The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Yes his mum died :sad: I made him a card, I was 8 or 9 at the time, but never after that.
Yes, when at his mother's funeral and at my older sister's funeral. Apart from those two occasions I have never seen him cry ever.
Reply 103
never ever. Ive seen my mum cry loads of times but never my dad
Reply 104
I think I've voed wrong....
I don't think I have and I don't want to. Ever. :smile:
Yes, when my mum left him.
Yeah when his Dad dies, and also when my Mum was rushed into hospital
Reply 108
Indieboohoo
Yes his mum died :sad: I made him a card, I was 8 or 9 at the time, but never after that.

Same.
Reply 110
Once, at my nan's funeral, when he saw me crying.
Reply 111
Not that I can remember.
I can't really remember if he did or not, but reading this thread made me cry.
Yes, only once.

I remember him ringing up my granddad's (his dad) best friend to tell him that he passed away...kind of burst into tears halfway through a sentence :frown:
Yep.

I made him cry.

I told him that he was a crap father and should have considered his family before running off with some harlot that would drop her knickers at the click of a finger.

It was only fair :awesome:
Reply 115
Twice, properly. Once at his father's funeral, once when we discovered my mother had breast cancer, and might die (she didn't thank god). He also got pretty close when our vicar's only son (who was my age) drowned in the river, which was horrific.

Apart from that, I've seen him tear up at the TV a few times. At the end of Forrest Gump when Forrest is talking to Jenny's gravestone, and in the episode of Doctor Who about WWI where it highlights the massive waste of life that occured.

Generally though he just takes the piss out of serious moments on TV and in life generally.
Reply 116
Queen_Pinky
Yes...once, not long before he died. :frown: (R.I.P 02/01/2009)

He was in hospital getting treatment and my mum and I went in to visit him. He woke up because he had a nightmare about all these skeletons 'coming for him' and saying things to him, and I think it brought up a lot of fear and bad memories for him but I'm not sure what.

It was really upsetting for me to see as he was quite ill and in a hospital environment which seemed unnatural and he was quite distressed by it. :cry:

:frown:
Reply 117
Yes. Once. It was horrible.

I can't stand it when he does it.
i dont think so
Reply 119
Yes, when his father passed away.

Latest

Trending

Trending