Turn on thread page Beta

Why oral sex shouldn't always be give and take watch

Announcements

Vagina is actually the term for the internal cavity...

ReputationRep:
    I think the OP has no idea what he's actually doing down there anyway, evidenced in part through a complete non mention of the clitoris, but oral sex isn't an additional extra. Clitoral orgasms aren't infantile, and please realise a woman can *** and *** and *** without penetration. Also a vagina shouldn't smell fishy unless there is a bacterial infection.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lodzinski)
    maybe i'm weird, but I rather like going down on a girl
    That's not weird!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xelarose)
    Yeah but come on ...
    Who gets the most pleasure out of sex in general?
    Who gets the least pain out of sex in general?
    Men generally get it a little better in the whole sex subject than women, so maybe we should get something for all this!
    hell no!

women get it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

multiple orgasms helloooooooooooo

so jealous

ReputationRep:
    I hate threads like this. I have loads of female friends who haven't ever allowed anyone to go down on them cos they've heard stuff like this and can't stand the thought of making a guy go down on them. Lying there trying to enjoy urself if ur convinced ur partner is disgusted with what he's doing is not easy! I had this problem before even, before I had a long talk with my last ex, and now I love it. I hate that so many girls are missing out so bad because ************* like you have told them it's disgusting.
    If you think it's so disgusting then you are free to go over to guys any time.

When that's said, I'm still not comfortable just receiving it from "anybody" cos I've heard stuff like this. I would have to be super super confident with the guy to allow him to. And this is ***** like ur faults. Now, it's not a problem the other way as I actually LOVE giving head, and there's nothing that turns me on more.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SouthernFreerider)
    hell no!

women get it waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

multiple orgasms helloooooooooooo

so jealous

It's harder for women to reach orgasms in the first place. So multiples aren't that common.

You actually need to be able to achieve an orgasm first. Guys are able to with no trouble - so trust me you have nothing to be jealous of, at least you can get an orgasm easily and pretty much straight away.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    Er. I can't believe I'm having to repeat that girls don't pee out of their vaginas.
    Yes but you would do well to go down on a girl and miss the urethra

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Shanice_)
    It's harder for women to reach orgasms in the first place. So multiples aren't that common.

You actually need to be able to achieve an orgasm first. Guys are able to with no trouble - so trust me you have nothing to be jealous of, at least you can get an orgasm easily and pretty much straight away.
    I'm just going by personal experience, lol. I haven't been with enough girls to get a proper sample size :P, haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    Your suppose to lick the clit :erm:
    Not the 'vagina hole' as you so sexually described it as...

Being licked all over like a dog is not hot
    I'd say it's best to lick all of it, with the clit given about 80% of the attention (too much clitoral stimulation can be painful for some women, like if a girl gave a BJ and only suck your *******) but there's certainly no reason why your tongue couldn't wander south if you keep stimulation on the clitoris (i.e with your nose/face/fingers). It's good to have some lingual exploration.

ReputationRep:
    What on earth?

It's sexy and pleasurable and if a girl wants that and the guy isn't willing to give it then they are sexually incompatible. NEXT!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xelarose)
    Yeah but come on ...
    Who gets the most pleasure out of sex in general?
    Who gets the least pain out of sex in general?
    Men generally get it a little better in the whole sex subject than women, so maybe we should get something for all this!
    You need to have some better sex.

IMO, women have it pretty damn good! We have multiple orgasms, men come to us looking for sex, rather than having to constantly seek it out like they do...

If you find a guy willing to consider your pleasure as well as their own (unlike many of the guys on this thread, apparently...) then sex is great!

ReputationRep:
    i'm happy to give but not recieve, don't really like the feeling and it doesn't feel intimate at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Would you put a penis in your mouth?
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    (Original post by Playboy King)
    It doesn't you say?
    So I guess when girls get kicked up there they say "oh ouch, I just got kicked in the vulva"? or when guys are asked what's an important quality a girl should have, they say "vulva"?

I'm not saying it actually means the whole region, I'm saying it's often used to refer to it...which it is.

I think the girls with the bad stinky unlickable vaginas are the ones that are becoming so defensive on this thread. :rofl:
    pedant =/= bad stinky unlickable vagina

pedant = I'm right, you're wrong.

oh and I've never been kicked down there, so when I do I'll make a mental note to let you know what I scream. If I do scream that is. I might just glare and verbally abuse the person who did it.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is so offensive to girls! If a guy wouldn't go down on me because he thought girls were 'dirty' I would assume he was gay... and definitely would never sleep with him again.
    Why would you stick your **** somewhere you wouldn't even put your tongue?
    Even ass holes are fine if you just wash...jeeez

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Shanice_)

And you wonder why girls rarely climax during sex...
    1. 30mins of half-hearted foreplay is not gonna make up for under 2 minutes of disappointment.
    2. Pummeling a girl is not gonna make up for the lack of time.

I'm comparing with an older guy to teenage boys and it's depressing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lindsayjane)
    You need to have some better sex.

IMO, women have it pretty damn good! We have multiple orgasms, men come to us looking for sex, rather than having to constantly seek it out like they do...

If you find a guy willing to consider your pleasure as well as their own (unlike many of the guys on this thread, apparently...) then sex is great!
    Lol dont insinuate i'm having bad sex ... its just that the statistics dont lie! :p:

12% of women cant reach an orgasm altogether, and 75% cant during fornication :p: plus, the chances of infection (not including sti's) increase rapidly for sexually active women :woo:

Of course males have a scent like a salty bleach one, it also depends on diet.
    There's flavoured lubes for oral on girls so there's really no excuse.
    Plus a lot of males don't clean under their foreskin.
    All I'm going to say is grow some balls, I'm guessing you don't have any.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, it appears OP is a major fan of the penis.

Regardless of gender, it still boils down to basically licking someone's bum. Sorry to be so blunt, but I really wouldn't get too caught up on the hygiene specifics...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalexi)
    And you wonder why girls rarely climax during sex...
    1. 30mins of half-hearted foreplay is not gonna make up for under 2 minutes of disappointment.
    2. Pummeling a girl is not gonna make up for the lack of time.

I'm comparing with an older guy to teenage boys and it's depressing.

That's not the problem for me though. The fact that I lack a lot of self esteem ad self confidence probably doesn't help that I rarely get there.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2010
Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.