Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    For Jesse fans (possible spoilers)

http://www.masslive.com/television/i...discusses.html
    You seriously have a talent for finding these things, thanks! However, I don't really get
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'Although many fans are hopeful for a “sing-off” between Jesse and Dalton Academy’s leading Warbler Blaine Anderson (Darren Criss), Groff is unsure whether one will occur.'

Why do people want that to happen? :confused: I'm all for more scenes involving Darren Criss, but that's a bit odd, no?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    You seriously have a talent for finding these things, thanks! However, I don't really get
    Spoiler:
    Show
    'Although many fans are hopeful for a “sing-off” between Jesse and Dalton Academy’s leading Warbler Blaine Anderson (Darren Criss), Groff is unsure whether one will occur.'

Why do people want that to happen? :confused: I'm all for more scenes involving Darren Criss, but that's a bit odd, no?
    Spoiler:
    Show
    A lot of people want one just because Blaine is one of the best male singers I think, and it's the first time Jesse's been involved since he was introduced so I think people are just excited. They probably hope they'll have some chemistry too like Kurt/Blaine. I'd secretly love to see it too, although there seems no reason whatsoever for them to duet :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they have shown things in promos before that have been edited out of episodes-one for OS showed Rachel and Quinn on a bed together (where Rachel wrote her song-just sitting together) and fans of them went wild then it wasn't in the episode. I think this is too big though-unless they're doing it on purpose to get some fun out of all our reactions that would be awful though-I need Blaine to defend his boyfriend :love: I watched it so many times yesterday-even in slow motion :rofl:

I don't know how I'll live over the summer. I'll be a wreck! I suspect it'll be a 4/5 month break from the end of May to September/October.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I never noticed that! You have fans for Quinn and Rachel? :lolwut: Please don't tell me people want them to be a couple? That's even less plausible than Kurt and Sam, and that's not going to happen either. I'm glad I've only ever rooted for couples that actually happened, I would be so disappointed otherwise!

If they don't do that scene I'll die. Blaine is so sexy when he protects Kurt! If he is protecting him, that is - Kurt actually looked a bit disinterested I NEED to know what's going on!! And Blaine looks like an angry Hobbit pushing Karofsky - I never noticed how small he is

I can't believe it'll be over in May I really need to get tickets for the tour, I can't have so many months without Glee!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wouldn't mind it either. I wouldn't even mind a Blaine spin-off I'm glad that it's just really random and not something I'm missing out on or not getting

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I never noticed that! You have fans for Quinn and Rachel? :lolwut: Please don't tell me people want them to be a couple? That's even less plausible than Kurt and Sam, and that's not going to happen either. I'm glad I've only ever rooted for couples that actually happened, I would be so disappointed otherwise!

If they don't do that scene I'll die. Blaine is so sexy when he protects Kurt! If he is protecting him, that is - Kurt actually looked a bit disinterested I NEED to know what's going on!! And Blaine looks like an angry Hobbit pushing Karofsky - I never noticed how small he is

I can't believe it'll be over in May I really need to get tickets for the tour, I can't have so many months without Glee!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I wouldn't mind it either. I wouldn't even mind a Blaine spin-off I'm glad that it's just really random and not something I'm missing out on or not getting
    Shippers for Quinn and Rachel are called Faberry :rofl: there is a surprising number of them. I don't get it...I only ship realistic pairings so at least they have a chance of happening and mine have all come true much better than being let down!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, we were discussing Darren's height the other day. I love that he's quite short (although I didn't really notice it much at first), I think he's about 5'7 which is perfect for my 5'5. I agree it is very sexy when he defends Kurt. Thoughts yesterday were that Kurt was in shock so we didn't see a reaction in that clip, I suppose there will be one (if you watch it in slow mo, it looks like Blaine comes forward from standing next to Kurt so it might be an unexpected reaction from him). I don't think there'll be a full fight like some people though, it looks to me more like a 'look how you make people feel' shove than anything. Yes, I do believe I have over analysed a 2 second clip.

