Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    we iv been waking up the last 2 days with bites on me which look like bed bug bites as iv searched on the internet. I have searched how to get rid of them and it looks like its a long process of cleaning, putting things in plastic bags, cleaning etc. Iv got an exam in 2 days then another on friday and really dont have the time.

What do i do??

ReputationRep:
    Sleep in a sleeping bag instead.

um, clean it today... sit your exam.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SomeStudent)
    um, clean it today... sit your exam.
    LMFAO!! I've seen that vid before and it's too jokes (your sig)

ReputationRep:
    "Infested bedding and furnishings should be laundered in a hot wash, and care should be taken not to aid dispersal of the infestation via laundry baskets. In severe cases, items of furniture will require removal and burning.

It is difficult to treat bedbugs yourself and you should seek professional help.

The council's pest control team provides a service for the treatment of bedbugs. Treatment consists of the application of an insecticide usually in a spray form, in and around the infested areas. The insecticides the council use are the safest available and do not pose any risk to people or pets. The exception to this is fish, which have similar body structures to insects. You will, however, be left with an information sheet about the insecticide used by the operative. The pest control officer will be able to give on site advice about any precautions that the occupant needs to take before and after treatment. It is sometimes necessary to treat more than one room if there is a severe infestation.

If you do attempt treatment yourself, when using pesticides always follow the instructions on the label.

After the treatment you will usually notice a reduction in the number of bed bugs within two to three days. It may take longer to kill off all the insects as their eggs will continue to hatch out. The treatment is very effective but there are occasions when it does not work. If you are still seeing bed bugs two weeks after the treatment please let us know and we will come and re-treat."

this is what I got from Ealing council website. I assume there is similar infomation on other council websites.
    I don't see how bedbugs will prevent you from sitting your exam?

(Original post by Beautiful Nightmare)
    LMFAO!! I've seen that vid before and it's too jokes (your sig)
    The 'fake' accent is just hilarious... :lol:

ReputationRep:
    Stay up for two days and get 100% and then care about the bed bugs. :rolleyes:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.