Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    They usually have a hiatus and they wanted this to end in May so it had to have a huge gap-it was made a week longer due to another show being put back. I think they're doing it to drive us crazy. What do you mean by the last two episodes?
    Seriously? Is that the only reason... there've been so so so many hiatuses(?!) in this season. And by the last two episodes I mean the last two episodes in the season which we're waiting for....

ReputationRep:
    I love Blane so much! I'm not watching the American shows so I've just finished watching Blame it on the alcohol, but I'd totally excited! Aww, I really really hope Blane+Kurt, and then Santana+Brittany, and I'd like Jesse to turn into a nice guy and then get back with Rachel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hothedgehog)
    Seriously? Is that the only reason... there've been so so so many hiatuses(?!) in this season. And by the last two episodes I mean the last two episodes in the season which we're waiting for....
    We're waiting for 6 new episodes Yeah, they like it to start and finish at certain times and it helps them to plan the filming schedule so they have a couple of breaks. It's pretty intense writing and filming and they tend to film episodes quite close to broadcast so I think it works best if they spread it out a little-gives them time to get sorted I suppose.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by choly7)
    I love Blane so much! I'm not watching the American shows so I've just finished watching Blame it on the alcohol, but I'd totally excited! Aww, I really really hope Blane+Kurt, and then Santana+Brittany, and I'd like Jesse to turn into a nice guy and then get back with Rachel.

You've just summarised everything I want I had a feeling the UK (audience not following US episodes) might wake up to Blaine after BIOTA and I think they have slightly, although the US seemed to like him straight after Teenage Dream.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Animal is SOOOOO catchy! I love the full version. The first line... :love:
    I agree! I listen to the full version so much that I forget that they don't sing it all in the episode. I keep humming it, but nobody's heard it so I just sound weird

Glee radio makes me confused as to what they actually sing on the episodes. The Living Years came on and I had no idea where it was from, being the old people sing so little of it at Sectionals.

ReputationRep:
    You've just summarised everything I want I had a feeling the UK (audience not following US episodes) might wake up to Blaine after BIOTA and I think they have slightly, although the US seemed to like him straight after Teenage Dream.
    LMAO. I was a bit in between! I was like 'Glad Kurt has someone friendly to talk to.' then I was like 'Haha, EYE SEX!' during Teenage Dream but my overall thoughts on Blaine were 'meh.' Then I started liking Darren Criss Blaine after Hey Soul Sister and his epic 'so gansta' face and then I liked him a bit more at Dalton and then I got to SLS and was like ' :rofl: When I Get You Alone was amazing but such a fail! Hahahaha!' and then I was like 'Awww! Look at their friendship! They have to get together!', then I got to BIOTA and wanted to punch him... I won't say anymore. But yes, I agree with you! People will start noticing Blaine more!

e hine e.... *cough* I just got a certain PLOT RUINING song in my head *cough*

Spoiler:
    Show
    I just got this in my head when you said people will wake up to Blaine. 'Kurt calls Blaine out for being an attention whore... Kurt sings a eulogy but the camera stays on Blaaaine more! :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, I loved Darren after watching him in AVPM and AVPS, and then when he popped up on glee I nearly died! I think most people are warming up to him, he's a very likable character.

I loved the bit where Kurt wasn't drinking because he wanted to impress Blane, and then the camera cut to Blane dancing drunk, haha!

I've heard Jesse comes back, but I only want that if he's stopped being a ****. He was so awful to Rachel last year (that egg scene bit )and personally I prefer Finn, but if he turns out nice then I might start liking him again.

I can't wait for the episode when Santana tells Brittany she loves her. I think it might be next episode (in the UK).

Sorry guys I don't know how to spoiler things!

ReputationRep:
    How can you do this thing to meeeee?

