Turn on thread page Beta

Sleeping with Women "Reduces Intelligence" watch

ReputationRep:
    Thank God I'm gay XD HA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Psyk)
    How do you think they suck out the brainpower? We all know that's where men keep their brains.
    Wow. Actively losing IQ points never felt so good :beard:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liquidus Zeromus)
    Women probably suck men's brainpower on purpose.

But it's ok you'll suck my **** too, baby :sexface:
    Loool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missygeorgia)
    I've never slept with a woman, does that make me a genius?
    makes me a genius to mate =)

ReputationRep:
    Old news.

But in my opinion any prolonged female contact increases stress. Well tbf not all females; most of them.

ReputationRep:
    Why arent these people attempting to cure AIDS instead?

ReputationRep:
    I wonder how many men would actually choose to go celibate in order to stay intelligent :beard:

ReputationRep:
    The article below is more interesting:

“Big Breasted Women More Intelligent”

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2009/1...e-intelligent/

:awesome:

So that why they called it the Hadron Collider.

ReputationRep:
    Did they compare it to groups of men sleeping with men as well? And with people who are not in a relationship but sharing a bed? The results of the study could simply be linked to the fact that sharing a bed with anyone can make it more difficult to sleep and therefore increase stress levels and decrease cognitive ability the next day....Then again the suggestion that men shouldn't sleep with women is just about the most unscientific finding ever, being as to how it would make reproduction (what we are biologically driven to do) more difficult...I don't know why I even addressed this seriously.

ReputationRep:
    I must be a right thicko then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    Why arent these people attempting to cure AIDS instead?
    Because then they would actually be working.

ReputationRep:
    as usual, medical professionals just a pushing forward their own personal beliefs as medical facts.

ReputationRep:
    From now on i am becoming socially awkward and not talking to girls including my mum and i shall be able to pass my exams this week.

If i fail my exam im blaming girls.

ReputationRep:
    i remember seeing this on the BBC website, its got nothing to do with if you have sex or not, its literaly just sharing a bed.
    i remeber reading their method and i dont think they controled for the fact it was a woman they were sharing with not 2 men sharing together but feel free to correct me.
    But they did say that women tend to sleep better when sharing. I dont think they commented on the inteligence of the women after sleeping with men.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rimipie)
    thats why nerds are so smart!
    The picture is your sig is WOW :yep:
    • PS Helper

PS Helper
    I always slept really badly when I have to share a bed. It's usually the other person rolling around that I find entirely disturbing!! lol

ReputationRep:
    So if some men can blame sleeping with women for their lack of intelligence, what's your excuse?

ReputationRep:
    This seems like nonsense to me.

ReputationRep:
    **** Off You Sexist ****!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 24, 2010
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.