I plan on buying the DVDs and rewatching...and rewatching...and rewatching

ReputationRep:
    people say i look scarily like rachael from glee. not sure if thats a good or a bad thing :|

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f.chowdhury)
    people say i look scarily like rachael from glee. not sure if thats a good or a bad thing :|
    That is a very good thing, Rachel is currently tied with Santana as my number one crush

ReputationRep:
    That is a very good thing, Rachel is currently tied with Santana as my number one crush
    Hahaha santana is very pretty

ReputationRep:
    Shippers for Quinn and Rachel are called Faberry :rofl: there is a surprising number of them. I don't get it...I only ship realistic pairings so at least they have a chance of happening and mine have all come true much better than being let down!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, we were discussing Darren's height the other day. I love that he's quite short (although I didn't really notice it much at first), I think he's about 5'7 which is perfect for my 5'5. I agree it is very sexy when he defends Kurt. Thoughts yesterday were that Kurt was in shock so we didn't see a reaction in that clip, I suppose there will be one (if you watch it in slow mo, it looks like Blaine comes forward from standing next to Kurt so it might be an unexpected reaction from him). I don't think there'll be a full fight like some people though, it looks to me more like a 'look how you make people feel' shove than anything. Yes, I do believe I have over analysed a 2 second clip.

I plan on buying the DVDs and rewatching...and rewatching...and rewatching
    I can't believe they even have a name!! I would hate it too if the people I wanted together never became an actual couple. Luckily there's only one couple I ever really cared about and that did happen Some of the ships I have seen are just way too unrealistic, and it makes me feel sorry for the people who are seriously hoping for it to happen and developing all sorts of theories and plotlines of how it should be. I don't feel too bad for Kurt/Karofsky shippers though - that's just sick!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I had to go and look it up - it's 170 cm, right? I'm 169. How sad is it that I felt a bit relieved when I found out he's not shorter than me? I seriously need professional help...

True, he could be a bit too surprised, it did happen very fast. I don't think they'll be fighting either - that would just be an embarrasment, 'cause there's no way Blaine would win I think it's just a shove, but I wonder if he's defending Kurt or upset about something Karofsky said to him? And what is he doing at McKinley anyway? And why is it so dark? So many questions!! :woo:

I think rewatching will depress me too much, I really think I'll have to find something else to keep myself entertained. Perhaps I'll even have to venture outside and GET A LIFE!! :eek3:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by f.chowdhury)
    That's a good thing, she's very pretty! I have been told my character resembles hers, which is a lot worse! People always used to compare me to Hermione, but now already three people have told me I remind them of Rachel. I try to laugh it off and say that it's just because I sing so often, but in fact I know exactly what they mean and they are right

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I can't believe they even have a name!! I would hate it too if the people I wanted together never became an actual couple. Luckily there's only one couple I ever really cared about and that did happen Some of the ships I have seen are just way too unrealistic, and it makes me feel sorry for the people who are seriously hoping for it to happen and developing all sorts of theories and plotlines of how it should be. I don't feel too bad for Kurt/Karofsky shippers though - that's just sick!

Spoiler:
    Show
    I had to go and look it up - it's 170 cm, right? I'm 169. How sad is it that I felt a bit relieved when I found out he's not shorter than me? I seriously need professional help...

True, he could be a bit too surprised, it did happen very fast. I don't think they'll be fighting either - that would just be an embarrasment, 'cause there's no way Blaine would win I think it's just a shove, but I wonder if he's defending Kurt or upset about something Karofsky said to him? And what is he doing at McKinley anyway? And why is it so dark? So many questions!! :woo:

I think rewatching will depress me too much, I really think I'll have to find something else to keep myself entertained. Perhaps I'll even have to venture outside and GET A LIFE!! :eek3:
    I think that's about right, it's not sad at all, it's something we all go through

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's dark because the episode is called Night of Neglect and the Glee club are doing a benefit to raise money for another club apparently (I suspect it's happening at night outside school hours) and Chris and Darren were apparently filming a scene in the upper auditorium during this benefit (possibly watching from up there) which explains how they ended up on a corridor at night. I think Karofsky might have said something about them as a couple so Blaine gets defensive-I think it's more defending them both or trying to make a point to Karofsky than him defending Kurt only. It's quite nice because Kurt shoved Karofsky after he pushed Blaine into the railing during 'Never Been Kissed', it's nice to see a relationship where both are willing to stick up for each other. I know way too much about this to say it hasn't even aired.