ReputationRep:
    LMAO. I was a bit in between! I was like 'Glad Kurt has someone friendly to talk to.' then I was like 'Haha, EYE SEX!' during Teenage Dream but my overall thoughts on Blaine were 'meh.' Then I started liking Darren Criss Blaine after Hey Soul Sister and his epic 'so gansta' face and then I liked him a bit more at Dalton and then I got to SLS and was like ' :rofl: When I Get You Alone was amazing but such a fail! Hahahaha!' and then I was like 'Awww! Look at their friendship! They have to get together!', then I got to BIOTA and wanted to punch him... I won't say anymore. But yes, I agree with you! People will start noticing Blaine more!

e hine e.... *cough* I just got a certain PLOT RUINING song in my head *cough*

Spoiler:
    Show
    I just got this in my head when you said people will wake up to Blaine. 'Kurt calls Blaine out for being an attention whore... Kurt sings a eulogy but the camera stays on Blaaaine more! :rofl:
    :rofl: I think it was SLS that made me love Darren/Blaine. As soon as he was introduced I wanted him to get with Kurt purely because Kurt was (and is) my favourite character and I wanted him to get with someone and I could never really see him with Sam which is who everyone thought he'd be with at the start of the season. When I Get You Alone and the scene on the bench plus those 2 in the coffee shop just made me laugh/cringe/smile so much. I loved BIOTA just because it showed a different side of Blaine (plus lots of him :woo: I just almost put him in capitals...I must think Blaine is like God or something ). I hope they also learn the name Darren Criss because on twitter last night there were an awful lot of people just going 'who is he?!'. I also saw a lot this morning excited that he is now bi yes, because just kissing someone makes you bi. People are crazy...there are gay people who have been married then realised it's not them, they're not bi they're still gay...urgh I just want to shout at them.

Haha, I loved Darren after watching him in AVPM and AVPS, and then when he popped up on glee I nearly died! I think most people are warming up to him, he's a very likable character.

I loved the bit where Kurt wasn't drinking because he wanted to impress Blane, and then the camera cut to Blane dancing drunk, haha!

I've heard Jesse comes back, but I only want that if he's stopped being a ****. He was so awful to Rachel last year (that egg scene bit )and personally I prefer Finn, but if he turns out nice then I might start liking him again.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I can't wait for the episode when Santana tells Brittany she loves her. I think it might be next episode (in the UK).
    I loved that dancing bit too, I was trying to point out the hilarity of it to my family but they were all just oblivious I only discovered AVPM after seeing him in Glee but I wish I'd discovered it sooner (and anyone who hasn't seen it should watch it now!).

I like to think that was just an act from Jesse last year, I'm convinced he's nice in reality and now he's away from Vocal Adrenaline hopefully he'll be okay :woo:

That is the next episode-the reason I love that episode is
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it keeps hopping from Brittana to Klaine which is like heaven for me

EDIT: for spoilers you just put [SPOILER ] [/SPOILER ] around the sentence you want to spoil (without the gap after spoiler though). Hope that makes sense (I'd really be a terrible teacher).

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry guys I don't know how to spoiler things!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but without the spaces

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, Sexy is the next ep! It made me cry when Brittany rejected Santana.

Oh I love Darren in AVPM! I love The Dragon Song and the Cho Chang song... just general awesome Darren ness! I think my favourite Harry moment is the bit just before Get Back to Hogwarts starts where Darren's on the chair and pushes his hair back, it's actually hilarious! They made Harry so endearingly arrogant! As much as I love him, I actually don't think he was the highlight though, Lauren Lopez as Malfoy and Joe Walker as Voldy > everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    but without the spaces

Spoiler:
    Show
    Yeah, Sexy is the next ep! It made me cry when Brittany rejected Santana.

Oh I love Darren in AVPM! I love The Dragon Song and the Cho Chang song... just general awesome Darren ness! I think my favourite Harry moment is the bit just before Get Back to Hogwarts starts where Darren's on the chair and pushes his hair back, it's actually hilarious! They made Harry so endearingly arrogant! As much as I love him, I actually don't think he was the highlight though, Lauren Lopez as Malfoy and Joe Walker as Voldy > everyone else.
    That top spoiler is just mind blowing

ReputationRep:
    How can you do this thing to meeeee?
    You've just reminded me I now have to go and watch BICO :woo: watching Audition earlier made me realise just how long ago this season started.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: I think it was SLS that made me love Darren/Blaine. As soon as he was introduced I wanted him to get with Kurt purely because Kurt was (and is) my favourite character and I wanted him to get with someone and I could never really see him with Sam which is who everyone thought he'd be with at the start of the season. When I Get You Alone and the scene on the bench plus those 2 in the coffee shop just made me laugh/cringe/smile so much. I loved BIOTA just because it showed a different side of Blaine (plus lots of him :woo: I just almost put him in capitals...I must think Blaine is like God or something ). I hope they also learn the name Darren Criss because on twitter last night there were an awful lot of people just going 'who is he?!'. I also saw a lot this morning excited that he is now bi yes, because just kissing someone makes you bi. People are crazy...there are gay people who have been married then realised it's not them, they're not bi they're still gay...urgh I just want to shout at them.

