Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

America decisions! watch

ReputationRep:
    Right, I'm planning to go to America on my own sometime over the Summer probably mid June will only be going for 10 days or so but can't decided where I want to go. Already done New York, LA, Las Vegas and Orlando.

At the moment I'm thinking of either San Francisco or Chicago but open to other suggestions as well GO GO GO~! :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy :))
    Right, I'm planning to go to America on my own sometime over the Summer probably mid June will only be going for 10 days or so but can't decided where I want to go. Already done New York, LA, Las Vegas and Orlando.

At the moment I'm thinking of either San Francisco or Chicago but open to other suggestions as well GO GO GO~! :cool:
    I suggest you see "both" sides of America, states such as Texas and Alabama and even New Orleans would be an experience you wouldn't forget! trust me.

ReputationRep:
    Stay out of Texas, please, for your own good.

Chicago's nice.

ReputationRep:
    san fran! it's such a vibrant city... amazing. and if you don't want to go south, northern california is really nice. you could head up the coast (I think it's route 1?) all the way through Oregon too and end up in seattle which I've heard is an amazing city.

ReputationRep:
    New Orleans is the friendliest, most-fun place I've ever been. I'd highly recommend it.

ReputationRep:
    Flint, Michigan

ReputationRep:
    San Francisco is great, you could combine it with some of the other sights in northern California (Yosemite for instance, if you're into national parks). Boston is also a great city if you'd rather go east, which you could combine with a grander tour of New England if you wanted. Personally I would prefer either of those to Chicago.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    Flint, Michigan

Capitalism: A love story?

ReputationRep:
    Either way... take me with you... pleaaaaaaaasssseee

ReputationRep:
    Boring, Oregon :yep:

D C ?

ReputationRep:
    Texas.

ReputationRep:
    New mexicoooo???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucy :))

I wanna go to cali in early sep for a week or so. Why don't we do a TSR thing on the beaches of cali - mega sad i know :eek: - i'm planning on doing bunac's summer camp usa from june to sep

ReputationRep:
    West Virginia, to meet the locals.

ReputationRep:
    and Detroit.

ReputationRep:
    I went to San Francisco 18 months ago and loved it, would deffinately recommend it .

California in general is really nice, expecially if you like the sun haha.

ReputationRep:
    Boston

ReputationRep:
    I would definately reccomend either San Francisco or Austin and Houston.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shadowplay)
    Capitalism: A love story?
    Capitalism: A lie

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.