Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why oral sex shouldn't always be give and take watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xelarose)
    Lol dont insinuate i'm having bad sex ... its just that the statistics dont lie! :p:

12% of women cant reach an orgasm altogether, and 75% cant during fornication :p: plus, the chances of infection (not including sti's) increase rapidly for sexually active women :woo:
    Well, I guess I'm just lucky then! :p:

ReputationRep:
    who cares what it tastes like - i bet a penis doesn't taste amazing even when its clean - you should want to make your partner feel good, and legend has it oral sex is the best way to do that - i'd do it and not expect oral sex in return

but what does a big virgin like me know :p:

and yeah you'll say 'don't talk about things you don't understand' - but i don't care - i'd wanna make my girlfriend feel great no matter what happened

ReputationRep:
    Yeah but I'm pretty sure the taste of a girl's pussy is nowhere near as bad as a man's jizz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _Shanice_)
    That's not the problem for me though. The fact that I lack a lot of self esteem ad self confidence probably doesn't help that I rarely get there.
    It's hard to relax unless you're totally comfortable with the person.
    Vibrators (Y)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by icn06)
    What on earth?

It's sexy and pleasurable and if a girl wants that and the guy isn't willing to give it then they are sexually incompatible. NEXT!
    Oh dear, it's ludicrous.

ReputationRep:
    I'm presuming you're a guy... so how do you know how penis tastes eh? Have you sucked some?
    Most girls I know would probably argue they are cleaner than most guys! Guys don't always taste like strawberries & cream, for the record. Some guys taste good, others should change their diet.

Personally, I do prefer to give than receive.

To be honest, you sound like you'd prefer to be gay...

ReputationRep:
    Well, having a **** down your throat is not comfortable. And semen is not a very nice taste. And sometimes there's a lot of it. But we deal with it, even find a way to enjoy it. I think men should make the same effort in return.

And, speaking as someone who has gone down on women and men, I find women more pleasant personally. Clean pussy tastes good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalexi)
    Yeah, on the subject of spunk... THE SMELL. eurgh.
    Lol yes, EEEEUURGH! Women can always femfresh their fanny until it tastes awesome but sorry guys, no matter how much pineapple juice you drink your spunk is always gonna taste nasty. :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalexi)
    It's hard to relax unless you're totally comfortable with the person.
    Vibrators (Y)
    Lol.

But that's the thing I am comfortable with the person. We've been together for 3 weeks short of 4 years.

It's just me I have some sort of problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lindsayjane)
    Well, I guess I'm just lucky then! :p:
    Haha! If i were you i'd keep it on the low down or face a tide of angry, jealous and unsatisfied women :p:

ReputationRep:
    Lol.

But that's the thing I am comfortable with the person. We've been together for 3 weeks short of 4 years.

It's just me I have some sort of problem.
    As a fellow uterus-carrier, I hope you're able to push past that soon.
    We deserve pleasure!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tw1x)
    Hello
    Bonjour . . .

(Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    That was actually quite interesting
    Yup, really quite enlightening to read actually. I'd recommend everyone read Dan Savage.

(Original post by lindsayjane)
    Dan Savage is the best! Hardly anybody knows who he is over here...
    He is really funny and insightful. It's a shame he doesn't have a column in any British newspapers. Personally I'm reticent to publicly admit to reading a sex advice column (even if mostly for the lulz), so maybe there are more of his readers than you think.

ReputationRep:
    Pffft, switch the genders.

ReputationRep:
    So giving head on a clean penis has absolutely no taste? Riiiiight. =/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Many say oral sex is a case of 'give and take'. Many girls who go out of their way to perform oral sex on a guy eagerly expect for the favour to be returned, and outrage ensues if it isn't.

Oral sex on a penis is not the same as oral sex on a vagina. Firstly the penis itself doesn't perspirate as much as a vagina does.

Secondly, the penis has one very small hole for the release of bodily fluids where as the vagina is one big hole that releases many bodily fluids and therefore the greater the distribution of said fluids over the larger area.

Thirdly, girls do have periods so the vagina can be covered in blood during the few days of the month.

Also, many have expressed that a clean vagina can taste salty/fishy/other unfavourable tastes where as a clean penis doesn't. This is because it is easier to keep clean.

Finally, it's scientifically proven that per unit area a vagina has more bacteria than the penis does.

So there you have it, oral sex shouldn't always be a case of give and take. Not to say oral sex should never be done on girls, but if the guy is unwilling it's only fair that the girl does not get enraged and think he's not returning the favour...because for the guy oral sex is under much more difficult conditions than it is for the girl.
    Penises do taste salty/odd and they do smell from time to time. And they sure as hell perspirate. You'd know if you ever sucked one. But clearly, you havent. Do you think you have a ******* ice cream down there or something?

And so what if we have periods? Its natural. And lasts about 5 days. It doesnt affect the smell/taste the remainder of the month.

And the bacteria is harmless, so thats completely irrelevant.

And the vagina only releases two kinds of fluids - lubrication which is essential for sex, and menstrual blood. Urine comes from the urethra, like you guys funnily enough.

Sorry, but you're a wimp.

Hmm, I don't really expect it in return- just seems a bit contrived that way :sadnod:

ReputationRep:
    It's harder for women to reach orgasms in the first place. So multiples aren't that common.

You actually need to be able to achieve an orgasm first. Guys are able to with no trouble - so trust me you have nothing to be jealous of, at least you can get an orgasm easily and pretty much straight away.
    oh. I feel weird now =(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    Bonjour . . .

Yup, really quite enlightening to read actually. I'd recommend everyone read Dan Savage.

He is really funny and insightful. It's a shame he doesn't have a column in any British newspapers. Personally I'm reticent to publicly admit to reading a sex advice column (even if mostly for the lulz), so maybe there are more of his readers than you think.
    Hmmm.... maybe... Have you ever listened to his podcast? ******* hilarious. :p:

I think a few of the people on here are not very GGG...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Goose)
    oh. I feel weird now =(
    Lol no need to feel weird. Be happy about it!

ReputationRep:
    I've done both and going down on a girl is easier.

they're both equally pleasant up to the point of orgasm, when a guy suddenly gets far more disgusting (and, in my case, dangerous).
    a vagina is self cleaning whereas a penis isn't. They're equally easy to keep clean but, in my experience, men don't take as much care of themselves as women.

lastly, a woman often needs oral sex to reach orgasm. a man doesn't.

therefore - men should always go down on women. men don't really need to receive.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2010
Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.