Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thairshan)
    hy just to let you know made a blog on ict revision info 3 and possible green ict questions so yh enjoy and gd luck with exam

http://a2icthelp.blogspot.com/
    Hey does this include everything you need to know for Info 3. Are there any topics missed out. I'm using it to refer to so was just wondering

And thanks, they're decent notes Just needed some extra notes to highlight

ReputationRep:
    nope every topic that u need to know is highlighted there and btw will be updating the blog today I including a download of June 2011 paper Ict info 1/2/3. If u r interested I will be putting a business studies link on it to my business blog as well so yh stay tuned. Thanks for the support really appreciate it!!

ReputationRep:
    www.a2icthelp.blogspot.com has been moved to

www.a2icthelp.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    hi just to let you all know www.a2icthelp.blogspot.com has been changed to

WWW.a2icthelp.co.uk

ReputationRep:
    what is this dfd everyone is talking about? im sitting this exam on thursday and im sooo scared also, could someone explain strategys and policies to me? thank you in advance x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 21, 2012

University open days

• University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Days - Exeter Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • University of Bradford
    Faculty of Health Studies Postgraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
  • Northumbria University
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 24 Oct '18
Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.