Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Please, please keep anon or delete as this is very embarrassing.

I can't have sex. I haven't had sex in a year. This is because I started squirting occasionally about 1,5 years ago, and after that it just took off. I can't stop. I squirt EVERY time I masturbate or have sex, and it feels absolutely amazing, much much better than normal orgasms. It's completely different.

The thing is tho.. I've started seeing this guy, and it's come to the point where it would be natural to have sex right about now. I've given him several bj's to postpone it a bit, but I dunno how he'll react. I'll have to tell him at some point. I can't even let him finger me cos I'm scared he'll give me an orgasm.. What if he doesn't know what it is?!

I've looked it up a lot, trying to figure out how to control it, but it's impossible. You have to have surgeries to take out ur g-spot, and I wont do that.. obviously.. it's not really a problem as it doesn't taste anything (I had to, come on, how do I expect a guy to ever give me oral if it tastes weird..?) and it doesn't leave stains or smell at ALL. So I guess that's good. But recently it's started increasing in volume, it's quite a lot now actually, and I have to keep a towel around at all times. Probably around 2 cups now.

What do I do? How will my partner react when I tell him? Will he be turned off? Anyone know how I can stop this from happening?

Help much appreciated....

ReputationRep:
    awwww no need to worry hun its natural

ReputationRep:
    errm, it's quite funny!... people are different, but i'd just be happy you're feeling gurrrrd!lol........... just let him play with you and after you orgasm just compliment him a lot and let him know how incredible it was!

ReputationRep:
    I'm 110% sure he'll find it a massive turn on.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    If he's never seen / heard of this before, it might come as a bit of surprise. It would be polite to raise the subject in advance, even as late as bringing the towels to bed.

On the other hand, all the women I know who can do this say it doesn't make a difference to their pleasure, so I am wondering if some of the comments above are right.

ReputationRep:
    ermm, he's gonna love it!!!
    Come on, it's like the ULTIMATE turn on. I promise. If he doesn't know what going on, just assure him, that you haven't just pissed yourself, and I'm sure he'll be fine.

ReputationRep:
    99% chance of liking it.

ReputationRep:
    what exactly is squirting? female ejeculation?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Pee before you masterbate and see if it helps?

ReputationRep:
    90% of guys would find it anywhere between fine and really hot.

maybe 10% wouldnt like it - in which case cross that bridge if you come to it.

i think its a non-issue, personally

ReputationRep:
    i would be turned ON

ReputationRep:
    Most guys, or guys like me, would find it an awesome achievement! Id be telling my mates down the pub how great in bed I am that this girl was squirting all over the place.

Id tell him, even he doesnt like it, im sure it will take more than that to put your boyfriend off.

ReputationRep:
    Let's just think for a moment what part of the body around there can store that much liquid guys

ReputationRep:
    Any decent guy wouldn't mind or see it as a negative I'm sure.
    You are lucky, might I add!

ReputationRep:
    I'm jealous you get it so often! It feels amazing, and I don't think you need to worry about him being grossed out..it would be weird if he was because he ejaculates when he orgasms. (Anyway, the messier - the merrier! :coma:)

ReputationRep:
    most guys would really like it. i can't do it tho

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by theweehighlander)
    Most guys, or guys like me, would find it an awesome achievement! Id be telling my mates down the pub how great in bed I am that this girl was squirting all over the place.

Id tell him, even he doesnt like it, im sure it will take more than that to put your boyfriend off.
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShayCamp)
    ermm, he's gonna love it!!!
    Come on, it's like the ULTIMATE turn on. I promise. If he doesn't know what going on, just assure him, that you haven't just pissed yourself, and I'm sure he'll be fine.
    This! You've got nothing to worry about babe, just go for it! Warn him beforehand if you want to, but I think you should just go all over his face hahaa!

ReputationRep:
    There's deffo nothing to be worried about, it's natural for this to happen to some women I thought the first time it happened to me I was weeing myself... and I thought I had weed on my bf, which was pretty embarrasing at the time... :lol: but then i later on realised it wasn't wee at all (to my great relief) I would just maybe tell him about it but from what I know, guys find it a massive turn on, so stop worrying!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.