Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Would you like to day the way a snowman does? watch

ReputationRep:
    I mean, just gently melt away ... till there is nothing left.

Also, if snowmen were real do you think they'd feel pain when melting? :yep:

* I mean DIE sorry!

ReputationRep:
    No lol
    I wanna go out fighting...

ReputationRep:
    does a snowman have a soul?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chesterman247)
    does a snowman have a soul?
    does a brickwall have a soul?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areyoucool/symmetrical?)
    does a brickwall have a soul?
    Does a pancake have a soul?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lm_wfc)
    Does a pancake have a soul?
    Does soulfood have soul?

ReputationRep:
    LOOOL at the above lil' conversation...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Does soulfood have soul?
    Does a soul have soul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Formula 1)
    Does a soul have soul
    Does a sole have a soul?

Do people who use ICQ have a soul?

ReputationRep:
    Does TSR have a soul?

ReputationRep:
    Does a shoe have a sole? :p:

ReputationRep:
    I came across a mass grave of, to what I thought, snowmen, and notified the authorities immediately. Turned out after the forensic team checked it out, it was just a field of carrots.

-
    Yeah, that guy stole the joke from me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Does soulfood have soul?
    does my local river have any sole?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by areyoucool/symmetrical?)
    does my local river have any sole?
    does one of my red blood cells have a soul

ReputationRep:
    Prefer orgasms myself. Similar thing.

ReputationRep:
    I think that all of you are being so rude to the original creator of this discussion. I thought what they said was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and you let it descend into just taking the mick out of the original statement.

In reply to your question, I would love to melt away like a snowman when I die, to feel myself become a part of the earth and to help nutrify and sanctinise its life would be absolutely amazing.

Love and Peace to all who pursue it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'll be in the sky)
    I think that all of you are being so rude to the original creator of this discussion. I thought what they said was absolutely BEAUTIFUL and you let it descend into just taking the mick out of the original statement.

In reply to your question, I would love to melt away like a snowman when I die, to feel myself become a part of the earth and to help nutrify and sanctinise its life would be absolutely amazing.

Love and Peace to all who pursue it.
    dont listen to this mentalist i was enjoying our earlier convo

im sure the OP doesnt mind

now, where were we...

does a cheese and onion sandwhich lying in the hands of james brown, sitting on a pew in a church, wearing shoes, with a piece of sole in his other hand, a pancake in his hat, perched at the same time have soul?

ReputationRep:
    Look, I don't know who you are "areyoucool/symmetrical?" or why that is your name, but do you have problem with me? because if you have problem then say it, don't call me a mentalist, whatever that is.

And don't act like I'm stupid, I got 6A*s at GCSE and i'm predicted AAB at A Level. And YES he probably does mind, you are one of the worst people I have ever met, and I know a lot of people.

ReputationRep:
    ok ok to answer your questions...

No you do not know me as far as I am aware. My name is an allusion to The Maccabees song 'First Love' where they say 'are cool, symmetrical'

I obviously dont have a problem with you - a mentalist is a loose term i think from the alan partridge show to describe a person undertaking a silly action (an equivalent of a mug).

I dont act like you were stupid - i dont know where that was from either. I called you a mentalist cos i disregarding your actions - i.e. signalling to the rest of the people in this forum that there shouldnt be much thought of them - as the intentions specified were completely the opposite to our intentions.

Im impressed with your results but neither do i find them appropriate to what is going on - your an intelligent person, but at no point did i question this.

Let it be known that the OP is a girl but im not trying to undermine you by saying that - just assuming you forgot. I dunno what i did wrong here but i just hope u dont think too much of the word 'mentalist' cos thats where i think the offense lies.

I wouldnt like to think im a horrible person - i didnt even intend for this to spiral out of control like this. The chap chesterman247 is a friend of mine and the brickwall thing was a private joke if anything.

Good luck with the A levels

your friend (i hope),

areyoucool/symmetrical?

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.