Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Why oral sex shouldn't always be give and take watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BellaMemoria)
    So you've been with every single woman in the world to be able to say that's true of us all? :rolleyes:
    Ok i get your point. But i do believe in the power of our minds over our bodies, like self induced asthma... But animals have been given a reason to why sex should be done apart from reproduction, animals actually enjoy it, and there has to be some way of keeping us 'hooked'

But, if you can truly find a way of letting go of everything, where the only thing that is on your mind is what is going on right down there in terms of how good it is, and how great you feel with the person you are with, i feel it is very likely that given the right conditions, any woman can orgasm. (though obviously different intensities)

ReputationRep:
    They're not arguments against oral being give and take.

That's just an argument that vaginas are dirty.

ReputationRep:
    I don't like receiving oral... Like giving it though

This thread has made me lol. What a good way to waste some time! :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ahnaf.c)
    I used to be a little confused over whether or not i should go down on a girl, but after reading what iv read.... :no:
    Try it one day and see what you think :p:

I could write an identical thread on why girls shouldn't have to go down on guys but I'm not going to because: it's petty, up to the individual & I personally love giving head despite its nastier bits becuase I enjoy bringing pleasure to someone else

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamondsky99)
    Try it one day and see what you think :p:

I could write an identical thread on why girls shouldn't have to go down on guys but I'm not going to because: it's petty, up to the individual & I personally love giving head despite its nastier bits becuase I enjoy bringing pleasure to someone else
    lol. i guess that would be the best way to come to a one conclusion. do it first hand. since its coming from a medic, i guess she knows what she's talking about :rolleyes:
    and ur right; there isnt a bigger turn on than being able to see that your partner's turned on becoz of u (or more importantly because of what you're doing)
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    Well i think the best thing to do is to go to the Dr. and get tested. They have many confidential free clinics you can go to and its always and Here is advice: Ok he was drunk, but then again, that is still not an excuse. He shouldn't have put himself in that position....If both are STD free, then yes. However, it is not safe to blow air into her - she could hemoraige and die.

Patrick

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rick-Raith)
    Seriously? Cause one thing that i have found out is that when the woman is in a completely calm, relaxed mood and feels safe and totally comfortable with the guy, that orgasm will happen, unless there are other reasons like the guy not knowing what he is doing for example.
    It has little to do with being relaxed - I've been sleeping with the same person for the last four years, so I'm very comfortable around him, but I've still never come from penetrative sex.
    The answer is more biological than that. The vaginal canal is severely lacking in nerve endings, in comparison to the clitoris which is packed full of them - and so it is far easier to have a clitoral orgasm than a vaginal one. So when a guy point blank refuses to go down on a girl, its a bit of a slap in the face, considering thats usually where she's gonna get her orgasm from. None of my female friends have ever come from penetrative sex, so they rely on oral!

Seriously? Cause one thing that i have found out is that when the woman is in a completely calm, relaxed mood and feels safe and totally comfortable with the guy, that orgasm will happen, unless there are other reasons like the guy not knowing what he is doing for example.
    There are so many misconceptions about this.

I have never, ever orgasmed. I am 23 years old and I lost my virginity when I was 20 to a man I loved and totally trusted (although I became sexually active at 16). I wasn't even nervous. We've now been together over three years; he's loving and very generous during sex and would do anything to heighten my pleasure if I asked. He would go down on me whenever I asked. Furthermore, I enjoy sex. I do get pleasure from it. But I cannot, have never been able to, orgasm.

Other sexual experience has been with one girl and two guys (separately!), and time by myself (of course). I have a Rampant Rabbit. I don't feel any shame or guilt about sex or masturbation. But orgasm just ... doesn't happen. It is not the end result. I feel pleasure up until a certain point, then it goes away. That is all.

