Turn on thread page Beta

Why oral sex shouldn't always be give and take watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Haha. This made my evening, what a load of ********. Just because you are crap at giving oral doesn't mean you have to make up excuses not to do it. Practise, OP, practice

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    lastly, a woman often needs oral sex to reach orgasm. a man doesn't.

therefore - men should always go down on women. men don't really need to receive.
    Exactly. I thought the thread was gonna agree with you too much optimism.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xelarose)
    Yeah but come on ...
    Who gets the most pleasure out of sex in general?
    Who gets the least pain out of sex in general?
    Men generally get it a little better in the whole sex subject than women, so maybe we should get something for all this!
    you obviously havent had sex with a man who knows what hes doing if thats what you think?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    you obviously havent had sex with a man who knows what hes doing if thats what you think?
    Sorry, but it is true; most women can't even orgasm through vaginal penetration. Also, the cervix is only 4 or so inches deep so a penis risks hitting it during intercourse which I've read feels like being punched in the stomach (otherwise shouldn't be painful though, unless she is a virgin).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nolongerhearthemusic)
    Your mouth isn't gonna go near the cervix :rolleyes:
    Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong :eek:

Anyway, it's still...THERE...lurking somewhere. It's like a bloody ******* with some discharge...white thick mucusy stuff.

Oh well, your cooking makes up for that ladies :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I think alot of people on this thread don't really know what they are talking about through lack of experience/general ignorance.

TSR is most certainly not the best place to talk about sex.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davies_M)
    Maybe that's what I'm doing wrong :eek:

Anyway, it's still...THERE...lurking somewhere. It's like a bloody ******* with some discharge...white thick mucusy stuff.

Oh well, your cooking makes up for that ladies :yep:
    Grow up.

Really. With some of the male replies in here you'd think we were still in primary school. Well that, and the knowledge of the female anatomy seems to be very poor indeed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    Yes, I have. I've also seen videos of him speaking publicly to students, which is hilarious. It would be great if he came to Europe.
    It would be! But I suppose we'll have to work on expanding his fan base over here if we want that to happen!

Also... eeww at your cervical mucus story. And if you can go through that and still want to eat vag, then other guys: suck it up!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, you make some good points. I'll make the guy lick my ******* instead next time.

ReputationRep:
    seriously, i'm also surprised at how little people know about their own biology :P i'm lucky i guess, in that i love giving or receiving oral - just both parties need to keep some level of personal hygiene!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lindsayjane)
    Also... eeww at your cervical mucus story. And if you can go through that and still want to eat vag, then other guys: suck it up!
    I didn't know what it was at first; I though maybe it was some kind of female ejaculation and as such was actually feeling a little proud of myself with a glob of thick sticky stuff in my mouth. Anyway, I googled it as I was under the impression that female ejaculation was supposed to be watery and from the urethra - turns out the most likely thing it could have been was a 'cervical mucus plug' that had came loose. Needed a few days to recover from that discovery .

I didn't know what it was at first; I though maybe it was some kind of female ejaculation and as such was actually feeling a little proud of myself with a glob of thick sticky stuff in my mouth. Anyway, I googled it as I was under the impression that female ejaculation was supposed to be watery and from the urethra - turns out the most likely thing it could have been was a 'cervical mucus plug' that had came loose. Needed a few days to recover from that discovery .
    Most likely to be vaginal discharge tbh.

In response to the OP; My boyfriend loves giving me oral. I've never given him head though, it just doesn't appeal to me in the slightest and am pretty scared of it if I'm being honest.

ReputationRep:
    Sorry, but it is true; most women can't even orgasm through vaginal penetration. Also, the cervix is only 4 or so inches deep so a penis risks hitting it during intercourse which I've read feels like being punched in the stomach (otherwise shouldn't be painful though, unless she is a virgin).
    You make it seem like something really bad! I need clitoral stimulation, but I have great orgasms, and sex is still very pleasurable!

ReputationRep:
    This is such a funny thread. Who in the hell is going to tell their girlfriend, "I'm afraid I won't be performing oral sex on you tonight, my reasons are fivefold..."? If you don't like it, don't do it, simple. No one can force you to. Not everyone likes everything. You don't need to debate your way out of it.

Also ITT there are people who care too much about correct vaginal terminology, guys who think that mentioning that they have heard of a clitoris makes them sound like a sex God, and almost certainly girls with stinky vaginal orifices.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lindsayjane)
    You make it seem like something really bad! I need clitoral stimulation, but I have great orgasms, and sex is still very pleasurable!
    No, i'm just saying it's a fact of female anatomy - the vagina hasn't evolved to bring women to orgasm whereas the clitoris has (apparently so that contraction brought about through orgasm sucks sperm into the uterus). SilverBolt made out that the coveted, semi-mythical, vaginal orgasm was a matter of the partner's skill whereas I contend that it is her anatomy that decides whether she can or cannot have vaginal orgasms.

Anyway, i'm off to bed as it's 1:40 am here.

ReputationRep:
    Okay first, balls sweat. And secondly, sometimes it isn't very pleasant having a big **** being shoved down your throat as you try not to gag. I'm not saying I hate it but it's hardly like boys are the only ones who could possibly see disadvantages. The favour should be returned.

(Original post by DaveSteed24)
    who cares what it tastes like - i bet a penis doesn't taste amazing even when its clean - you should want to make your partner feel good, and legend has it oral sex is the best way to do that - i'd do it and not expect oral sex in return

but what does a big virgin like me know :p:

and yeah you'll say 'don't talk about things you don't understand' - but i don't care - i'd wanna make my girlfriend feel great no matter what happened
    Haha, that's what I thought when I was a virgin...
    Oh how things have changed...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    Have you been sucking on a rifle!?
    I have an allergy.

I once slept with a woman who has 7 months pregnant, and got a mouth full of cervical mucus.
    nice. but that's still far more rare than a mouthful of jizz.:p:

ReputationRep:
    This thread makes sex disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Same brother, though I still am, at first I wanted to give and then I took a whiff... no way hosé was I going down there.
    Yuck.
    I'm glad you care about your girlfriend so much. I hope you never expect head. I certainly wouldn't if I was your girl. Not because you didnt like to give oral, but because of your childish attitude towards it.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2010
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.