The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Some of us dont need to bribe females in order to engage in conversation with them..
Reply 2
Don't buy people drinks out of intimidation.
ofcourse! only initially though. If you have a good personality then it will most defo go further! but then again, are you just buying us drinks for sex in return or something?

in the larger scheme of things, our accepting of your free drinks balances out your willingness to buy drinks in the name of a shag for the night.

id accept your drink and your chat and more if aforementioned drink and chat were to my liking :biggrin:

xx
Waste of money. Draw them in with your eyes.
Reply 5
they'd use you for drinks you ugly whoreson.
Reply 6
Well, we don't need guys to by us drinks to get us to talk to them, but yes, I would actually talk to the guy, not use him. But that's just me, I'm sure there are some girls that'd just use guys.
Buying a girl a drink would be a good way of getting into a conversation, but you don't need to buy a girl a drink to talk to them, however if you find it hard to initiate converstation then buying a drink would be a good way to break the ice.......
Reply 8
alwaysagoth have you every raped a lemon?
Yeah I'd definitely talk to him and keep talking if I liked him :smile:
Reply 10
Its a nice offer, but just try talking to her anyways first thats what i'd prefer, also the girl might be abit hasty taking the drink if she didnt see you by it, in case spiked...not sayin you would but the thought might go through her head.

also its kinda hard to talk in a club just have to have a lil convo then dance then get number then talk =] always a good way then less added pressure too...
I got bought loads of drinks by a guy a few weeks ago, i have a boyfriend so i didnt really know how to react, he wouldnt let me reject them and im fairly sure he knew i had a boyfriend so i just bought him drinks back.
No don't
They may slip you rohypnol and rape you in an alley.

Latest

Trending

Trending