Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why oral sex shouldn't always be give and take watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    I love eating pussy. It's like being in my own personal vaginal heaven. Honestly, any guy who does not is simply not heterosexual.
    lol i love going down on pussy its great to see the girl twitch and moan and shake her body in pleasure!

(Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    Im happy to give oral and not recieve.
    Rawr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brighthw)
    lol i love going down on pussy its great to see the girl twitch and moan and shake her body in pleasure!
    Preciseley. Sex is ment to be a bit dirty and icky! Thats the whole point of it and why its such a personal thing. Its only a pussy for ***** sake!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    Er. I can't believe I'm having to repeat that girls don't pee out of their vaginas.
    Yeah but in general terms the word 'vagina' covers the region, certainly when it comes to oral sex. Guys don't only lick the actual vagina hole now do they, it's the whole region :dry: unless ofcourse that's what you're accustomed to, in which case you need a new boyfriend. Why are you being so pedantic about vaginas?

Oral sex seems pretty disgusting to me to be honest. I'm so surprised so many people do it.

ReputationRep:
    Both are self cleansing, so I don't see the problem tbh.

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind going down on a girl so long as I haven't run out of Listerine.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colour Me Pretty)
    Both are self cleansing, so I don't see the problem tbh.
    Please don't tell me you actually use that as an excuse to leave your vagina up to its own devices to clean itself :zomg:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    Think you need some sex-ed kiddo. Girls don't pee out of their vaginas.
    Patronisation aside, the urethral opening is close enough to the genitalia that it's still close enough to be touched during stimulation rendering the "dirty" argument completely bilateral and thus invalid.

(Original post by metalexi)
    The emphasis on girls being "dirty" was more of a reason to point out something he missed out. I'm sure you dettol your **** everyday though.
    Is there really any need for such comments? All I was saying is that the "dirty" argument is balanced and not one-sided..

(Original post by Playboy King)
    Why are you being so pedantic about vaginas?
    LOL, this is the best sentence there's ever been.

ReputationRep:
    Guys, there is such thing called a clitoris. :rolleyes: So taste, blood, whatever shouldn't need to necessarily be a problem. And most girls get more pleasure from clitoral stimulation anyway

And I don't see why anyone would expect oral while on their period anyway. I don't even expect sex while on my period.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but in general terms the word 'vagina' covers the region, certainly when it comes to oral sex. Guys don't only lick the actual vagina hole now do they, it's the whole region :dry: unless ofcourse that's what you're accustomed to, in which case you need a new boyfriend. Why are you being so pedantic about vaginas?
    Your suppose to lick the clit :erm:
    Not the 'vagina hole' as you so sexually described it as...

Being licked all over like a dog is not hot

ReputationRep:
    But it was the hole that was referred to, not the region. The guy said something like 'men pee out of the same hole' and you and someone else pointed out that it's the same for women, which it most certainly isn't. I'm not being pedantic, I'm just amused that some men on this thread seem lack a basic knowledge of a woman's privates. It's not a big deal or anything.

ReputationRep:
    Please don't tell me you actually use that as an excuse to leave your vagina up to its own devices to clean itself :zomg:

No! :eek:
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    Yeah but in general terms the word 'vagina' covers the region,
    No it doesn't.

certainly when it comes to oral sex.
    wait still doesn't

Guys don't only lick the actual vagina hole now do they, it's the whole region :dry: unless ofcourse that's what you're accustomed to, in which case you need a new boyfriend. Why are you being so pedantic about vaginas?
    Ok. I'll give you that... but still your knowlage of female is so limited..

Errmmm.. I'm really confused by the people talking about the vagina as the 'whole area'.. I think people aren't doing oral right, or are just licking all over the place.. :rofl: I think the right term for the 'whole area' is the vulva.. Whenever someone talks about the vagina they don't refer to the labia, clitoris, peehole as well :erm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    Your suppose to lick the clit :erm:
    Not the 'vagina hole' as you so sexually described it as...

Being licked all over like a dog is not hot
    Yes but as previously mentioned by the user explaining the close proximities of the different regions, during oral sex the tongue can and often does come into contact with it.

and how is 'vagina hole' describing it sexually? Should I have said 'vaginal hole'? or 'vaginal opening'? or 'vaginal cavity'?

Have you forgotten your lesson from earlier on? Do not cross my path bunny, do not.

ReputationRep:
    Yes but as previously mentioned by the user explaining the close proximities of the different regions, during oral sex the tongue can and often does come into contact with it.

and how is 'vagina hole' describing it sexually? Should I have said 'vaginal hole'? or 'vaginal opening'? or 'vaginal cavity'?

Have you forgotten your lesson from earlier on? Do not cross my path bunny, do not.
    Not if you do it correctly!
    And vaginal orifice is acceptable, thanks.
    :hare:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Many say oral sex is a case of 'give and take'. Many girls who go out of their way to perform oral sex on a guy eagerly expect for the favour to be returned, and outrage ensues if it isn't.

Oral sex on a penis is not the same as oral sex on a vagina. Firstly the penis itself doesn't perspirate as much as a vagina does.

Secondly, the penis has one very small hole for the release of bodily fluids where as the vagina is one big hole that releases many bodily fluids and therefore the greater the distribution of said fluids over the larger area.

Thirdly, girls do have periods so the vagina can be covered in blood during the few days of the month.

Also, many have expressed that a clean vagina can taste salty/fishy/other unfavourable tastes where as a clean penis doesn't. This is because it is easier to keep clean.

Finally, it's scientifically proven that per unit area a vagina has more bacteria than the penis does.

So there you have it, oral sex shouldn't always be a case of give and take. Not to say oral sex should never be done on girls, but if the guy is unwilling it's only fair that the girl does not get enraged and think he's not returning the favour...because for the guy oral sex is under much more difficult conditions than it is for the girl.
    (shakes head in dispair).

1.) you shouldn't go down on a girl if she isn't clean. same rule the other way around. so all your body fluid crap is irrelevent.

2.) if they are clean, vagina's don't taste bad. not at all. I mean, its not like haribo (would be great if it was), but its not repulsive.

3.) girls swallow. guys dont have to swallow anything... so in a sense, you've got it the wrong way around.

4.) bacteria is irrelevant. you dont get ill after going down on a girl.

so stop making excuses.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbowbex)
    No it doesn't.

wait still doesn't

Ok. I'll give you that... but still your knowlage of female is so limited..
    It doesn't you say?
    So I guess when girls get kicked up there they say "oh ouch, I just got kicked in the vulva"? or when guys are asked what's an important quality a girl should have, they say "vulva"?

I'm not saying it actually means the whole region, I'm saying it's often used to refer to it...which it is.

I think the girls with the bad stinky unlickable vaginas are the ones that are becoming so defensive on this thread. :rofl:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.