Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Guys love it. Makes them feel like they're 'THE MAN' lol

Wow, thanks for all the answers you guys..
    I know it's natural, to whoever said that..

(Original post by move_along)
    Pee before you masterbate and see if it helps?
    Nggnnh.. Right.. That wouldn't help at all, seeing as IT IS NOT URINE. This is exactly what I'm afraid of my guy saying when I eventually will have to tell him. And I will tell him before we have sex. I'm just worried about his reaction..

(Original post by The Hatman)
    Let's just think for a moment what part of the body around there can store that much liquid guys
    Yeahhh
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Is+squirting+urine%3F
    It's not urine..

(Original post by theweehighlander)
    Most guys, or guys like me, would find it an awesome achievement! Id be telling my mates down the pub how great in bed I am that this girl was squirting all over the place.

Id tell him, even he doesnt like it, im sure it will take more than that to put your boyfriend off.
    Ahhhwww! Thanks!!

(Original post by Cubs)
    Any decent guy wouldn't mind or see it as a negative I'm sure.
    You are lucky, might I add!
    I don't think I'm that lucky.. When it happened the first couple of times, yeah sure, cool, I can squirt! :rolleyes: But now.. I can't even have a clitoral orgasm without squirting! Hell, I can hardly touch myself before I squirt.
    And when your guy wants to finger you in his new car.. at the cinema.. in my flatmates bed.. on my new couch.. on the couch in the studentroom.. naa.. not that lucky.. I often orgasm like *snap* that! So.. The whole "we need to prepare for a massive flood coming" with towels and **** every time I want to mess around is not that.. lucky.. Fortunatly I love giving head though, so I guess he comes out of the whole thing lucky as I always feel bad we can't mess around with me, so I make up for it :o:

ReputationRep:
    Well, if you're going to cite the god of medical knowledge that is Google, let me cite its brother Wikipedia:

However, scientific studies from the 1980s and later have demonstrated that the substance produced is distinct from urine, though it does show similarities such as alkalinity with urine.[7] However, women claiming to have ejaculations who have agreed to urethral catheterization prior to intercourse expelled large volumes of urine through the catheter at orgasm.
    Davidson's study of 1,289 women found that the sensation of ejaculation was very similar to that of urination.
    In 1985 a different group studied 27 women, and found only urine
    PSA occurs in urine, and is elevated in post-orgasmic samples compared to pre-orgasmic. Simultaneous collection of ejaculate also showed PSA in both urine and ejaculate in all cases, but in higher concentration in the ejaculate than in the urine
    One very practical objection relates to the reported volumes ejaculated since this fluid must be stored somewhere in the pelvis, of which the urinary bladder is the largest source. The actual volume of the para-urethral tissue is quite small. By comparison, male ejaculate varies from 0.2–6.6 mL (0.04–1.3 tsp) (95% confidence interval), with a maximum of 13 mL (2.6 tsp).[75] Therefore claims of larger amounts of ejaculate are likely to contain at least some amount of urine.
    Pretty sure two cups is a larger amount by anyone's measure.

u b peein

Yeah, well, I'm the one squirting, and I know it isn't pee. I could go on quote loads of sites that says the opposite of yours, but I cant see the point. It's really a non issue for me, as it doesn't leave a scent, so how can it be pee? Even if it is pee without color, pee without scent, I couldn't care less. That's not what I asked for. Now thanks for being so nice to a girl with asking for advice on intimate issues.

just ignore all the people who are trying to prove to you its urine alright OP? ^ chose to quote things from wikipedia that directed your little "condition" to being urine, but really if you read wiki yourself you'd notice a lot of it states it's still a big debate.

bottom line, guys love it because either a) they find it hot and it turns them on OR b) they know they've pleasured their girl. personally, my gf gets quite wet when i finger her and such, we havent had sex yet, but making her so wet through just touching her and fingering her really makes me happy because i know she's enjoying it. theres no need to bring it up to your partner really, unless you feel the absolute need to. just go with it, and when it does happen i can put money on it the guy will probably be quite turned on/happy about it because he knows he's satisfied you.

i hope i helped :p:

ReputationRep:
    It's still a big debate, therefore you're allowed to definitively state it isn't urine but I'm not allowed to suggest that it might be.

Makes sense.

at what point did i "definitively state it isn't urine" may i ask?
    its obvious the OP is almost certain it's not urine, so why are you still trying to prove it to her it is?
    she simply asked on advice with what to do and whether or not she should let her partner know, whether or not it is urine is beyond the point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tropical-twist3)
    I'm jealous you get it so often! It feels amazing, and I don't think you need to worry about him being grossed out..it would be weird if he was because he ejaculates when he orgasms. (Anyway, the messier - the merrier! :coma:)
    I agree.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Hatman)
    It's still a big debate, therefore you're allowed to definitively state it isn't urine but I'm not allowed to suggest that it might be.

Makes sense.
    You can see why in some cases it can be confused...but you can definitely tell the difference. It feels like its coming from a different place, it looks different (it's completely clear, like water, whereas my urine is never completely clear), it has a potent sweet smell..kind of like newborn baby (yeah, odd) and smells nothing like wee.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.