Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Are clothes part of a girls attraction? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Imo guys prefer slutty clothes or no clothes whatsoever xD

ReputationRep:
    Hoody, hair tied back and minimal makeup.

I don't know why...

ReputationRep:
    :curious: obviously. if someone says no, I don't believe them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davies_M)
    Hoody, hair tied back and minimal makeup.

I don't know why...
    Sounds similar to me. Low key is good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How much do clothes improve a girl appearance to guys? What types of clothes do you guys like on a girl? What bits of the body do you like exposed etc? Im talking everyday wear not night out.
    I'm not so much bothered about clothes overall for girls, so long as they're cuutte , understanding&open minded , but i know girls care about what they wear, i love the emo trend for girls =D

black black black skin tightttt, and cutey little trainers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Butterflyleg)
    Imo guys prefer slutty clothes or no clothes whatsoever xD
    well, on my behalf, you're so very wrong
    cute > sexy by far imo

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jukukiwaiyi)
    well, on my behalf, you're so very wrong
    cute > sexy by far imo
    Oh dear, people don't get sarcasm these days? :grumble:

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, people don't get sarcasm these days? :grumble:

well, in all honesty, all the guys in my flat, seem to love slutty girls (god knows why), so it's not all sarcasm :Q

ReputationRep:
    well, in all honesty, all the guys in my flat, seem to love slutty girls (god knows why), so it's not all sarcasm :Q
    Oh they love **** them, but that's all :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    j/k

ReputationRep:
    Oh they love **** them, but that's all :lol:

Spoiler:
    Show
    j/k
    they what them O_O

ReputationRep:
    they what them O_O
    I can't write this bad, bad, bad word :grumble: Moderators wouldn't be happy at all!

ReputationRep:
    t-shirts, love em... long over knee socks mmm

Generally i like casual - i like high neckline as much as low

I like it when girls wear really short skirts to look at legs while im doing other stuff, but thats just eye candy I probably wouldnt actually like any of the girls.

ReputationRep:
    dont you mean lack of clothing?

ReputationRep:
    It all depends on the guy you're trying to attract. If he's a decent bloke who respects women, he will want a woman who can respect herself, look after herself and looks pretty. I personally get a bit disgusted when i see girls wearing so little. Someone who wears clothes that look neat and pretty, so not too flashy is best.

ReputationRep:
    yes and no.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on what kind of guys ur tryna attract tbh... just dont wear a whore's uniform if ur not a whore(or dont wanna be seen as a whore) and dont dress like a nun if ur not one.

Category 1: tight-fitting clothes, anything leather, most shiny things, reeeally low-cut tops, dresses/skirts that are closer to ur waist than ur knees, visible thongs. oh and PVC suits.

Category 2: everything else.

P.S, shoes matter too, big difference between 6-inch hooker heels and converse sneakers.
    I'd bang a girl in 6-inch heels, but I'd actually TALK to a girl in sneakers. :coma:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    How much do clothes improve a girl appearance to guys? What types of clothes do you guys like on a girl? What bits of the body do you like exposed etc? Im talking everyday wear not night out.

IF SHE IS A FATTIE:mad: i.e more than size 10!
    It does not matter what she wears! shes still a fat pig!
    And is not very attractive to look at.

ReputationRep:
    A nice top and jeans. But I also like hoodies and trackies, I don't know why. :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RabbitCFH)
    A nice top and jeans. But I also like hoodies and trackies, I don't know why. :p:
    hoodies and trackies????? Your from Poland and now your in to that dirty chav image?

ReputationRep:
    Clothes make girls more attractive in almost every case unless you have a warped perception of style, i.e. any cheap animal print, cheap stretchy belts worn on the waist over dresses/outfits, dark glasses (wearing them aesthetically and not for practical use), ripped jeans and thongs - they all look ridiculous to be honest. It is hard to define what looks good because girls have different physical attributes, but subtle cleavage looks good on everyone.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 26, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.