I loved that dancing bit too, I was trying to point out the hilarity of it to my family but they were all just oblivious I only discovered AVPM after seeing him in Glee but I wish I'd discovered it sooner (and anyone who hasn't seen it should watch it now!).

I like to think that was just an act from Jesse last year, I'm convinced he's nice in reality and now he's away from Vocal Adrenaline hopefully he'll be okay :woo:

That is the next episode-the reason I love that episode is
    Spoiler:
    Show
    it keeps hopping from Brittana to Klaine which is like heaven for me

EDIT: for spoilers you just put [SPOILER ] [/SPOILER ] around the sentence you want to spoil (without the gap after spoiler though). Hope that makes sense (I'd really be a terrible teacher).
    The dancing bit KILLED me! Especially when he was all like 'Finn, you're SO TAAAALLL! I can't believe you're brothers. BROTHERS!' LMAO!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt had better watch him if he ever gets drunk again!

I'm convinced Jesse was acting. That egg thing happened after he was egged on (no pun intended) by the others! He likes Rachel really, I'm sure! And they go so well together!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine and Brittana is a rather awesome combination! I loved DO YOU WANNA TOUCH? Such a tune. Makes me feel a bit sick/sad that Gary Glitter sang it lol
    ANIMALLLLL next Monday! Yay! Kurt's sexy dance moves haha! I think someone should show Blaine 'Push It' or 'Le Jazz Hot'/justsaying

ReputationRep:
    The dancing bit KILLED me! Especially when he was all like 'Finn, you're SO TAAAALLL! I can't believe you're brothers. BROTHERS!' LMAO!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Kurt had better watch him if he ever gets drunk again!

I'm convinced Jesse was acting. That egg thing happened after he was egged on (no pun intended) by the others! He likes Rachel really, I'm sure! And they go so well together!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Klaine and Brittana is a rather awesome combination! I loved DO YOU WANNA TOUCH? Such a tune. Makes me feel a bit sick/sad that Gary Glitter sang it lol
    ANIMALLLLL next Monday! Yay! Kurt's sexy dance moves haha! I think someone should show Blaine 'Push It' or 'Le Jazz Hot'/justsaying
    He was so amazing as a drunk and yeah, when he hangs over Finn's shoulder then falls on Kurt it's hilarious :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I loved Do You Wanna Touch and I only found out it was by Gary Glitter after it aired but by that time the performance was in my head so I just can't wait for Animal, plus the amazingly awkward Burt/Blaine, Burt/Kurt interactions :rofl: and then the day after we get NoN. I'm going to be so hyper next week (as if I'm not already).

ReputationRep:
    We're waiting for 6 new episodes Yeah, they like it to start and finish at certain times and it helps them to plan the filming schedule so they have a couple of breaks. It's pretty intense writing and filming and they tend to film episodes quite close to broadcast so I think it works best if they spread it out a little-gives them time to get sorted I suppose.
    Oh yes... wikipedia only has 2 more listed... lazy lazy! :P

ReputationRep:
    Oh I love Darren in AVPM! I love The Dragon Song and the Cho Chang song... just general awesome Darren ness! I think my favourite Harry moment is the bit just before Get Back to Hogwarts starts where Darren's on the chair and pushes his hair back, it's actually hilarious! They made Harry so endearingly arrogant! As much as I love him, I actually don't think he was the highlight though, Lauren Lopez as Malfoy and Joe Walker as Voldy > everyone else. [/QUOTE]

Ahh I have both of those songs on my ipod! I love him in the sequel where Hermonie says "you're acting like Garfield on a Monday" and he pulls this ':O' face I had this same discussion with someone else on TSR the other day about Joe Walker. It's him arms, they're just amazing! I never realised he's so lovely with all the Voldey makeup on, but I watched the 'interview in the potion masters corner' (something like that) and he's just LOVELY! I think Lauren's my favourite character out of all of them, she's just hilarious.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I tried watching the scene online with Brittany and Santana but I couldn't find it anywhere, so I'll just have to watch it next week. I heard the dialogue and the song she sings (I think it's called Landslide?) and honestly I can't wait. I just want them to get together! :'(

ReputationRep:

Oh I just wish Finn/Puckerman would punch Jesse, and then everything would be alright again Then he could explain that he's turned into a nice guy, then he can apologise, and everyone would be happy again. I should be a Glee writer...

