Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi has anyone got any advice for me, I am undergraduate student just started for 1 semester and felt not really like the course and wanna take gap year. Also I wanna know that do I have to pay back the money that got from Student finance. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wah)
    Hi has anyone got any advice for me, I am undergraduate student just started for 1 semester and felt not really like the course and wanna take gap year. Also I wanna know that do I have to pay back the money that got from Student finance. :woo:
    1. Ring the student welfare office at your university and make an appointment to speak to someone. You will be able to discuss your situation on confidence and you may get some good ideas on the direction you wish to take in your life or at least give you some contact details of someone who will.

2. Yes, you will have to pay back some of the money you got from SFE. Exactly how much will depend on what day you last attended.

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.