The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Birthday suit.
I don't know but I think guys are pretty shallow. I've had numerous guys telling me to wear tighter clothes...errrrrrr no.
short/mid length denim skirt + mid length boots + anything on top = my heart. no idea why.
Reply 4
For me they're an annoying barrier to nudity.
Reply 5
slutty clothes are good, even if you are not one! If you want to attract boys, just take them on..simple as that

uggs, miniskirt, tight tops etc.. at the end they take them off anyway :biggrin:
Clothes are a part of a girl's attraction. Or lack of them should I say.

What parts should be revealing? Obviously the cleavage, but there's a fine line between too little and too much exposure. Too little and it may not be a good enough preview of the goods. Too much and there won't be any reason to strive to get her in bed to see the full thing, because you'd have already seen most of it.
Playboy King
Clothes are a part of a girl's attraction. Or lack of them should I say.

What parts should be revealing? Obviously the cleavage, but there's a fine line between too little and too much exposure. Too little and it may not be a good enough preview of the goods. Too much and there won't be any reason to strive to get her in bed to see the full thing, because you'd have already seen most of it.

what is she only has small breasts which are not really enough to fill low cut tops?
Reply 8
I'm a man of simple tastes. Jeans, trainers and a t-shirt is enough to look nice to me. I actually think girls(in general) look better dressed casually than on a night out, but I think(?) i'm in the minority on that.
Reply 9
yh trust me it duz just think about it.
mr eko
I'm a man of simple tastes. Jeans, trainers and a t-shirt is enough to look nice to me. I actually think girls(in general) look better dressed casually than on a night out, but I think(?) i'm in the minority on that.

I agree to some extent. I fail to see whats attractive about having your tits falling out and a skirt so short your arse is almost on show!

Meh :/
Reply 11
No, in as much as that I prefer girls without clothes.
Reply 12
Am I the only guy that thinks nice clothes on a girl can be pretty damn sexy? And by nice I don't necessarily mean revealing.
As long as the clothes are moderately sexy (as in tight) and not too boring,outlandish or slutty, anything is fine. A girl's face and lack of excessive bodyfat are more important.
Reply 14
Nice clothes definitely make girls more attractive, nice doesn't mean revealing - as a general rule, well fitting clothes are the way to go, and a nice blazer is a good touch :smile: whereas skanky trainers, etc, would probably put me off a bit.
Reply 15
well that shud have been an expected result, but i wasnt thinking it would have been.
Reply 16
rainbowbex
I agree to some extent. I fail to see whats attractive about having your tits falling out and a skirt so short your arse is almost on show!

Meh :/

You're obviously not a lesbian then.
Reply 17
Psyk
Am I the only guy that thinks nice clothes on a girl can be pretty damn sexy? And by nice I don't necessarily mean revealing.

What do you mean by nice clothes?
Reply 18
sakina101
What do you mean by nice clothes?

I dunno, I just know if I like what a girl is wearing.
Reply 19
Psyk
I dunno, I just know if I like what a girl is wearing.

I wish I knew what guys meant by that lol.

Latest