Turn on thread page Beta

what do you think is the most hated nationality?? watch

• View Poll Results: which is the most hated nationality??
    English
    31.16%
    irish
    10.39%
    german
    22.85%
    french
    35.61%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hoody555)
    Americans. Well, more specifically Alabama. The whole state should be paved over and turned into a giant car park. Preferably with its inhabitants buried under the concrete.

The rest of America is fine.

LMAO. Made my day!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cfizzle)
    americans, americans, americans.

minus the awesome singers/bands that seem to come from there, but everyone else is a bit weird aren't they?

Ummm no we're quite normal...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LAURA459)
    What is wrong with Alabama? :confused:

And, OP that is a weird poll you have...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SpiritedAway)
    The country is not "ours", so they can do what they please .
    it might not be yours.

ReputationRep:
    Israel surely? Followed closely by America.

What can I say? The world is clearly full of retards.

ReputationRep:
    Ireland lol?

ReputationRep:
    Everywhere I've travelled and holidayed, I've observed the most disdain for Americans.

ReputationRep:

Didn't know the kkk got new uniforms, guess they were tired of the ghost look:yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texan88)
    Didn't know the kkk got new uniforms, guess they were tired of the ghost look:yep:
    I think they watched Bad Boys 2 and decided they can't have Will Smith emerging from their outfit pointing a gun at them again. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    I think they watched Bad Boys 2 and decided they can't have Will Smith emerging from their outfit pointing a gun at them again. :rolleyes:
    I wouldn't put it past them, they think like that. That such a group like that comes from my country is just huge

ReputationRep:
    i thought the winner would be germany but to my surprise it is french and there are also so many english-haters. so why do the british hate french? and what's your reason to loathe british?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjs17)
    Partition was one of the greatest things which ever happened to India. Rather, its because of the continued support of terrorism by the Pakistani establishment.

This is not the thread for discussing terrorism but i will make one point for the benefit of Kjs17.

When India puts her sons on the battle lines to wage war against the menace extremists then and only then can you point a finger. Until then i suggest you refrain from placing blame from behind the bubble in which you live. I can easily say that India and RAW funds the terrorists that constantly attack Pakistan but since i don't know what goes on behind closed doors i don't go around shouting 'wolf'. Therefore, avoid sweeping generalizations.

I hope we have an understanding.

ReputationRep:
    the french
    someone teach them how to que goddamit..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxy402)
    This is not the thread for discussing terrorism but i will make one point for the benefit of Kjs17.

When India puts her sons on the battle lines to wage war against the menace extremists then and only then can you point a finger. Until then i suggest you refrain from placing blame from behind the bubble in which you live. I can easily say that India and RAW funds the terrorists that constantly attack Pakistan but since i don't know what goes on behind closed doors i don't go around shouting 'wolf'. Therefore, avoid sweeping generalizations.

I hope we have an understanding.
    OK, for my benefit, give me some proof of RAW involvement. You must be pretty naive if you believe that the terror innocent Pakistanis have suffered in the last two years is not down to continuous funding of terrorism by the ISI and Pak govt.

ReputationRep:
    Do British people hold any animosity towards the Argentinians since the Falklands conflict?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjs17)
    OK, for my benefit, give me some proof of RAW involvement. You must be pretty naive if you believe that the terror innocent Pakistanis have suffered in the last two years is not down to continuous funding of terrorism by the ISI and Pak govt.
    Okay. Revise my post. I said i don't make the RAW claim because i am not sure and i am pretty sure you living in India don't know balls about what happens in the north-west frontier province and Afghanistan. Plus if i reckon RAW funding has a higher probability then ISI funding for reasons so ridiculously obvious that you should not even ask. A country that has been hostile to Pakistan cannot(according to you) be responsible for unrest in Pakistan but the Pakistan's own government is(according to you). I am not saying that it is.

And how does this make the 'innocent pakistanis' the most hated nation on earth?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chica_chica)
    Do British people hold any animosity towards the Argentinians since the Falklands conflict?
    Nobody remembers things of ages past. Shall i say that i refuse to buy anything british because of the British Raj in india????obviously not. History is just that: History.

ReputationRep:

And how does this make the 'innocent pakistanis' the most hated nation on earth?????
    i dont hate all 160 million pakistanis

ReputationRep:
    Nobody remembers things of ages past. Shall i say that i refuse to buy anything British because of the British Raj in India????obviously not. History is just that: History.
    This is good to hear.
    I am Argentinian and I would really like to visit England one day. I don't care about the Falkland Islands and neither do any of my family.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjs17)
    i dont hate all 160 million pakistanis
    Somehow that just completely contradicts what you said earlier.

(Original post by kjs17)
    pakistanis
    :confused:

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: July 30, 2010
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.