I can't explain it. But I do know that attitudes such as "you need better sex", or that the girl must be uptight and repressed, are not helpful. (With regards to the former, since the 10-15% of women who can't orgasm can't do so even by themselves, it seems irrelevant how skilled or experiences their partners are.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    It has little to do with being relaxed - I've been sleeping with the same person for the last four years, so I'm very comfortable around him, but I've still never come from penetrative sex.
    The answer is more biological than that. The vaginal canal is severely lacking in nerve endings, in comparison to the clitoris which is packed full of them - and so it is far easier to have a clitoral orgasm than a vaginal one. So when a guy point blank refuses to go down on a girl, its a bit of a slap in the face, considering thats usually where she's gonna get her orgasm from. None of my female friends have ever come from penetrative sex, so they rely on oral!
    I know the biology, and just to fix the last section i enjoy going down on a woman.
    But I know that many men try imitate what their penis does when fingering etc... even just normal penetrative sex. The actual movement back and forth is what a few people believe is what is supposed to happen, and some guys feel as long as there is a bit of 'friction' ie rubbing it will pleasure the woman, but the vaginal cavity responds better to pressure against its walls.
    Unless i have just been lucky to be with women who easily come, they have always responded brilliantly to pressure Vs back and forth movement in terms of penetrative sex.

But personal note, I LOVE going down and pleasuring women (though haven't been with many)...

ReputationRep:
    Ok, thanks for clearing that up, like I haven't had enough experience with different women to make a solid accusation such as every woman can orgasm, but i just feel it is possible.
    I self study psychology, and so far much of what i have noticed is a result of how the brain works.

And with my saying about the woman not being comfortable etc, I do use it loosely, and I do realise that there will always be exceptions.

Just remember, the mind is alot more difficult to work out and control; I am not assuming that anything is bad in terms of your relationship with your boyfriend, but feeling comfortable is different to being comfortable (people have an inner intuition about things).

(sorry, psychology is a big interest of mine, and i refuse to read too much on the subject as I feel it would end up influencing my beliefs in certain situations)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)

Thirdly, girls do have periods so the vagina can be covered in blood during the few days of the month.

I don't think any girl I know would ever in their right minds consider asking for oral during their period. Who you think we are?!:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mau5traps)
    I don't think any girl I know would ever in their right minds consider asking for oral during their period. Who you think we are?!:confused:
    My boyfriend does it says I taste like copper.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, he must really love you :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's just me then but I find this extremely strange

ReputationRep:
    Maybe it's just me then but I find this extremely strange
    :zomg: I have to say, me too.

ReputationRep:
    tbh...i much prefer to give than take anyway...having oral done on myself makes me cringe

ReputationRep:
    mmmm oh god!
    69?

ReputationRep:
    Actually many women can, they just haven't, i feel most women have the ability its just that there are always some sort of preoccupation or obstacle stopping them from full pleasure...

The cervix is no where near 4 inches deep, thats the G spot, cervix is further, and very few guys have a penis long enough to actually get there, though the deep spot is in the region nearby... get your facts right
    "You may be unaware that the vagina of a women who hasn't had a baby is a mere�four inches�(8.5 cm) when she's aroused, although it can lengthen to accommodate a penis up to�eight inches�long (so long as he enters slowly). This basically means that most knobs will fit snugly, and be able to hit all the right buttons, so stop your fretting." - http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelatio...doessizematter

For someone who appears to know nothing about female anatomy, it is certainly ironic that you would tell someone else to 'get their facts right'.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by metalexi)
    The emphasis on girls being "dirty" was more of a reason to point out something he missed out. I'm sure you dettol your **** everyday though.
    he probably uses toothpaste for his little spot down ther. :yep: :cool:

ReputationRep:
    Actually many women can, they just haven't, i feel most women have the ability its just that there are always some sort of preoccupation or obstacle stopping them from full pleasure...

The cervix is no where near 4 inches deep, thats the G spot, cervix is further, and very few guys have a penis long enough to actually get there, though the deep spot is in the region nearby... get your facts right
    the gspot is actually 2-3 inches into the vagina, not 4. The unaroused vagina is around 3-4 inches long but, of course, it expands when you're in the mood - though not a huge amount. I've had my cervix hit by every boyfriend I've had.
    Before you go telling others to get their facts straight I suggest you do the same.

I've never asked but each partner that's gone down on me (one git wouldn't ever do it) has needed no persuasion to do it when I'm on...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2010
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.