Turn on thread page Beta

Why oral sex shouldn't always be give and take watch

ReputationRep:
    i love giving head and like receiving but i much prefer to give. if a girl does all she can to keep clean then thats fine. i only give when its clean and i wouldn't expect any different back and i certainly don't want anything when i'm on my period, that's my giving time

ReputationRep:
    its all personal preference, nothing else...dont do something you're not happy doing...

ReputationRep:
    I prefer giving to receiving, but my boyfriend loves giving so

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    "You may be unaware that the vagina of a women who hasn't had a baby is a mere�four inches�(8.5 cm) when she's aroused, although it can lengthen to accommodate a penis up to�eight inches�long (so long as he enters slowly). This basically means that most knobs will fit snugly, and be able to hit all the right buttons, so stop your fretting." - http://www.thesite.org/sexandrelatio...doessizematter

For someone who appears to know nothing about female anatomy, it is certainly ironic that you would tell someone else to 'get their facts right'.
    Ok, well i know my facts as of women who have had a baby (well thats the info ) I never specified before hand whether i was talking about a woman who had had a baby or not...

But, I didn't realise that the length to the cervix was different based on whether you have had a baby or not. sorry for that mistake

ReputationRep:
    I refuse to receive. Hate it.

I think you're first line was wrong, I know most of my friends would agree with me in any case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by death.drop)
    the gspot is actually 2-3 inches into the vagina, not 4. The unaroused vagina is around 3-4 inches long but, of course, it expands when you're in the mood - though not a huge amount. I've had my cervix hit by every boyfriend I've had.
    Before you go telling others to get their facts straight I suggest you do the same.

I've never asked but each partner that's gone down on me (one git wouldn't ever do it) has needed no persuasion to do it when I'm on...

ok, maybe i have been with deeper women, and all my other research in the past is different... I haven't been with enough women i suppose, but i was taking most info from research and talking to various people etc, as well as own experiences.

ReputationRep:
    Why be anonymous? I'd have repped you for having balls. Does neg rep really mean that much to you?

OH WAIT IT'S TSR, OF COURSE IT DOES.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    Your suppose to lick the clit :erm:
    Not the 'vagina hole' as you so sexually described it as...

Being licked all over like a dog is not hot
    Well said! I wish more guys knew this...!

ReputationRep:
    i agree, however, if you think that **** can't taste bad/has no taste then you are gravely mistaken.

ReputationRep:
    bit incorrect to say girls aren't 'clean' down there or whatever, most are unless they don't wash properly which is disgusting. but as a girl the idea of recieving it makes me feel ill, admittedly it is a different concept for a guy i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Many say oral sex is a case of 'give and take'. Many girls who go out of their way to perform oral sex on a guy eagerly expect for the favour to be returned, and outrage ensues if it isn't.

Oral sex on a penis is not the same as oral sex on a vagina. Firstly the penis itself doesn't perspirate as much as a vagina does.

Secondly, the penis has one very small hole for the release of bodily fluids where as the vagina is one big hole that releases many bodily fluids and therefore the greater the distribution of said fluids over the larger area.

Thirdly, girls do have periods so the vagina can be covered in blood during the few days of the month.

Also, many have expressed that a clean vagina can taste salty/fishy/other unfavourable tastes where as a clean penis doesn't. This is because it is easier to keep clean.

Finally, it's scientifically proven that per unit area a vagina has more bacteria than the penis does.

So there you have it, oral sex shouldn't always be a case of give and take. Not to say oral sex should never be done on girls, but if the guy is unwilling it's only fair that the girl does not get enraged and think he's not returning the favour...because for the guy oral sex is under much more difficult conditions than it is for the girl.
    when doing oral sex on a boy, you have to try and put as much of the ******* thing in your mouth/down your throat as possible!!

also, the bacteria thing is completely irrelevant, OP - if they're harmless.

the vagina is not affected by the period the rest of the month.

also, willies do smell.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Buster_Bunny)
    Lol, how did you get that? Ive got a boyfriend, ive got to leave him for university. If your guna try and insult someone else's life then at least get the facts right.
    It was on your profile before you subsequently removed it haha.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rick-Raith)
    Ok, well i know my facts as of women who have had a baby (well thats the info ) I never specified before hand whether i was talking about a woman who had had a baby or not...

But, I didn't realise that the length to the cervix was different based on whether you have had a baby or not. sorry for that mistake
    So you were specifically talking about women who have had babies, despite this being a forum mainly for 16-23 year olds?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by James4d)
    I dated a girl who had never received head and hated the idea of it. Oh lawd was I in heaven.
    I'd be one of those girls. It just does not appeal to me one bit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pink Bullets)
    So you were specifically talking about women who have had babies, despite this being a forum mainly for 16-23 year olds?
    Sorry I didn't mean it that way, but i suppose all my research is based on them...
    But since i didn't realise that there was a difference in size between women who had and had not had babies (though i should have been able to assume that much) i just ended up giving wrong info based on the average of women in general (considering there are more women over 23 than below...)

but yea anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Many say oral sex is a case of 'give and take'. Many girls who go out of their way to perform oral sex on a guy eagerly expect for the favour to be returned, and outrage ensues if it isn't.

Oral sex on a penis is not the same as oral sex on a vagina. Firstly the penis itself doesn't perspirate as much as a vagina does.

Secondly, the penis has one very small hole for the release of bodily fluids where as the vagina is one big hole that releases many bodily fluids and therefore the greater the distribution of said fluids over the larger area.

Thirdly, girls do have periods so the vagina can be covered in blood during the few days of the month.

Also, many have expressed that a clean vagina can taste salty/fishy/other unfavourable tastes where as a clean penis doesn't. This is because it is easier to keep clean.

Finally, it's scientifically proven that per unit area a vagina has more bacteria than the penis does.

So there you have it, oral sex shouldn't always be a case of give and take. Not to say oral sex should never be done on girls, but if the guy is unwilling it's only fair that the girl does not get enraged and think he's not returning the favour...because for the guy oral sex is under much more difficult conditions than it is for the girl.
    Have you been down on both? You can't really comment unless you have. It is a natural thing to explore your partner and with general levels of hygiene, isn't a problem for most.

If you dislike vaginas so much, don't let your glorious penis encounter one and instead, date guys. Or at least a she-male.

(Original post by lodzinski)
    maybe i'm weird, but I rather like going down on a girl
    you got skillz too. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    This is absolute rubbish. Having something rammed down my throat is more unpleasant than a clean pussy. For me only one guy was remotely good at oral anyway, our bits are a lot more complicated!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by writergirl)
    I'd be one of those girls. It just does not appeal to me one bit.
    Have you never even tried it? Personally, I wouldn't be with a woman who didn't like it.

(Original post by Rick-Raith)
    Sorry I didn't mean it that way, but i suppose all my research is based on them...
    But since i didn't realise that there was a difference in size between women who had and had not had babies (though i should have been able to assume that much) i just ended up giving wrong info based on the average of women in general (considering there are more women over 23 than below...)

but yea anyway
    Even if you were right (which of course you weren't) there was no need to be such an ass about it. Also, in future you may want to verify facts before you spout off about them; I could have drawn up a scientifically accurate diagram of female reproductive organs by the time I was about 13, what's your excuse?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Notker)
    Have you never even tried it? Personally, I wouldn't be with a woman who didn't like it.
    It does nothing for me, personally.

It's quite bizarre that you would dump someone for not enjoying having a certain sexual act done to them. As long as they're deriving pleasure from your sex life together, why on earth would it bother you if they prefer certain acts to others (ie. finger vs. tongue)?

ReputationRep:
    I love going down on my girl

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 22, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.