The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Somewhere nice and peaceful. Iraq maybe?
Reply 21
I went to Denmark when I was 18, three years of university at Aarhus, then moved to Iceland for a year for a Master's (and because Iceland is AMAZING), and am currently living in Norway and intend to stay put now. So, yes, Denmark, iceland and Norway for moi. Was born in England.
Reply 22
Greece or Italy.
Republic of Ireland (very close to home :p:), Norway or Canada.
Reply 24
I N D O N E S I A !!!!!!!
Reply 25
Certain parts of the US.
i'l be deported back to pakistan!
Germany.
Or one of the Eastern European countries... I love them- have to learn the languages, though. I can a bit Polish and Hungarian.

Well also interesting would be America- its my next destination anyways.
Berlin or Tokyo :sogood:
Dubai or Cairo
Reply 30
had to?

the netherlands, germany, switzerland, canada, norway, denmark. all very good countries. maybe the US, but more out of curiosity.
Reply 31
Hmm, perhaps I would go chill in Dubai.
France, Italy, Spain or Sweden. Probably France or Spain though because I can at least understand a bit of the language.
Reply 33
Switzerland, France, Italy,Canada, Germany or South Korea
Reply 34
jasmine736
Switzerland, France, Italy,Canada, Germany or South Korea

:confused: S'all about the North :woo:
Notker
I went to Denmark when I was 18, three years of university at Aarhus, then moved to Iceland for a year for a Master's (and because Iceland is AMAZING), and am currently living in Norway and intend to stay put now. So, yes, Denmark, iceland and Norway for moi. Was born in England.

Aarhus is a great uni! Sounds like you've had an awesome experience for unis! I genuinely envy you, I'd love to study in Denmark or Switzerland.
Reply 36
Germany or USA
New Zealand or Canada. Possibly America but somewhere fairly temperate.
Miss_Scarlet
If you had to leave the UK, which countries would you like to live in?

China, I'm Chinese but hate the pollution there. So don't plan to ever go back.:frown:
Reply 39
Singapore please.

Latest

Trending

Trending