Turn on thread page Beta

what do you think is the most hated nationality?? watch

• View Poll Results: which is the most hated nationality??
    English
    31.16%
    irish
    10.39%
    german
    22.85%
    french
    35.61%

ReputationRep:
    Wellll

ReputationRep:
    What we're not even on this list I detest being off the most hated list, but at the same time I think it gives y'all something else to whine about other than us...

ReputationRep:
    I would've thought it was the Americans. But what's surprising is that 99.9% of us don't really care.

ReputationRep:
    America.

ReputationRep:
    1. English
    2. American

The other 3 don't deserve a mention I think.

ReputationRep:
    I've lived in Norway, Italy and England, and I don't understand why the English would be hated at all.. If any, there's a lot of **** about the russians, the french, the germans and muslim-countries like Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan.
    Weird poll you have thur.
    Anyway, I don't hate any country really.. Not too big of a fan of the US, but I dont hate them.

ReputationRep:
    There are hundreds, perhaps thousands, of distinct national groups in the world. Not four. Anyway, I clicked 'Irish' - just to wind up the Irish really.

ReputationRep:
    Americans. Well, more specifically Alabama. The whole state should be paved over and turned into a giant car park. Preferably with its inhabitants buried under the concrete.

The rest of America is fine.

ReputationRep:
    Can we vote for governments? Haven't really got a problem with any populaces as such, but politicians.. grr... makes studying politics fun though.

ReputationRep:
    Out of those 4, the French.

But overall, Americans. 2nd place - probably the Swiss? Or Albanians?

ReputationRep:
    Having lived in France, I would have to say the French, most definitely the most arrogant and rude nation on Earth.

ReputationRep:
    I know it's a cliche but some of the French tourists in London are so rude. :yucky:

ReputationRep:
    French.

They have no idea how to queue.

Uncivilised *******s.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aphotic Cosmos)
    French.

They have no idea how to queue.

Uncivilised *******s.
    They sure know how to retreat though. :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lookitsdanhunt)
    Having lived in France, I would have to say the French, most definitely the most arrogant and rude nation on Earth.
    Me too. Make that Paris and you get double the arrogance and rudeness.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lookitsdanhunt)
    I agree - the french are douchebags. They are so up their own arses they wont talk to a british person in english because "we are in france and should know the language". Bigoted attitudes like that piss me off - we're tourists ffs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    I agree - the french are douchebags. They are so up their own arses they wont talk to a british person in english because "we are in france and should know the language". Bigoted attitudes like that piss me off - we're tourists ffs!
    Well, England seems to have the same mentality :erm: Regardless of whether they are tourists or not, many people seem to think that EVERYONE can speak English.

I like the French, they are actually really nice people.

ReputationRep:
    Pakistanis

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bansheeee*)
    Wellll
    from what I have heard from europeans, us british are the most hated countries in europe. among other things about us they particularly despise:

Our football hooliganism

The way we visit these countries and get tanked up ad cause a mess,

How expats create their own little enclave of british culture wherever they go

and particularly the way we are America's prison *****

Personally I dont hate any country's population but i do have a tender spot for hatred for the hypocrasy of the American Government. ie the demonisation of other countries, the long list of cia inspired conspiracies, the way they throw their political dominance around the world, the fact that i saw the copenhagen thing largely as an american inspired attempt to stem china's rapid growth, and then theres teh usual war stuff. (I doint beleive that they were behind 9/11 or are part of some NWO crap though)

American people seem ignorant as **** but then again, atleast they rate their own country as opposed to us who are always complaining about the man incharge and how the country is supposedly becoming worse every minute.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjs17)
    Pakistanis
    No! thats just what you think(still pissed about partition are we??? )........anyway the indian accents are very annoying but that still doesn't make the world detest them....Generally i think people are pretty pissed off with Israelis(why am i not suprised???).

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.