You can't get a life! We need to be like sad fans who camp out in the thread waiting desperately for spoilers and any little piece of information we can get :eek3: I should probably do some work in preparation for uni though...which I've been planning to do for the past year. I don't like to be too prepared

ReputationRep:
    I think that's about right, it's not sad at all, it's something we all go through

Spoiler:
    Show
    It's dark because the episode is called Night of Neglect and the Glee club are doing a benefit to raise money for another club apparently (I suspect it's happening at night outside school hours) and Chris and Darren were apparently filming a scene in the upper auditorium during this benefit (possibly watching from up there) which explains how they ended up on a corridor at night. I think Karofsky might have said something about them as a couple so Blaine gets defensive-I think it's more defending them both or trying to make a point to Karofsky than him defending Kurt only. It's quite nice because Kurt shoved Karofsky after he pushed Blaine into the railing during 'Never Been Kissed', it's nice to see a relationship where both are willing to stick up for each other. I know way too much about this to say it hasn't even aired.

You can't get a life! We need to be like sad fans who camp out in the thread waiting desperately for spoilers and any little piece of information we can get :eek3: I should probably do some work in preparation for uni though...which I've been planning to do for the past year. I don't like to be too prepared

Spoiler:
    Show
    How do you know all these things?! That sounds amazing!! Even if you are making it all up, don't stop! No seriously, that sounds awesome. I wonder who they'll be raising money for? Perhaps it has something to do with April (wasn't she coming back?)? I hadn't even thought about the title, but that sure makes sense. So Kurt isn't performing with them yet - does that mean he'll transfer in BTW?

God, sorry for all the questions, you're my oracle now!

I think that might be the case, yes. I hadn't thought about Kurt shoving Karofsky for Blaine yet, but you're right. Blaine was so relaxes and not trying to get into a fight then that I think Karofsky will be saying or doing something extreme to get him that angry. I CAN'T WAIT!!

I know I'll be here most of the time no matter what, but it would be good if, say, only 25% of my day evolved around Glee I have to decide what to do about going to university and I need to get practicing for my SAT's so I'll be busy enough, I guess.

How are you planning to prepare for uni - do you have a booklist you need to get started on? I wouldn't worry, I don't think that many people actually study over the summer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    How do you know all these things?! That sounds amazing!! Even if you are making it all up, don't stop! No seriously, that sounds awesome. I wonder who they'll be raising money for? Perhaps it has something to do with April (wasn't she coming back?)? I hadn't even thought about the title, but that sure makes sense. So Kurt isn't performing with them yet - does that mean he'll transfer in BTW?

God, sorry for all the questions, you're my oracle now!

I think that might be the case, yes. I hadn't thought about Kurt shoving Karofsky for Blaine yet, but you're right. Blaine was so relaxes and not trying to get into a fight then that I think Karofsky will be saying or doing something extreme to get him that angry. I CAN'T WAIT!!

I know I'll be here most of the time no matter what, but it would be good if, say, only 25% of my day evolved around Glee I have to decide what to do about going to university and I need to get practicing for my SAT's so I'll be busy enough, I guess.

How are you planning to prepare for uni - do you have a booklist you need to get started on? I wouldn't worry, I don't think that many people actually study over the summer.
    I have my sources seriously though they're compiled by stalking/following the actors on twitter plus tumblr and the Glee forum (who are like detectives).

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think they'll discuss Kurt transferring in the next episode but I'm not sure if he'll transfer at the end of it or in BTW-I think they'll need to resolve some Karofsky things before he'll go back, which will happen in BTW (unless he goes back to resolve those things). We know the Warblers are singing Somewhere Only We Know as a goodbye to Kurt, possibly in the McKinley courtyard in which case that should be in BTW (although others are saying different) because I just can't see them going to the benefit, fighting with Karofsky, Kurt transferring (and having to talk about the transfer with Blaine), then it being another day and Kurt being in the courtyard where Blaine can come and serenade him in one episode alongside other storylines. BTW is also 90 minutes so a transfer would have the time to be dealt with in that. This is coming from someone who believed he was transferring in OS though :rofl: that was way off. Can you imagine Blaine losing his cool? It's so difficult to think of... I can't wait for Somewhere Only We Know so if it's in the next episode I'll be all :woo:

Well I haven't done any maths since finishing my A Levels in 2009 so I think I should revise some before uni...I say I haven't done any, I've gone over some AS exercises but that's about all. I should have stuck to literature and put as much effort as I'm putting into analysing Glee into analysing Shakespeare :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    The Warblers and Darren are on Ellen on the 22nd April (my 21st :woo:) which will probably be the most exciting event of my day.

