Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Do we need to know about chapter 5, and what stuff would they ask on chapter 5?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Assuming you mean Chapter 5 of Nelson Thornes textbook - I would say most definitely.

ReputationRep:
    Chapter five is...?

ReputationRep:
    Techniques and Tools for System Development

ReputationRep:
    I think anything could come up, probably best to look at all the Sections (or they wouldn't be there to learn ;])

ReputationRep:
    Oh is this the drawing of data flow diagrams, etc? I think this is likely to come up!

ReputationRep:
    what did you all get? x

ReputationRep:
    I got an A - What about you? Do you know what the total was?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know what website I can get the copy of January 2010 AQA INFO exam paper

ReputationRep:
    Has any one created a DFD or an ERD for the case study for January 2011's exam

ReputationRep:
    not yet, but should be when i get back to college

ReputationRep:
    Any1 got any resources from their teacher about what kind of topics the January 2011 paper have?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr Loverman)
    Has any one created a DFD or an ERD for the case study for January 2011's exam

I dont think there any need to draw a DFD or an ERD because they were including in the coursework! im sure we are supposed to go through the case study and try relating topics from the text book to the pre-release!

has anyone analysied the pre-release or plan too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KMan1)
    Does anyone know what website I can get the copy of January 2010 AQA INFO exam paper
    I have the questions and marking scheme. if you still need it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by droshodi)
    I have the questions and marking scheme. if you still need it.
    i would really appreciate it if you could possible send it to me aswell! this exam going to long and i really need to prepare myself!

is it possible if you could send it to me via email?

ReputationRep:
    Here is the january 2010 mark scheme as promised - enjoy.

Anyone got the analysis of Info3 January 2011 pre-release? Please help.
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdf AQA-INFO3-W-MS-JAN10.pdf (133.1 KB, 733 views)

ReputationRep:
    I did a DFD for it but its pretty big, I doubt they would ask us to draw one.
    What sort of things do people think will come up based on the material? Im so nervous about this test
    Also does anyone have a link to a past paper from June 10?
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Will we be asked to draw a Dfd or a gantt chart or anything like that ? Or do we just need to know the basic definition of each one?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smpink)
    Will we be asked to draw a Dfd or a gantt chart or anything like that ? Or do we just need to know the basic definition of each one?
    Im hoping we dont have to :/ it will take ages
    i doubt they will ask us but we will probably have to answer some sort of question on DFDs

ReputationRep:
    hy just to let you know made a blog on ict revision info 3 and possible green ict questions so yh enjoy and gd luck with exam

http://a2icthelp.blogspot.com/

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 21, 2012
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.