Turn on thread page Beta

Brangelina to split? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I really couldn't care less tbh

ReputationRep:
    Did they ever marry? Or are they just living together? I'm just a lil confused, lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ormaybeitsjustnarcissism)
    Good. They annoy me. And I don't think the thread warranted so many sarcastic replies either, this is the celeb gossip forum, what did you expect? Like me posting in every medicine thread that gets bumped with 'HAH I don't care, I study English!!' :indiff:
    Good point, lol. People shouldn't bother commenting on things they don't care about, but whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Good point, lol. People shouldn't bother commenting on things they don't care about, but whatever.
    Haha thanks. I suppose just the plain 'don't care' ones are alright, seeing as there's gossip I don't care about (although why reply, but w/e), it's the ones that go out of their way just to show how above it all they are that wind me up :o:

ReputationRep:
    what do you guys think about the pedestrianisation of Norwich Centre?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    YES!

Angelina was too exciting for Brad, and Brad SHOULD BE WITH JENNIFER ANISTON
    init bru

ReputationRep:
    Hmm according to the Daily Mail it's true, I saw it earlier on this morning (I've done an all-nighter)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...-children.html

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chesterman247)
    I don't know about that, but my local high street is being pedestrianised, and that doesn't seem too good :no:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chesterman247)
    I don't care I TROD ON A SPIKE :woo:

ReputationRep:
    Shame about the Brangie split, but oh well, hope they can move on from this and live happy lives still.

ReputationRep:
    I confess when it first happened I bought a TEAM ANISTON t-shirt :o: I was about 14 ok! And I hope to make good money from it one day :moon:

ReputationRep:
    Couldn't care to be honest. They're just together to become more marketable and enhance their status within the media.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    Did they ever marry? Or are they just living together? I'm just a lil confused, lol
    They never married, they officially declared that until homosexual marriage is made legal they won't do it :dry: I mean talk about trying to make headlines to come across all compassionate to the gay community.

I bet Brad decided to split with Angelina before she heads off to Haiti and decides to adopt another half dozen kids.

I'm Team Aniston, though I don't care whether those two split up or not.

ReputationRep:
    lol at the:

"What is true, is that Pitt was seen backstage at the Hope for Haiti benefit without Angelina Jolie. However, his ex-wife Jennifer Anniston was there, but not with Pitt."

Two celebrities at a large charitable event!! Who were once married?! :woo:

I love how people don't care but they still decided to click on the thread

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jesse_Mac)
    Yeah, not to be rude but I agree, I don't care at all. It's not like I know them. It would be a shame for their kids, but people split every day. I think less people talking about their marriage would probably help it, TBH.
    sorry op, but this.

ReputationRep:
    well....don't really know, but don't really care tbh,

i have more pressing concerns than the relationship of two mega rich movie stars

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jacinta)
    I really hope it isn't true, but what does everyone else think?
    Why on Earth would you hope this isn't true? Okay, anyone getting a divorce is a great shame, but they're just 2 people. Thousands of people get divorced every day.. this is no more significant.

ReputationRep:
    NOOO! THIS IS HORRIBLE!!

I dont even want to go cinemas anymore, I must find out what's going to happen!! :eek3: :eek3:

:pierre:

Poll
Cats or dogs?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.