Also, a link to a compilation of spoilers that just appeared on my twitter for anyone interested.

http://tuereslocaa.tumblr.com/post/4423538208

ReputationRep:
    I have my sources seriously though they're compiled by stalking/following the actors on twitter plus tumblr and the Glee forum (who are like detectives).

Spoiler:
    Show
    I think they'll discuss Kurt transferring in the next episode but I'm not sure if he'll transfer at the end of it or in BTW-I think they'll need to resolve some Karofsky things before he'll go back, which will happen in BTW (unless he goes back to resolve those things). We know the Warblers are singing Somewhere Only We Know as a goodbye to Kurt, possibly in the McKinley courtyard in which case that should be in BTW (although others are saying different) because I just can't see them going to the benefit, fighting with Karofsky, Kurt transferring (and having to talk about the transfer with Blaine), then it being another day and Kurt being in the courtyard where Blaine can come and serenade him in one episode alongside other storylines. BTW is also 90 minutes so a transfer would have the time to be dealt with in that. This is coming from someone who believed he was transferring in OS though :rofl: that was way off. Can you imagine Blaine losing his cool? It's so difficult to think of... I can't wait for Somewhere Only We Know so if it's in the next episode I'll be all :woo:

Well I haven't done any maths since finishing my A Levels in 2009 so I think I should revise some before uni...I say I haven't done any, I've gone over some AS exercises but that's about all. I should have stuck to literature and put as much effort as I'm putting into analysing Glee into analysing Shakespeare :rofl:
    I have an account on the official forum but I hardly ever go there - so many people just seem to be arguing about ships most of the time I'm new to Twitter and Tumblr, so I'm not that good at stalking yet, but I'm trying

Spoiler:
    Show
    That all sounds very plausible, and totally awesome Yeah, it makes a lot more sense to keep the transfer for BTW, otherwise it'll seem like Kurt only goes back to be part of the winning team and that would be ridiculous. SOWK; I would expect it to be in BTW, but on the other hand it does seem a bit strange that they released it so many weeks in advance... I thought it would have something to do with the prom, but a courtyard serenade? Hell to the YES! It'll be great to see Blaine get angry; Darren hasn't had much of a chance to proove his talent as an actor yet, so it'll be nice to see him do something different. Perhaps it will finally shut up all the haters!

Yay, I love Ellen! And another Darren interview = more material to fangirl over :woo: I'll go have a look at those spoilers, thanks for the link!

:rofl: You're right, so should I! I'm actually going to take an online Shakespeare course next month just to get back into literature, which is supposed to be my greatest passion. Ever since my Glee obsession I spend all the time I used to read on the internet That'll look good on my Personal Statement...

ReputationRep:
    The Warblers and Darren are on Ellen on the 22nd April (my 21st :woo:) which will probably be the most exciting event of my day.

Also, a link to a compilation of spoilers that just appeared on my twitter for anyone interested.

http://tuereslocaa.tumblr.com/post/4423538208
    I love how she even added references - you're right, these people are like detectives!

I can't believe how I went from spoiler nazi to spoiler hunter in only a few weeks time. The hiatus did this to me!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I have an account on the official forum but I hardly ever go there - so many people just seem to be arguing about ships most of the time I'm new to Twitter and Tumblr, so I'm not that good at stalking yet, but I'm trying

Spoiler:
    Show
    That all sounds very plausible, and totally awesome Yeah, it makes a lot more sense to keep the transfer for BTW, otherwise it'll seem like Kurt only goes back to be part of the winning team and that would be ridiculous. SOWK; I would expect it to be in BTW, but on the other hand it does seem a bit strange that they released it so many weeks in advance... I thought it would have something to do with the prom, but a courtyard serenade? Hell to the YES! It'll be great to see Blaine get angry; Darren hasn't had much of a chance to proove his talent as an actor yet, so it'll be nice to see him do something different. Perhaps it will finally shut up all the haters!

Yay, I love Ellen! And another Darren interview = more material to fangirl over :woo: I'll go have a look at those spoilers, thanks for the link!

