods so the vagina can be covered in blood during the few days of the month.

Also, many have expressed that a clean vagina can taste salty/fishy/other unfavourable tastes where as a clean penis doesn't. This is because it is easier to keep clean.

Finally, it's scientifically proven that per unit area a vagina has more bacteria than the penis does.

So there you have it, oral sex shouldn't always be a case of give and take. Not to say oral sex should never be done on girls, but if the guy is unwilling it's only fair that the girl does not get enraged and think he's not returning the favour...because for the guy oral sex is under much more difficult conditions than it is for the girl.
    I always thought it was the other way around. I haven't done a survey on this or anything, but I'd always thought on average guys preferred going down on a girl than girls liked giving head to guys. Plus, when guys go down on a girl, they don't have the chance of gagging like girls do when they go down on guys. And generally a lot of guys like the taste.

ReputationRep:
    Many say oral sex is a case of 'give and take'. Many girls who go out of their way to perform oral sex on a guy eagerly expect for the favour to be returned, and outrage ensues if it isn't.

Oral sex on a penis is not the same as oral sex on a vagina. Firstly the penis itself doesn't perspirate as much as a vagina does. According to who?

Secondly, the penis has one very small hole for the release of bodily fluids where as the vagina is one big hole that releases many bodily fluids and therefore the greater the distribution of said fluids over the larger area. Umm, generally you lick the clitoris, out of which NO bodily fluids come.

Thirdly, girls do have periods so the vagina can be covered in blood during the few days of the month- Ok, a few days a month, no oral, You can cope with that

Also, many have expressed that a clean vagina can taste salty/fishy/other unfavourable tastes where as a clean penis doesn't. This is because it is easier to keep clean.- Have you ever tasted sperm? It's awful!

Finally, it's scientifically proven that per unit area a vagina has more bacteria than the penis does. - Yeah, not really a valid reason, how many people do you know who've gotten ill from oral? xD

So there you have it, oral sex shouldn't always be a case of give and take. Not to say oral sex should never be done on girls, but if the guy is unwilling it's only fair that the girl does not get enraged and think he's not returning the favour...because for the guy oral sex is under much more difficult conditions than it is for the girl.
    Not to mention that girls actually wipe themselves properly, whereas guys just shake it... that is so not enough to get rid of every trace of pee.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2010
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.