Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    But when Santana and Brittany are together you get
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bodyshots-which one's the best now then?
    *questions heterosexuality*

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling the pain of Glee without Kurt/Blaine now... I need a random Warbler song with paper throwing and furniture dancing!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    But when Santana and Brittany are together you get
    Spoiler:
    Show
    bodyshots-which one's the best now then?
    That gif is going in my sig. :dice: :jiggy:

ReputationRep:
    I wants on those froggy lips and I wants on them now! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    That gif is going in my sig. :dice: :jiggy:
    It would be in mine but I'm not sure it sends out the right message when I venture (rarely) into the study forums.

(Original post by diamonddust)
    *questions heterosexuality*
    So you should!!
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    It would be in mine but I'm not sure it sends out the right message when I venture (rarely) into the study forums.
    Haha, you go outside the Glee forums?!? :eek:

I'm just going to leave it in a little expand thingy so that those who seek my help won't be outraged by the acts of lesbianism in my sig. :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Doughnuts!!)
    Haha, you go outside the Glee forums?!? :eek:

I'm just going to leave it in a little expand thingy so that those who seek my help won't be outraged by the acts of lesbianism in my sig. :teehee:
    It's a rare event now but it happens...once in a while...when I see a stupid thread like 'is my dog gay?'.

:rofl: I'm sure they'd appreciate your sig and you'd probably also convert some people to Glee

ReputationRep:
    Doing this role play has made me realise just how much like Blaine I am I'm currently thinking of a duet for Rachel and Blaine to do...

ReputationRep:
    Take Me or Leave Me = :love:

I don't get how people can't fancy Rachel.

ReputationRep:
    I love Comeback! Poor Sam, he's always getting ****ged off for his overly-sized mouth - "Your face to mouth ratio is way off! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Chris is number one on this poll now http://www.time.com/time/specials/pa...061023,00.html :woo: just above lady gaga, Kurt would be proud.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScottishShortiex)
    I love Comeback! Poor Sam, he's always getting ****ged off for his overly-sized mouth - "Your face to mouth ratio is way off! :rofl:
    I always wonder how Chord feels about the mouth jokes lol, it is his mouth after all

ReputationRep:
    Take Me or Leave Me = :love:

I don't get how people can't fancy Rachel.
    I don't get how people can... :blush:
    I do like that Lea's short though, makes me feel like less of a midget haha!

I always wonder how Chord feels about the mouth jokes lol, it is his mouth after all
    I heard on Glee forums (where else? ) that Chord says he loves his 'big lips' haha!

ReputationRep:
    OMGOMGOMG

http://homemadedarkmark.tumblr.com/post/4345567521

Darren, why must you be so hot?

ReputationRep:
    I don't get how people can... :blush:
    I do like that Lea's short though, makes me feel like less of a midget haha!

I heard on Glee forums (where else? ) that Chord says he loves his 'big lips' haha!
    I've liked her since episode one and that duet just made me fall in love all over again. Apparently she's only about 5 foot 1 isn't she? Darren's also short for a guy at around 5'5/7 I think. Makes me feel good too, I'm 5'5 so anyone getting to the 6 foot mark is way out of my reach.

:rofl: at Chord and you finding out info from the glee forum again lol

ReputationRep:
    Doing this role play has made me realise just how much like Blaine I am I'm currently thinking of a duet for Rachel and Blaine to do...
    Lay Your Love On Me from Mamma Mia? I know it's sort of raunchy but it would really suit their voices. Something from Spring Awakening... The World of Your Body? Dunno why all these songs are sexual haha, I blame Blaine! Your Song from Moulin Rouge?
    As Long As You're Mine from Wicked... My Friends from Sweeney Todd (I know that's not really in either's range but it would be epic), It Takes Two from Into the Woods... *goes to think more*

ReputationRep:
    OMGOMGOMG

http://homemadedarkmark.tumblr.com/post/4345567521

Darren, why must you be so hot?
    OMFG! 'Why do you do what you do to me??' *faint*

I've liked her since episode one and that duet just made me fall in love all over again. Apparently she's only about 5 foot 1 isn't she? Darren's also short for a guy at around 5'5/7 I think. Makes me feel good too, I'm 5'5 so anyone getting to the 6 foot mark is way out of my reach.

:rofl: at Chord and you finding out info from the glee forum again lol
    Yeah, Lea is tiiiiiny! I'm 5" 3 (and a half!- mustn't forget the half inch!) and it's nice to see fellow short people in the media haha! I was having a bit of a rant on livejournal actually, cause there was this thread about annoying things in fanfic and I mentioned calling Blaine a hobbit because he's not *that* short! I do love Darren, I wouldn't want him any taller haha!

ReputationRep:
    I really really fancy Finn.

ReputationRep:
    Lay Your Love On Me from Mamma Mia? I know it's sort of raunchy but it would really suit their voices. Something from Spring Awakening... The World of Your Body? Dunno why all these songs are sexual haha, I blame Blaine! Your Song from Moulin Rouge?
    As Long As You're Mine from Wicked... My Friends from Sweeney Todd (I know that's not really in either's range but it would be epic), It Takes Two from Into the Woods... *goes to think more*
    Argh they're all good! Blaine inspires the sexual

OMFG! 'Why do you do what you do to me??' *faint*

Yeah, Lea is tiiiiiny! I'm 5" 3 (and a half!- mustn't forget the half inch!) and it's nice to see fellow short people in the media haha! I was having a bit of a rant on livejournal actually, cause there was this thread about annoying things in fanfic and I mentioned calling Blaine a hobbit because he's not *that* short! I do love Darren, I wouldn't want him any taller haha!
    I know, just when I feel happy about shorter people on TV I hear them being called hobbits and I just think well that's won.der.ful.

That interview is amazing-his top is even more amazing :love:

I'm just downloading Rent on itunes :woo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sparrow-legs)
    I really really fancy Finn.
    Really? :eek3: I can't imagine anyone fancying Finn-although I know a lot of people who will disagree with me!!

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.