I felt the same about Kurt/Blane, I really wanted them to get together. Partly because I don't think I've ever seen a strong gay couple on a serious tv show before and I think it would be awesome to have, and secondly because I love Kurt and I want him to have that (I wanna see more of Blane too). I loved the (I can't spell his name) bully storyline and him turning out to be gay, I thought it was really well acted. I really hope they make Kurt a happy guy in the series!
    I loved the "I open my mouth and a little purse pops out" and "gay gay gay GAY, gay gay" scene they did with Mercedes. I wish we could see more of Blane though.

I never saw Sam with Kurt, and I don't think I really saw him with Quinn either. I liked the Sam+Santana couple but I like Britany+Santana more. So conflicted!

ReputationRep:
    Ahh I have both of those songs on my ipod! I love him in the sequel where Hermonie says "you're acting like Garfield on a Monday" and he pulls this ':O' face I had this same discussion with someone else on TSR the other day about Joe Walker. It's him arms, they're just amazing! I never realised he's so lovely with all the Voldey makeup on, but I watched the 'interview in the potion masters corner' (something like that) and he's just LOVELY! I think Lauren's my favourite character out of all of them, she's just hilarious.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I tried watching the scene online with Brittany and Santana but I couldn't find it anywhere, so I'll just have to watch it next week. I heard the dialogue and the song she sings (I think it's called Landslide?) and honestly I can't wait. I just want them to get together! :'(
    [/QUOTE]

I noticed he was hot with the Voldy make-up on! Dunno what that says about me! it seriously is the arms.... he even looked hot as Umbridge because of the arms! And his face is just :drool:...
    I promise I'm not really that pervy... :blush:

The guy who plays Snape makes me laugh SO much! It's how I imagined him in the books haha! Ditto for their Hermione!

OMG I love the Potion's Master's Corner! Have you seen the one with Darren? I don't know what's funnier, Snape going: 'Why don't you try acting? Like in your plays and stuff?' and telling Darren to go make real music and general Huffy!Darren! or the people commenting on the video who thought it was real and thought Darren was a **** haha!
    I love Joey Richter's one too... Lauren is seriously hilarious! I have her on Twitter and I lol'd so hard at her twitpic of her kissing Darren in one of the Starkid productions (Little White Lie) and the caption said something like 'The awkward moment when girls realise you kissed Darren in a show a million years ago.' :ro
    fl:

Oh I just wish Finn/Puckerman would punch Jesse, and then everything would be alright again Then he could explain that he's turned into a nice guy, then he can apologise, and everyone would be happy again. I should be a Glee writer...

I felt the same about Kurt/Blane, I really wanted them to get together. Partly because I don't think I've ever seen a strong gay couple on a serious tv show before and I think it would be awesome to have, and secondly because I love Kurt and I want him to have that (I wanna see more of Blane too). I loved the (I can't spell his name) bully storyline and him turning out to be gay, I thought it was really well acted. I really hope they make Kurt a happy guy in the series!
    I loved the "I open my mouth and a little purse pops out" and "gay gay gay GAY, gay gay" scene they did with Mercedes. I wish we could see more of Blane though.

I never saw Sam with Kurt, and I don't think I really saw him with Quinn either. I liked the Sam+Santana couple but I like Britany+Santana more. So conflicted!
    *cough* EastEnders *cough* CHRYED ARE GETTING MARRIED! *ahem*

I think Sam's so boring... He's a nice guy and all but... *sleeps*
    See, I wasn't surprised about Karkofsky because I guessed it from the start!

Who doesn't want to see more of Blaine...?! *snorts* I want a Glee Warbler spin off! Darren said he's open to one so come on Ryan!
    I loved that Breadstix scene too! GAY GAY GAY GAY! and Mercedes falling asleep!

ReputationRep:
    Question: Is Darren Criss the most adorable geek ever?

*totally melting at the epic bromance and Darren with Lauren*

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show
    [/QUOTE]

In case you're bored before it airs this is the link I use http://www.kleansy.com/tv/glee-season-2-episode-15/ the top video works best for me, it says you're missing a plugin but if you click to close the advert it works anyway it's such an amazing episode.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.