Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what do you think is the most hated nationality?? Watch

• View Poll Results: which is the most hated nationality??
    English
    31.16%
    irish
    10.39%
    german
    22.85%
    french
    35.61%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kjs17)
    i dont hate all 160 million pakistanis
    Somehow that just completely contradicts what you said earlier.

(Original post by kjs17)
    pakistanis
    :confused:

ReputationRep:
    I say English. You always hear the english causing trouble abroad on holiday or at an away football game.

ReputationRep:
    I'd say Americans and the English.

ReputationRep:
    America, why Somalia they get to play Pirates of The Mediterriean 24/7

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oxy402)
    Somehow that just completely contradicts what you said earlier.

:confused:
    when did i say i hate ALL of you anyway. i just answered the question in the thread title. read it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Texan88)
    I wouldn't put it past them, they think like that. That such a group like that comes from my country is just huge
    Picard will do a good job smiting them!

ReputationRep:
    The English. Apparantley we have no respect for other countries cultures.

ReputationRep:
    Now if Islam was a nationality... Where are those damn Islamophobes anyway?

Haha, can't we all just along anyway?

ReputationRep:
    I don't think any are necessarily hated, maybe some are more racially prejudicially targeted than others.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hadouken)
    The English. Apparantley we have no respect for other countries cultures.
    No, but apparently we are extremely tolerant!...to my disgust...

ReputationRep:
    i think the most hated nationality would be americans.... and then israelis..... i mean lets face it, America is hated for all the wars, eating all the oil, and all the supersize **** they have... they are no good to this earth.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=I HEART KFC!!!]i think the most hated nationality would be americans.... and then israelis..... i mean lets face it, America is hated for all the wars, eating all the oil, and all the supersize **** they have... they are no good to this earth.[/QUOTE

WRONG! America is good for something. If you don't like us, don't watch our shows, or listen to our music or mimic our culture or wear American made clothes and anything else that I'm almost certain you do that is associated with America. Pretty rich coming from you with KFC in your name when that is an American franchise. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by luvandlife)
    WRONG! America is good for something. If you don't like us, don't watch our shows, or listen to our music or mimic our culture or wear American made clothes and anything else that I'm almost certain you do that is associated with America. Pretty rich coming from you with KFC in your name when that is an American franchise. :rolleyes:

Last time I checked, England practically invented America what with the culling of the original inhabitants, so by hating America you're only hating your self.*

*Disclaimer: Okay so there may be a few spaniards in there somewhere. TBH I don't care about the genuine accuracy of the above claim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L i b)
    There are hundreds, perhaps thousands, of distinct national groups in the world. Not four. Anyway, I clicked 'Irish' - just to wind up the Irish really.
    you seem to have some kind of grudge against irish ppl??/

ReputationRep:
    I don't really hate any nationality :p:
    But I would have thought that most people wouldn't like the Americans (altho I personally have nothing against them. Except that one who shouted hoards of abuse at me over xbox live once )

ReputationRep:
    For me its Jews, because they have killed lots of innoccent Palestinians and then made fun of them by posting videos in Youtube.

Second, its America, i don't actually hate the people but the stupid government who always poke their noses in other people's affairs. Why cant they mind their own business?

ReputationRep:
    I don't hate any personally, but the racism I've encountered would suggest Afghans are the most hated.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.