Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Girls! - Do you/How do you get rid of that tiny bit of hair in between your bum? watch

I know some of you lucky ladies may not have this but I have teensy bit of hair between my bum (trying to not get graphic here but hopefully you get my drift!) and I always find it a pain to get rid of as I shave everything else off but not this, in fear of it growing back thicker and even on my actual butt cheeks :eek:

I've had a G-String wax done before but it costs too much sometimes! I tried wax strips before (forgot the name of the brand) but it kinda didn't... Basically it did sweet f-all! Lol.

So do any of you do this? If so, what do you use?

I guess yo could use Veet. even though its not meant to be used there... it works like a charm.

ReputationRep:
    Get the tweezers out

ReputationRep:
    have anal with a lawn mower?

just a suggestion :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I do when I can be bothered. The best stuff I dunno what brand it is but basically it's a mini pan of green wax and it works brilliantly.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with a razor?

ReputationRep:
    I have it waxed

(Original post by SpamBa)
    What's wrong with a razor?
    If you shave it off it becomes unbearably itchy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by renault)
    Get the tweezers out
    ouch!!!!:eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    If you shave it off it becomes unbearably itchy.
    Mine doesn't :shrug: doesn't moisturiser help at all?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know if you expected this response but personally I shave although it is difficult without a mirror.

(Original post by SpamBa)
    Mine doesn't :shrug: doesn't moisturiser help at all?
    Moisturiser usually makes that area sting, maybe it's because i've only shaved that area once before :dontknow: .

please do not shave my love. that stubble will have you wanting to commit suicide

ReputationRep:
    omg that sounds grotesque

ReputationRep:
    guilty boner

ReputationRep:
    I'd get the tweezers on it! But then again I have a pretty high pain threshold lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Barden)
    guilty boner
    seconded :shh:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2010
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.