Turn on thread page Beta

Why oral sex shouldn't always be give and take watch

(Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    Im happy to give oral and not recieve.
    ditto this one

ReputationRep:
    I dont get the whole squimish thing. I love giving, and everything it entails. Funnily enough I'm not that crazy about getting it back.

ReputationRep:
    I'm making this up but I think part of whether you like the taste of a girl or not is linked to how attracted you are to them. As in, you will like the smell of a person's sweat if you are biologically compatible so for me it follows that you would like the taste of one person, more than another.
    I really enjoy going down on a girl but it helps everyone's pleasure if she has showered pretty recently or hasn't been doing vigorous exercise. This would go for men too I suppose, no-one likes the smell of sweaty balls.

As for the give and take thing I think everyone decides personally what their levels are.
    Also, (this is not sex tip) flavoured lube is there for a reason.

ReputationRep:
    as long as i *** i don't care.

ReputationRep:
    This thread is so not sexy :sigh:

Anyways, I love going down on a girl. But only if she's clean. If she is, I can jam on that clam all day :wizard2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Skarbo)
    OP needs to stop making excuses for being a lazy ****.
    Exactly. All his "arguments" are excuses just because he doesn't like the idea of it. I don't find the thought of oral sex on a girl (which I am) appealing either, but there is no need to make up crap about bacteria and the likes.

However I find the thought of giving head more degrading. Being on your knees (usually) for a guy and putting their penis in your mouth.. no thanks. I'm not saying I will never try it, but it would definitely have to be for the right guy, and I wouldn't want him to expect it of me.

ReputationRep:
    I would have to disagree, on the most part... I do agree that if someone doesn't feel like doing something they shouldn't have to.

But I personally enjoy performing oral sex on women, and never encountered a fishy smell/taste, been lemony for me (and i love the taste of lemon actually lol, and hate fish, so yea :s)
    And i know for me that i don't expect the woman to perform oral on me after she has received it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by brighthw)
    lol i love going down on pussy its great to see the girl twitch and moan and shake her body in pleasure!
    agreed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    Sorry, but it is true; most women can't even orgasm through vaginal penetration. Also, the cervix is only 4 or so inches deep so a penis risks hitting it during intercourse which I've read feels like being punched in the stomach (otherwise shouldn't be painful though, unless she is a virgin).
    which means my comment about a man not knowing what hes doing is still true - in six years of sexual intercourse with my partner not once has she said having sex with me is liking being punched in the stomach and before you come back with a witty retort about penis size - yes i am bigger than 4 inches

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by silverbolt)
    which means my comment about a man not knowing what hes doing is still true - in six years of sexual intercourse with my partner not once has she said having sex with me is liking being punched in the stomach and before you come back with a witty retort about penis size - yes i am bigger than 4 inches
    Or maybe she doesn't experience that sort of pain because her cervix is deeper than your penis goes. :eek:

Don't flatter yourself, darling. The fact that you never hit her cervix has nothing whatsoever to do with your supposed 'skill'.

ReputationRep:
    That wasn't my main point, I was saying it could be painful depending on her and his anatomy. Either way my main point was that lots of women cannot orgasm through vaginal stimulation.

ReputationRep:
    you obviously havent had sex with a man who knows what hes doing if thats what you think?
    Yes ... yes already heard this but I made the comment saying dont assume I'm talking about me :p: Like I said before, Statistics dont lie. Why the hell would I talk about myself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smtn)
    You're kinda showing your age here

p.s try finding a new c0ck
    How on earth am I showing my age here?

And with kind regards, I wasnt talking about myself ... 75% of women dont get orgasms through fornication, and 12% cant get any whatsoever. :p: Am I an average? To say the least, no. Did I make this personal upon myself? No. So why the hell are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xelarose)
    How on earth am I showing my age here?

And with kind regards, I wasnt talking about myself ... 75% of women dont get orgasms through fornication, and 12% cant get any whatsoever. :p: Am I an average? To say the least, no. Did I make this personal upon myself? No. So why the hell are you?
    However girl's orgasms tend to be more intense, and can happen multiple times in a short space of time. Also your comments about pain were quite naive

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    Sorry, but it is true; most women can't even orgasm through vaginal penetration. Also, the cervix is only 4 or so inches deep so a penis risks hitting it during intercourse which I've read feels like being punched in the stomach (otherwise shouldn't be painful though, unless she is a virgin).
    Actually many women can, they just haven't, i feel most women have the ability its just that there are always some sort of preoccupation or obstacle stopping them from full pleasure...

The cervix is no where near 4 inches deep, thats the G spot, cervix is further, and very few guys have a penis long enough to actually get there, though the deep spot is in the region nearby... get your facts right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

So there you have it, oral sex shouldn't always be a case of give and take. Not to say oral sex should never be done on girls, but if the guy is unwilling it's only fair that the girl does not get enraged and think he's not returning the favour...because for the guy oral sex is under much more difficult conditions than it is for the girl.
    I love going down on my gf... :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rick-Raith)
    Actually many women can, they just haven't, i feel most women have the ability its just that there are always some sort of preoccupation or obstacle stopping them from full pleasure...
    Actually no, I'm afraid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Actually no, I'm afraid.
    Seriously? Cause one thing that i have found out is that when the woman is in a completely calm, relaxed mood and feels safe and totally comfortable with the guy, that orgasm will happen, unless there are other reasons like the guy not knowing what he is doing for example.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rick-Raith)
    Seriously? Cause one thing that i have found out is that when the woman is in a completely calm, relaxed mood and feels safe and totally comfortable with the guy, that orgasm will happen, unless there are other reasons like the guy not knowing what he is doing for example.
    So you've been with every single woman in the world to be able to say that's true of us all? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I used to be a little confused over whether or not i should go down on a girl, but after reading what iv read.... :no:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.