:rofl: You're right, so should I! I'm actually going to take an online Shakespeare course next month just to get back into literature, which is supposed to be my greatest passion. Ever since my Glee obsession I spend all the time I used to read on the internet That'll look good on my Personal Statement...
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've heard it might be ND who try and get Kurt back too, which would be nice and make it seem less like a transfer to win. I'm new on tumblr too and I only ever go on the Klaine thread on the glee forum where there's very little arguing as it's supposed to be a positive thread-most Glee news gets through to them anyway. Plus everyone has sigs of the kiss which is quite nice lol. I even follow all the warblers and one extra on twitter I'm not even ashamed now...I'm past feeling shame for my obsession. I don't understand ship arguments-I watch Glee to unwind and have fun not get into heated arguments about why one thing is better than the other, I leave that to the writers!

Well there were pics leaked from them filming outside where Kurt could be seen in street clothes and Blaine was in his uniform coming from the opposite side of the courtyard-there were instruments there and all ND so it seems that could be SOWK although when they first came out I assumed it was BTW but we know now that's in the auditorium. I have no idea why SOWK was released so early-the album with it on was only due out when Glee returns but then it ended up on Glee radio. So confusing. It would have been nice at prom too.

I'm the same with free time too now, I see analysing TV as very similar to literature let me know what texts you study we could chat about them. I have a soft spot for Measure for Measure because that's what I did for A Level (alongside Othello) and I could analyse it to death.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    I love how she even added references - you're right, these people are like detectives!

I can't believe how I went from spoiler nazi to spoiler hunter in only a few weeks time. The hiatus did this to me!
    I know what you mean-I was excited for season 2 to begin but I didn't look at spoilers, then it started to get interesting, the Klaine threatened to happen and I was suddenly interested in possible spoilers/behind the scenes/interviews but during this hiatus I've just gone wild. I quite like spoilers though, I didn't think I would, but I like being able to think about things that could happen before watching even if I get them wrong-keeps my imagination working. I wouldn't like any huge spoilers though I prefer tiny things about where they've filmed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If I'd known about the kiss before it aired I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much which is why I'm staying away from the glee forum close to episodes as it leaked just before it aired that night.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I've heard it might be ND who try and get Kurt back too, which would be nice and make it seem less like a transfer to win. I'm new on tumblr too and I only ever go on the Klaine thread on the glee forum where there's very little arguing as it's supposed to be a positive thread-most Glee news gets through to them anyway. Plus everyone has sigs of the kiss which is quite nice lol. I even follow all the warblers and one extra on twitter I'm not even ashamed now...I'm past feeling shame for my obsession. I don't understand ship arguments-I watch Glee to unwind and have fun not get into heated arguments about why one thing is better than the other, I leave that to the writers!

Well there were pics leaked from them filming outside where Kurt could be seen in street clothes and Blaine was in his uniform coming from the opposite side of the courtyard-there were instruments there and all ND so it seems that could be SOWK although when they first came out I assumed it was BTW but we know now that's in the auditorium. I have no idea why SOWK was released so early-the album with it on was only due out when Glee returns but then it ended up on Glee radio. So confusing. It would have been nice at prom too.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really hope ND wants him back; ever since I knew he would be coming back I have been afraid of how they'll handle it. The Warblers have been great to him, so it would be sad to see him leave them and Blaine just to win. ND wanting him back would be a better option, I hadn't thought of that. The only reason I could come up with was either Kurt wanting to win, or financial problems because Dalton is so expensive - but it doesn't look like that's going to happen!

I have looked at that thread before, it did seem nice, but it was a day after the kiss so things moved too fast I often log on just to see if there's any news, but so many threads seem to end up in people fighting over ships that I don't bother anymore. I really don't get it either - I was trawling through a thread once to realise that I was wasting time by reading people's attempts to convince others of their romantic fantasies between fictional characters. Sometimes it's good to take a step back, really, and I felt the urge to tell them to do the same, but there was so much hate that I didn't have the guts

I think I remember that photo - wasn't Kurt wearing a hat? Yeah, that'll probably be it; it does look like a good set-up for the song. Aah, I can't wait!!

