Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by diamonddust)
    Question: Is Darren Criss the most adorable geek ever?

*totally melting at the epic bromance and Darren with Lauren*

That second video is one of my favourites of Darren, especially considering he hadn't been in Glee that long then. When Lauren talks about Chord in his gold shorts all I can think is 'YOU'RE STANDING NEXT TO DARREN CRISS!! YOU'RE BASICALLY IN EVERY MAN AND WOMAN'S DREAM POSITION RIGHT NOW AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT CHORD?!'.Haven't seen the first one so I'll try and locate my headphones to have a watch.

ReputationRep:
    Oh Blaine, how could you DO that to Kurt?
    Still, him and Rachel duetting was pretty epic, and the drunken crazy dancing
    All in all an awesome episode, and lol at Shue's drunk message. Poor man, Sue is so evil

ReputationRep:
    I noticed he was hot with the Voldy make-up on! Dunno what that says about me! it seriously is the arms.... he even looked hot as Umbridge because of the arms! And his face is just :drool:...
    I promise I'm not really that pervy... :blush:
    I'm the same about the Voldemort thing, plus I loved his voice as Voldemort, it was great. I was definitely rooting for Voldemort/Quirrell throughout AVPM. Which felt weird as a Harry Potter geek, you're so used to Voldemort being the villain...

ReputationRep:
    How do you guys live stream Glee, if you do? I've only ever watched it after it's aired, but guess I might like the option to watch NON live if it was possible. If I can stay awake...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e hine e)
    That second video is one of my favourites of Darren, especially considering he hadn't been in Glee that long then. When Lauren talks about Chord in his gold shorts all I can think is 'YOU'RE STANDING NEXT TO DARREN CRISS!! YOU'RE BASICALLY IN EVERY MAN AND WOMAN'S DREAM POSITION RIGHT NOW AND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT CHORD?!'.Haven't seen the first one so I'll try and locate my headphones to have a watch.
    This! And he had his arm around her! How could she even say anything in the first place?
    Chord? Who the hell is he??? Though he does have fabulous abs but THAT'S NOT THE POINT!!!

I seriously just... Darren... just... I can't even type anything that makes sense because I fancy him so damn much! This isn't me! I don't get all fangirlish and obsessed over people I've never met... or people I have met, actually! *sings How can you do this thing to meeeeee* It's not fair! I want a Darren! *pouts*

I can't wait to see
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Blaine shove Karkofsky! Good!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shinobi93)
    I'm the same about the Voldemort thing, plus I loved his voice as Voldemort, it was great. I was definitely rooting for Voldemort/Quirrell throughout AVPM. Which felt weird as a Harry Potter geek, you're so used to Voldemort being the villain...
    Me too! I spent the whole thing going 'Awwwwwwww' at Quirrelmort becuase they were too damn cute!

ReputationRep:
    How do you guys live stream Glee, if you do? I've only ever watched it after it's aired, but guess I might like the option to watch NON live if it was possible. If I can stay awake...
    http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=2736

or

http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730

the top one is usually clearer for me but I have both open just incase one freezes (I'm that sad).

ReputationRep:
    Me too! I spent the whole thing going 'Awwwwwwww' at Quirrelmort becuase they were too damn cute!
    They were! I was so worried near the end that it wouldn't end well for them. I always end up rooting for the "bad guys" and then feeling guilty! Which is weird when Darren is Harry...

And talking of AVPM/S, I just bought a tub of Red Vines as an easter present for myself, which is way more fangirl-y than I usually am

ReputationRep:
    http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=2736

or

http://www.tvpc.com/Channel.php?ChannelID=1730

the top one is usually clearer for me but I have both open just incase one freezes (I'm that sad).
    Thank you very much I used to load up the same episode of Mad Men twice, just in case something happened to one of them!

ReputationRep:
    Thank you very much I used to load up the same episode of Mad Men twice, just in case something happened to one of them!
    Well I'm not proud of this but when OS aired I was so excited I had both tabs open in internet explorer and one open in google chrome. I was so worried (read: paranoid/crazy) and it did freeze for a second while Puck was singing. If I'm going to sit up until 2am I won't risk missing it because of stupid technology.

