Turn on thread page Beta

America decisions! watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kamc)
    I would definitely reccomend [...] Houston.
    ??????????????

ReputationRep:
    miiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiami?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BigFudamental)
    ??????????????
    I said Austin and Houston, you get to see two contrasting sides of Texas. Austin is awesome but if you want to visit a more "Texas" style city then go to some where like Houston. San Antonio is nice too but both Houston and San Antonio I wouldn't want to visit for more than a weekend.

ReputationRep:
    I loved every minute in San Francisco. Highly recommend it. Best US city I did.

ReputationRep:
    FLorida Keys and Key West - take the overland highway from Miami. Look at it on Google earth - it's fab

ReputationRep:
    San Francisco and Boston are both lovely (obviously not exactly next door to each other though), but I don't think you could fill 10 days in Boston to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    San Diego and San Fran are recommended by me!!

ReputationRep:
    Arizona

Places to visit include: Sedona, Phoenix, Grand Canyon, Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park, Canyon de Chelly National Monument, Chiricahua National Monument, Tombstone, Bisbee, Tucson, Tubac etc.

ReputationRep:
    Only one vote for D.C.? Washington D.C. is a gorgeous city in the summer, and I hear the metro is really easy to use.

ReputationRep:
    Myrtle beach, South Carolina. Or go and visit some of the beautiful places in New England. If your an outdoors type of person, then i would recommend Wyoming. Or go to Southern California and explore the non Los Angeles side of it. Or if your seeking adrenaline, it's Gary, Indiana, Detroit, Michigan or Baltimore, Maryland. The residents will make sure you keep up your running, bless them.

ReputationRep:
    Another vote for DC. As fufuakaspeechless said, DC is one of the most beautiful places in the summer. Lots to do, too. Just be prepared for the humidity. I also like the adrenaline vote for Baltimore. Seriously, though, Baltimore is awesome.

ReputationRep:
    DC is very nice if you stick to the nice bits ;-) Just don't venture south east...

ReputationRep:
    Ocean City

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisBan)
    Ocean City
    Which one? Maryland is so much better than New Jersey. Admittedly, I'm biased. But I really do prefer OC, Maryland to OC, New Jersey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Baltimoron)
    Which one? Maryland is so much better than New Jersey. Admittedly, I'm biased. But I really do prefer OC, Maryland to OC, New Jersey.
    Maryland without a doubt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChrisBan)
    Maryland without a doubt
    Yes!

ReputationRep:
    I ended up in San francisco by accident - long story ;-) . . .and loved it. I stayed in the city and took trips with the green tortoise to yosemite, the grand canyon, bryce, zion and las vegas. SF was great fun in itself, but the side trips to the other locations were truly amazing!

have fun,
    s

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.