I'll let you know about the Shakespeare! The day before my Oxford interview I was asked to fill out a list of things I had been reading at the time, and I couldn't fill out a single thing in the drama section - I was so embarrassed! I never did English literature at school so I just find my own things to read, but I haven't actually done any Shakespeare yet because I thought he was just too big to do on my own I'll be doing a course at Oxford's Department of Continuing Education - I'll let you know what I'll be reading when I enroll

I know what you mean-I was excited for season 2 to begin but I didn't look at spoilers, then it started to get interesting, the Klaine threatened to happen and I was suddenly interested in possible spoilers/behind the scenes/interviews but during this hiatus I've just gone wild. I quite like spoilers though, I didn't think I would, but I like being able to think about things that could happen before watching even if I get them wrong-keeps my imagination working. I wouldn't like any huge spoilers though I prefer tiny things about where they've filmed
    Spoiler:
    Show
    If I'd known about the kiss before it aired I wouldn't have enjoyed it as much which is why I'm staying away from the glee forum close to episodes as it leaked just before it aired that night.
    I actually don't like spoilers, but since it's the only news I'm going to get during this hiatus I just need it! I would hate to find out something really important, so thanks for the heads-up about the forum, I'll keep away from there! It's nice to think about what could happen based on little snippets of information, but I don't want the 'spoilers' to 'spoil' the whole thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ambs)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I really hope ND wants him back; ever since I knew he would be coming back I have been afraid of how they'll handle it. The Warblers have been great to him, so it would be sad to see him leave them and Blaine just to win. ND wanting him back would be a better option, I hadn't thought of that. The only reason I could come up with was either Kurt wanting to win, or financial problems because Dalton is so expensive - but it doesn't look like that's going to happen!

I have looked at that thread before, it did seem nice, but it was a day after the kiss so things moved too fast I often log on just to see if there's any news, but so many threads seem to end up in people fighting over ships that I don't bother anymore. I really don't get it either - I was trawling through a thread once to realise that I was wasting time by reading people's attempts to convince others of their romantic fantasies between fictional characters. Sometimes it's good to take a step back, really, and I felt the urge to tell them to do the same, but there was so much hate that I didn't have the guts

I think I remember that photo - wasn't Kurt wearing a hat? Yeah, that'll probably be it; it does look like a good set-up for the song. Aah, I can't wait!!

I'll let you know about the Shakespeare! The day before my Oxford interview I was asked to fill out a list of things I had been reading at the time, and I couldn't fill out a single thing in the drama section - I was so embarrassed! I never did English literature at school so I just find my own things to read, but I haven't actually done any Shakespeare yet because I thought he was just too big to do on my own I'll be doing a course at Oxford's Department of Continuing Education - I'll let you know what I'll be reading when I enroll

I actually don't like spoilers, but since it's the only news I'm going to get during this hiatus I just need it! I would hate to find out something really important, so thanks for the heads-up about the forum, I'll keep away from there! It's nice to think about what could happen based on little snippets of information, but I don't want the 'spoilers' to 'spoil' the whole thing
    I didn't do Shakespeare before I went to college at 16 (terrible for an English student) but by the time I left I'd studied Macbeth, Othello and Measure for Measure. You should read Death of a Salesman too for drama-I loved analysing that.

I'm staying away from the Glee forum from next week as apparently
    Spoiler:
    Show
    they're going to film the dance parts of the prom and they're hoping for spoilers from all the extras on set, which I don't want to see. I want to be surprised by the (hopefully) extremely cute Klaine interactions :love:

I often want to tell people just to step back too-it's a shame when what should be a positive, lighthearted thing turns into hate for others who you should have things in common with due to the similar interest. If people want a couple not in the show they can read and write fanfiction and let the writers do their thing. The other day some people on the Kurt/Blaine thread were even blaming one of the writers for certain things happening as he wrote a particular episode and I was just like :facepalm: because the writers will all decide plot lines, firstly, it's not like a thing where they go 'you write this weeks then I'll see what you've done and carry on from there' plus it's their show so when you watch a show you watch it accepting that it's a story set by the writers some of which you might not like.

Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt was wearing a top hat yeah-I love his outfits and am so glad they're going to be back :woo:

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently passing the time by taking part in the Glee role play on tumblr. I now have my Kurt, although the time difference is causing some problems-Kurt is GMT +8, I'm BST and some other characters are GMT-4 and GMT-8 :rofl:

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.