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not proud of this but when OS aired I was so excited I had both tabs open in internet explorer and one open in google chrome. I was so worried (read: paranoid/crazy) and it did freeze for a second while Puck was singing. If I'm going to sit up until 2am I won't risk missing it because of stupid technology.
    That makes me very tempted to open multiple browsers too, as I actually have 3 different ones :rolleyes: I agree that if you make the effort to sit up that late, it'd be awful for technology to muck it up!

ReputationRep:
    That makes me very tempted to open multiple browsers too, as I actually have 3 different ones :rolleyes: I agree that if you make the effort to sit up that late, it'd be awful for technology to muck it up!
    You should we can be multiple browser people together :woo: it's just my luck I'll end up crashing my laptop due to too many things running on it at once :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    when BTW airs at 90 mins long I don't know how I'll stay up. I'll need to rely on adrenaline. I'm pretty sure at my age I should be able to stay awake until 2.30 am but watching things makes me tired...especially during the adverts, which are just as stupid in the US as here it turns out

ReputationRep:
    Because I'm meant to be doing lots and lots of work, it means I have a new found obsession with Glee.
    I swear Ive watched all of season 2 at least twice in the last week.
    Im starting season 1 again tonight...I havent seen it in ages, I bet its going to look really weird!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Peas and love)
    Because I'm meant to be doing lots and lots of work, it means I have a new found obsession with Glee.
    I swear Ive watched all of season 2 at least twice in the last week.
    Im starting season 1 again tonight...I havent seen it in ages, I bet its going to look really weird!!
    I was watching some of season 1 a few days ago and it does look weird! Kurt looks really young plus there are parts of episodes I swear I didn't see I've watched 4 episodes of season 2 today and have no shame

ReputationRep:
    You should we can be multiple browser people together :woo: it's just my luck I'll end up crashing my laptop due to too many things running on it at once :rofl:

Spoiler:
    Show
    when BTW airs at 90 mins long I don't know how I'll stay up. I'll need to rely on adrenaline. I'm pretty sure at my age I should be able to stay awake until 2.30 am but watching things makes me tired...especially during the adverts, which are just as stupid in the US as here it turns out
    I fear my laptop might overheat and the fan noise will wake my entire house!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeah, that's not going to be easy. And I'll have school the next day but that episode promises to be great... I remember when I went to the US, some of the adverts were actually funnier than the programmes.

I was watching some of season 1 a few days ago and it does look weird! Kurt looks really young plus there are parts of episodes I swear I didn't see I've watched 4 episodes of season 2 today and have no shame
    I watched 5 episodes of season 2 the other day :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I fear my laptop might overheat and the fan noise will wake my entire house!

Spoiler:
    Show
    Oh yeah, that's not going to be easy. And I'll have school the next day but that episode promises to be great... I remember when I went to the US, some of the adverts were actually funnier than the programmes.

I watched 5 episodes of season 2 the other day :cool:
    I had that problem a few weeks ago, I'd been on my laptop all night before Glee then it was getting really hot on my bed (where I was watching) so I had to tip it on its side to let it cool down while the ad breaks were on and the fan noise was really worrying me.

I'm so glad I'm not the only one on a watching marathon :woo: I can always guarantee a trip to this thread will make me feel less alone

ReputationRep:
    I finally got around to watching that Darren interview, he is just...ugh words can't even describe him. Why was there no one like him at my college

EDIT: just listening to What Kind of Fool for the first time since the other night. I've decided I absolutely love it. I mean, I'm actually in love. I might propose to this song tonight.

ReputationRep:
    Apparently a new promo might be released tonight (2am UK time, trust me I won't still be up then) after the US episode of Glee.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I kind of hope it shows something more of 'the shove' but kind of don't want it to at the same time...I want to know what it's about but then I want a surprise too. I'm so conflicted.

ReputationRep:
    I finally got around to watching that Darren interview, he is just...ugh words can't even describe him. Why was there no one like him at my college

EDIT: just listening to What Kind of Fool for the first time since the other night. I've decided I absolutely love it. I mean, I'm actually in love. I might propose to this song tonight.
    I have a man crush on Darren Criss.
    I'm not even ashamed.

ReputationRep:

I just did exactly the same thing with What Kind Of Fool, got stuck listening to it as I just couldn't turn it off. I've got to stop, or I'll keep thinking about Glee and have another dream about watching the next episode but it making no sense! Which was worrying because then I panicked that I had actually seen it, but it was just rubbish.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.